Wednesday 28 January 2015

SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER POINTS TO DISMANTLE MARITAL DELAY



Pray for the next 3 days at midnight
Before commencing these prayers, make sure that you are not living in any sexual sin whatsoever.
Repent of your past involvement in fornication [should it be there] and plead for mercy from God. Fornication is an open door for Satan to afflict the marriages of the unmarried, and the marriages of the married. Cry out to God for mercy if you know that you have been involved in this.
You can pray these prayers at any time, though for best results, at the midnight hour when the kingdom of darkness sets out on their spiritual rendezvous will be most appropriate.

Worship (5+ minutes)



1.       Burdens of marital oppression and affliction set on my life, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2.       Evil seeds of marital destruction arising from my ancestors, I am not your candidate, receive the fire of the Holy Ghost and burn into ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
3.       You the imaginations of darkness against the manifestation of my marriage, be rendered powerless today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
4.       Covenants of marital delay and destruction programmed into my destiny, you are dismantled by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
5.       Household wickedness working to manipulate the star of my marriage, your time is over, release my marriage and perish, in the name of Jesus Christ.
6.       Blood of Jesus, arise and silence every voice that is speaking against my marital destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.
7.       Ancestral yokes of marital bondage placed upon my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
8.       You the power frustrating me from getting married, you are arrested, break by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
9.       Satanic captivity established on the star of my marriage, be uprooted from your foundation, release my marriage and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
10.   Evil patterns of no marriage and marital destruction operating in my family, I am not your candidate, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
11.   Evil marriage covenants conducted on my behalf in the realm of the spirit, be terminated today by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
12.   You my household enemies working to delay marital fulfillment in my life, your time is over, receive the thunder fire of God and perish, in the name of Jesus Christ.
13.   Witchcraft curses, hexes, vexes and spells released against my settling down in marriage, be silenced by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
14.   Thunder fire of the Holy Ghost, enter the foundation of my life and purge out every marital delay programmed into my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
15.   Marine spirits masquerading as my spouse in the dream, receive the destruction of fire today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
16.   Ancestral strongman presiding over my marital destiny, your time is over, be overthrown by the thunder fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus Christ.
17.   Divine axe of fire, arise and cut off all marital confusion programmed into my foundation, in the name of Jesus Christ.
18.   Legal grounds taken in my life by spirit spouse, be revoked by the power in the blood of Jesus today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
19.   Any children of the spirit spouse appearing in my dreams and working to hinder my marital destiny, die by fire today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
20.   Fire of the Holy Ghost, arise and purge out the evil deposits of spirit spouse from my spirit, soul and body, in the name of Jesus Christ.
21.   Sexual covenants formed in the dream with any spirit spouse in my life, you are nullified by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
22.   Any evil ring set on my fingers and toes by spirit spouse, I renounce, remove and cast you into fire today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
23.   Any spirit spouse claiming me for their partner in the realm of the spirit, I issue you with the certificate of divorce today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
24.   You the marital blessings and good things stolen from my life by spirit spouse, I recover you by fire today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
25.   Malfunctions in my reproductive system as a result of the activities of spirit spouse in my life, be reversed by the thunder fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus Christ.
26.   Chains of delay holding down my marital star, break by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
27.   Ancestral sins and covenants frustrating my marital destiny, break by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
28.   Agents of darkness on assignment to obstruct the manifestation of the prophetic word on my marriage, be arrested and destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
29.   O Lord, speak the word of settlement directly to my marital situation, in the name of Jesus Christ.
30.   You the handwriting of frustration and affliction working against my entry into my marital destiny, you are erased by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
31.   Covering of darkness placed upon me to obstruct my divinely ordained spouse from locating me, receive the fire of the Holy Ghost and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
32.   Satanic mark of rejection placed upon me by water spirits, you are removed by fire today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
33.   You the yokes of marital failure attached to my destiny, shatter into pieces today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
34.   Covenants and initiations of marine spirits manipulating my marital settlement, receive destruction by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
35.   You the chains of darkness holding down my destiny spouse from locating me, catch fire and release him/her today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
36.   You the powers magnetizing the wrong people into my life, receive the destruction of fire today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
37.   Garments of shame and rejection set on my life by any spirit spouse, I tear you off and throw you into the fire today, burn into ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
38.   Warrior angels of the living God, arise and clobber to destruction every marine spirit that has been visiting me in the hour of the night to defile my marital destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.
39.   Altars of darkness operating against marital success in my life, receive the thunder fire of the Holy Ghost and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
40.   Ancestral spirits frustrating my marital destiny that entered my life through the umbilical cord of my birth, your time is over, run out and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
41.   O Lord, whatever needs to be removed from my life for my marital destiny to be fulfilled, remove it speedily, in the name of Jesus Christ.
42.   You the powers that have disgraced marriages in my generation, my marriage is not your candidate, be overthrown by the thunder fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus Christ.
43.   You the anti-marriage marks set upon my life, be washed away by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
44.   Spirit of delay working to hinder the manifestation of my marriage in due season, your time is over, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
45.   O God, by your mercy, open up my heavens for the manifestation of my marital testimony, in the name of Jesus Christ.
46.   You the marine power that kills husbands and wives at the early stage of marriage, I am not your candidate, be struck down by the sword of fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
47.   Powers of darkness that want me to choose the wrong partner for my marriage, you are liars, be disgraced by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
48.   Thunder fire of the Holy Ghost, locate and burn to ashes every weapon of darkness fashioned against the manifestation of my marriage, in the name of Jesus Christ.
49.   Let divine restlessness come upon my divinely ordained spouse until he/she has located me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
50.   Lord, connect me speedily with my divinely designed spouse, in the name of Jesus Christ.
51.   My Father, whatever needs to happen for my marital joy to be full this year, let it happen by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
52.   My divinely ordained partner, hear my voice and locate me by fire today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
53.   God, open my eyes to correctly discern my divinely ordained spouse, in the name of Jesus Christ.
54.   Lord, arise and fight the battles of my marital life for me and give me victory on every side, in the name of Jesus Christ.
55.   Divine blessings for my marriage to manifest, arise and settle upon my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.


Begin to thank God for the victories He is giving to you in the area of marriage. I declare to you: you will testify the goodness of the Lord in a manifested great marriage over your life. Shalom.

Because many peoples’ lives are stopped through sacrifices that were offered on evil altars to other gods by their forefathers, it is also good to counter these sacrifices by personally placing a sacrificial offering on God’s altar and asking Him to break every other altar previously established. This was the instruction of God to Gideon before he could take the victory over the Amalekites. I would likewise counsel you to always bring before God your prayers together with a sacrificial offering, especially when it is that important. It will make all the difference for your life.

Prayer is powerful and prayer coupled with fasting is very powerful, but prayer with fasting coupled by a sacrificial offering is extremely powerful. When Cornelius gave his offering and prayed with fasting, God dispatched an angel to bring his answers to him. Determine to pull down every other altar that stood before you by raising an new altar to God and laying a sacrifice to God for your marital breakthrough and success. You will certainly provoke God to hear and answer you. To lay your sacrifice with the ARC ministry, use the number given below or contact us (for those in the international arena) through the email given at the footer of this document. Shalom and looking forward to hearing your testimony. Blessings!


Apostle Paul A Williams
Apostolic Revival Church
Mfangano Trade Center, 3rd Flr, Mfangano St.
Nairobi

5 comments:

  1. I'm a lady with 2 kids i am from Houston Texa, my husband leave me and his 2 kids for about 10 months i go through a lot of pain i do all i could to make him returned to me and to his kids but nothing works out. it was really a stressful period to me because i could dint go through the heartbreak. i was told to get a love spell doctor contacted to help me out which i did i was lucky to get DR.IYAYA Contact who was able to help me out, he cast up a love spell that brought back my husband to me and to his kids thanks so much DR.IYAYA I really appreciate what you have done for me. here he his contact if you may required for it by solving your relationship email. DOCTORIAYAYA@gmail.com call whatssap +2347032756397
    Here is also Dr.IYAYA his Website, link in??v
    https://dr-iyaya-herbal-remedy.webnode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance. a course in miracles teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. a course in miracles free audiobook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. black tourmaline pendant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day! Canada Visa Questions

    ReplyDelete