Thursday 4 September 2014

21 DAYS OF GLORY - SECTION 3- QUESTIONS TO PUT BEFORE GOD ON A DAILY BASIS OF THE FAST



SECTION 3
(PREFERRABLY PRAYED BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP BEFORE THE SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER POINTS)
THINGS TO ASK AND REQUEST FROM GOD IN THIS FASTING PERIOD
Confession these verses out loud before starting the prayers daily:
1Co 2:9-11-13  But, as it is written, "What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him"— these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God. For who knows a person's thoughts except the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
Jer 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.
Daniel 2:22: “He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

DAY 1-7:
INSTRUCTIONS
Take 15-30 minutes and ask these every night, before going to bed.
Explore and expand every question before moving on to the next i.e. make a conversation before God about it. One question can take you up to 5 minutes before God. Do not be in a rush to move on to the next question.
Note down the dreams you have the night after praying.
When a question has been answered, remove it from the list.
Share what you feel led to share on the MY 2014 MUST SHINE Facebook group page, or via the e-mail armi.intl@gmail.com.
1.       Lord, who am I and what is my destiny here on earth?
2.       Lord, where are my blessings?
3.       Lord, who are my divine helpers?
4.       Lord, where am I going wrong and displeasing you in life?
5.       Lord, what is stopping me from reaching my destiny?
6.       Lord show me who my  true friends are.
7.       Lord, show me the vehicle I need to use to get to my destiny.
8.       Lord, show me what is stopping me from getting to the next level of knowing You.
9.       Lord, show me all ignorant, hidden and presumptuous sins in my life.
10.   Lord show me the lies I have believed in my lifetime.
11.   Lord, show me the secrets my enemies are using to fight me with.
12.   Lord, show me the secret behind the evil powers of my father’s and mother’s house.
13.   Lord, show me the gift and talents you have put in my life.
14.   Lord, show me where I am wrongly positioned in life.
15.   Lord, show me the secrets I need to know about my father’s and mother’s lineage.

DAY 8-14
INSTRUCTIONS
Take 15-30 minutes and ask these every night, before going to bed.
Explore and expand every question before moving on to the next i.e. make a conversation before God about it. One question can take you up to 5 minutes before God. Do not be in a rush to move on to the next question.
When a question has been answered, remove it from the list.
Note down the dreams you have the night after praying.
Share what you feel led to share on the MY 2014 MUST SHINE Facebook group page, or via the e-mail armi.intl@gmail.com.
1.       Lord, what is my divine assignment in Your church?
2.       Lord, what do You have in store for me in the future?
3.       Lord, how can I be a better child to You?
4.       Lord, where is the horse of my destiny?
5.       If unmarried: Lord, who is my divinely ordained spouse and where is he/she?
6.       Lord, show me the things I am doing to fight and stop my destiny.
7.       Lord, show me the secret and evil activities of my family, relatives, neighbors and workmates that is affecting my progress and destiny.
8.       Lord, show me the secrets I need to know about my house, my city and my nation.
9.       Lord, show me what I don’t know and what I need to know about my life.
10.   Lord, show me where I am going wrong in life.
11.   Lord, show me what You want me to do for your church, and the community I live in.
12.   Lord, show me the evil altars and priests who are fighting my destiny.
13.   Lord, show me the ancestral secrets which are stopping my progress.
14.   Lord, show me what is stopping the answers to my prayers.
15.   Lord, show me what I must do to receive the manifestation of the prophetic words You gave me.


DAY 15-21
INSTRUCTIONS
Take 15-30 minutes and ask these every night, before going to bed.
Explore and expand every question before moving on to the next i.e. make a conversation before God about it. One question can take you up to 5 minutes before God. Do not be in a rush to move on to the next question.
When a question has been answered, remove it from the list.
Note down the dreams you have the night after praying.
Share what you feel led to share on the MY 2014 MUST SHINE Facebook group page, or via the e-mail armi.intl@gmail.com.
1.       Lord, what must I do to excel spiritually and financially?
2.        Lord, who are the powers troubling my destiny?
3.       Lord, what are the evil things planned against me in darkness?
4.       Lord, who is manipulating divine dreams and visions in my life?
5.       Lord, who is the man or woman who is operating using my virtues and blessings?
6.       Lord, what is my destination in this world (where am I meant to arrive at)?
7.       Lord what is the correct position for me to be in (your location determine your allocation)?
8.       Lord show me the traps my enemies have set for me.
9.       Lord show me the secret behind my problems.
10.   Lord show me what I have to accomplish before the end of this year.
11.   Lord, show me who my destiny demoters are.
12.   Lord, reveal to me the secrets of my home-town that are stopping my destiny.
13.   Lord, show me your glory.
14.   Lord show me where to throw the net in the ocean of the world (where is my place of excellence in this world)?
15.   Lord, show me the people whose role in my destiny is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment