Wednesday 30 September 2015

PROPHETIC WORD TO UNCOMMON BREAKTHROUGHS FASTEES




PROPHETIC WORD TO UNCOMMON BREAKTHROUGHS 21-DAY-FAST FASTEES

Dearly beloved,
Congratulations on reaching the last day of the fast (Day 21)! What a journey it has been for all of us, seeking the face of the Lord, renewing our covenant with Him and interceding for His causes around us and all around the world. Indeed this is what He desires: that we call upon His name without growing weary. You are a mighty warrior! God bless you!

Today, I am here to announce that you are a victor! I am here to announce that your life and family has totally changed for the best from this day onwards. I declare your life to be a sign and a wonder in this generation. You have persevered through the trials and temptations to eat, temptations to give up, temptations from Satan through men and have reached this point. Indeed, this is what fasting is all about: discipline.

Fasting is a discipline on the flesh so that we may seek God. I know that in the past 21 days, you have had many new experiences; you have had divine revelations of your future, you have seen God answering some of your prayers, and others are still pending before Him, and certainly you have learned how to be patient and wait on God. I want you to know that God has no dustbin for prayers. What you had prayed years ago is being answered right now in your life, and what you have prayed in this season (past 21 days) will be answered at different times of your life, and some beginning right now.

Through this prayer time, you are a transformed man, a transformed woman. God showed me that there are some areas of struggle with sin that will not be a part of your life anymore. Another thing that is coming your way out of this time of prayer is favor. Great favor will locate your life. Doors will begin to open, and God also showed me that this will be a different Christmas for many of you who have been seeking His face. I saw many of you having so much joy. Ah, you will walk in the glory of God in the days to come, for this is what He said to me concerning you, ‘They shall walk in My glory.’

As I waited before the Lord for you, to hear what He will say for you, the Lord began to open my eyes and show me what is coming for many of you:
·         With regard to your prayers, God said, ‘Tell My people: it is done.’ Your prayers have been heard and all you need to know now is that your miracles and breakthroughs are on the way. He also said, ‘Tell them that I the Lord, I am coming to beautify their lives.’
Psa 138:8  The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O LORD, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands.

·         God also said to tell you, ‘The oppression is over. It is broken! I the Lord have broken off the yokes which were used to keep you bound. I have liberated and set you free. Walk in my liberty! Walk in My jubilee! For my time to remember you has come, and I am giving you full victory over your enemies. You will seek for them and not find them, for I the Lord have set you free from all bondage.’
Isa 41:11-13  Behold, all who are incensed against you shall be put to shame and confounded; those who strive against you shall be as nothing and shall perish. You shall seek those who contend with you, but you shall not find them; those who war against you shall be as nothing at all. For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, "Fear not, I am the one who helps you."

·         It is not time to look around and wonder ‘Where are my answers?’ God said to tell you, ‘Rejoice! Praise My name for your breakthroughs are at hand.’ I saw many who will - beginning this October - embrace the kind of testimonies which will make those around them envious. You will soon become the envy of the city and of the town and of the nation. Because God is picking you and placing you at a place where you will shine and all around you will see His glory upon your life.
Psa 23:5  You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

·         To those of you who have cried to the Lord at this time because of what has been going on in your lives, God says, ‘I am wiping away your tears; you will not cry those tears anymore.’
Isa_25:8  He will swallow up death forever; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth, for the LORD has spoken.

·         God says to you, ‘Do not fear My children; for My time to bless you has come and I will fill you with joy in My presence.’
Psa 16:11  You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

·         God is separating you. The Lord is pleased with you, that you have been in His presence and He said to tell you, ‘I am setting you apart to use you as My vessel to speak My word to the nations.’
Mar_1:11  And a voice came from heaven, "You are my beloved Son; with you I am well pleased."

·         I saw many doors that were closed opening. You will have doors open for you in high places. Some of you will meet high ranking officials among the nations of the world and God will give you unusual favor with them. You will be used to touch them for the glory of the King.
Isa_49:23  Kings shall be your foster fathers, and their queens your nursing mothers. With their faces to the ground they shall bow down to you, and lick the dust of your feet. Then you will know that I am the LORD; those who wait for me shall not be put to shame."

·         I saw many cheques being written. Get ready for financial breakthroughs that are coming into your life, for God will give you favor with those who hold the finances of the world. These cheques are coming to you.
Psa_71:21  You will increase my greatness and comfort me again.

·         Those who asked God for promotions at your place of work, this is your word: your promotion has been released. Receive it in Jesus name!
Psa 75:6,7  For not from the east or from the west and not from the wilderness comes lifting up, but it is God who executes judgment, putting down one and lifting up another.

·         I saw many being filled with joy and singing new songs. Get ready to sing because of what God is doing in your life. You may not be counted for a singer but when your breakthrough manifests before you, you will have to sing.
Psa_98:1  Oh sing to the LORD a new song, for he has done marvelous things! His right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him.

·         I heard it in the spirit, ‘marriages, marriages, marriages’ and God said to tell you who is not married that your weddings are coming. Some of you will be shocked when you see how glorious God will make this your time of joy. God has lined up surprises for you.
Rev_21:2  And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

·         I saw God releasing stability. Many of you whose lives have been shaky are being established by God. I saw new houses. Hey, get ready for God to bring you into residences which you never dreamt of. Some of you will soon have to rent no more as God establishes you in your own property.
Psa_90:17  Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands upon us; yes, establish the work of our hands!

·         I saw new jobs released. If you have been praying for new jobs, I want you to know that your job has already been released. Receive it by faith and take a step of faith in the direction of finding new work.
Mat 20:6 ,7  And about the eleventh hour he went out and found others standing. And he said to them, 'Why do you stand here idle all day?' They said to him, 'Because no one has hired us.' He said to them, 'You go into the vineyard too.'

·         There will be an increase of prophetic grace on those of you called to prophesy for the King. I saw God touching vocal cords, calibrating them so that they may speak for Him. A new sound will come forth from the prophets at this time.
 Isa_58:1  "Cry aloud; do not hold back; lift up your voice like a trumpet; declare to my people their transgression, to the house of Jacob their sins.

·         Some of the people who have oppressed you will come under heavy divine judgment. When you see this taking place, know that the time has come for God to deal with your enemies. You will see it before this year is over. Some will even be picked up from the earth.
2Th 1:6, 7  since indeed God considers it just to repay with affliction those who afflict you, and to grant relief to you who are afflicted as well as to us, when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels

·         Those of you who have prayed to the Lord for the salvation of your loved ones, God says ‘I have heard your prayers and I will turn them and bring them to Myself. Thank Me for their salvation.’
Act_16:31  And they said, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household."

·         God is also giving you new understanding. He said to tell you that as you dwell in His Word, you will encounter a greater level of revelation that will come to you. Even in the places in which you work, God has given to you new skill and wisdom. You will function under the unction of the Spirit of God.
Exo 31:2, 3 “See, I have called by name Bezalel the son of Uri, son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with ability and intelligence, with knowledge and all craftsmanship…

·         God also said to tell you: ‘I will multiply my miracles in your lives’. Great and strange miracles are going to begin taking place in and through your lives. Be discerning that you may both see and receive what is yours. Be ready to be used of God to work miracles, for God said to tell you, ‘I have put My power in your hands. Use it. Do not be still; do not be quiet. Speak My children and My Spirit will move.’ Do not be embarrassed to work miracles, rather, be bold and see how God has indeed poured out a new anointing in your life.
Isa 8:18  Behold, I and the children whom the LORD has given me are signs and portents in Israel from the LORD of hosts, who dwells on Mount Zion.

·         God said to tell you that even after receiving His miracles, blessings and breakthroughs in your lives. You should not forget Him. He said, ‘Do not worship the miracles, worship Me.’ This is a time to be fully surrendered to God. If you are not careful, some of the things which God will do in your life will remove you from the place of His presence. Do not allow yourself to be distracted. The Lord said to tell you to ‘remain in the place of prayer’. Do not leave the prayer chamber as it were. Continue with seeking His face.
Psa_27:8  You have said, "Seek my face." My heart says to you, "Your face, LORD, do I seek."

·         I also heard , ‘a new name’ in the Spirit. For many of you have wrestled with God (in prayer) as Jacob did and have prevailed. Now God is giving to you a new name. Receive it in Jesus name!
Isa_62:2  The nations shall see your righteousness, and all the kings your glory, and you shall be called by a new name that the mouth of the LORD will give.


Beloved, I declare you to be an overcomer and a victor in this season. I declare all your prayers answered for you in Jesus name. I declare you will embrace what you have asked of God in this season. I declare uncommon breakthroughs and testimonies will follow your life for the rest of this year. I declare the grace to pray will continue to abide in your life even after these prayers in Jesus name. I declare a new name from the Father over and upon your life in Jesus name. You are blessed and highly favored! Go and walk in this word. Expect mighty things to happen in your life beginning today, in Jesus name.

God bless you for being a part of this prayer season. We come to a conclusion today, but it is not the end of praying to the Father. Do keep and maintain the lifestyle you have built in seeking the Lord at this time. I am planning to encourage you in prayer in many other ways even after now. New exciting things to come! Look forward to them from the MY 2015 MUST SHINE group page.

Finally, remember to lay your sacrifice upon the altar at this time. This is most important for you as it is a sacrifice that opens the portals of the spiritual world. A sacrifice is something that is precious and valuable to you. It is something that makes you feel pain when you have released it. Without a sacrifice, an altar cannot speak. See, the blood of Jesus is speaking from the altar in heaven above, because He gave His life as a sacrifice. As you also give in your sacrifice, it will begin to speak in your behalf before the Father and surely every answer to your prayers will be released. This is an important link to your miracles and breakthroughs. Do not miss to complete the connection.

HOW TO SEND YOUR SACRIFICE (3 WAYS):

1. FOR THOSE IN THE INTERNATIONAL ARENA, YOU CAN SEND YOUR SACRIFICE/OFFERING TO APOSTOLIC REVIVAL MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL, VIA THIS PAYPAL LINK:

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT, IT IS EASY TO CREATE. SIMPLY GO TO PAYPAL.COM TO FIND OUT THE DETAILS ON A NEW ACCOUNT. PAYPAL IS VERY SECURE AND EASY TO USE.
Or, YOU CAN CHOOSE TO USE
2. MONEYGRAM TO: PAUL AMADI>>>NAIROBI>>>KENYA. And send the control number details to armi.intl@gmail.com.

3. FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN KENYA, YOU CAN SEND VIA THIS M-PESA NUMBER: 0705-236345.

God bless you all, and I trust that you have been mighty blessed and transformed by being a part of these prayers.

Shalom.

Apostle Paul Williams
Apostolic Revival Church International
Nairobi

No comments:

Post a Comment