Wednesday 24 September 2014

COMMANDING YOUR HEAVENS PRAYER POINTS

PS: THESE ARE PRAYER ARROWS. SHOOT THEM AT LEAST 5-6 FOR MAXIMUM IMPACT.

See this: 2 Kings 13:18,19 ‘And he said, "Take the arrows," and he took them. And he said to the king of Israel, "Strike the ground with them." And he struck three times and stopped. Then the man of God was angry with him and said, "YOU SHOULD HAVE STRUCK FIVE OR SIX TIMES; then you would have struck down Syria until you had made an end of it, but now you will strike down Syria only three times."’[emphasis mine]

NOW TO THE PRAYERS…

Confess these verses out loud:
Rev 12:7, 8 ‘Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven.’
Psa 24:7-10  Lift up your heads, O gates! And be lifted up, O ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD, strong and mighty, the LORD, mighty in battle! Lift up your heads, O gates! And lift them up, O ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory! Selah.

I declare right now I take my rightful place at the right hand of God where Christ is sitted. I declare I sit with Him and I operate from this place of power on this day, in the name of Jesus Christ.

  1. O God who answers by fire, arise, send Your warrior angels to destroy every power that is challenging my breakthroughs in the heavenly places, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  2. Devouring fire of God, arise and dismantle every opposition to my prayers from the Queen of Heaven (one of the chief principalities) in the heavenly places, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  3. You the evil mountain and kingdom of the Queen of Heaven, I set you on the fire of heaven today; let all Your thrones, altars and establishments catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  4. Devouring fire of God, arise and dismantle every opposition to my prayers from the Queen of the Coast, (another principality operating from the waters) in the name of Jesus Christ.
  5. You the witchcraft and satanic veil set to keep the heavenly showers of blessings from falling on me, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  6. Archangel Michael, arise and demolish every hindrance set by the Prince of Persia against the manifestation of my miracles and answers to prayers, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  7. You the satanic gates set to fight my open heavens, I command you to open by fire and release all my miracles and breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  8. O archangels of the living God, arise and fight in my behalf, arrest the principality appointed over this continent of __________ [name your continent], bind them with the chains of fire and release every angel on assignment to my life to come to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  9. O archangels of the living God, arise and fight in my behalf, arrest the principality appointed over this nation of __________ [name your country], bind them with the chains of fire and release every angel on assignment to my life to come to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  10. O archangels of the living God, arise and fight in my behalf, arrest the territorial appointed over this city [or town] of __________ [name your city], bind them with the chains of fire and release every angel on assignment to my life to come to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  11. O archangels of the living God, arise and fight in my behalf, arrest the strongman appointed over the family of __________ [mention your father’s name], bind them with the chains of fire and release every angel on assignment to my life to come to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  12. Blood of Jesus, fire of the Holy Ghost, arise and overthrow every strongman and territorial spirit assigned to fight my prayers in this season, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  13. Angels of the living God on assignment to my life captured by the kingdom of darkness, I liberate you by the thunder fire of the living God; arise and locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  14. Satanic stumbling blocks set on my way to miracles and breakthroughs, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  15. You the miracle hijackers fighting my prayers, you are arrested; release my portions by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  16. O God of miracles, signs and wonders, arise and create uncommon testimonies in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  17. Ancestral strongman ruling over the heavens of my family, your day of judgment has come, be overthrown by the thunder fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  18. Evil guardian spirit appointed over my life, you are bound with the chains of fire, collapse and perish, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  19. Stubborn spirits, strongmen and problems opposing my progress, you due date has come, receive the arrows of lightning and perish, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  20. Any power that has buried my blessings, star and potentials, receive the thunder fire of the Holy Ghost and release them now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  21. Lord Jesus, Gird your sword on Your thigh, O Mighty One, in Your splendor and majesty; in Your majesty ride out victoriously for my cause and for the cause of my fellows who are praying with me in this season; shoot out Your arrows, destroy all our enemies and usher us into our new season of blessings, favor, victory, promotion, increase, revival, and restoration, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Thank You Lord for answering my prayers, in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment