Monday 22 September 2014

PRAYER POINTS FOR DAY 19: '21 DAYS OF GLORY'





- HERE ARE THE RAW PRAYER POINTS FOR DAY 19 - 

With 3 Days to go, let your prayer tempo go to the maximum…

Ph'p:4:6,7: Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

SECTION 1

(PREFERABLY PRAYED IN THE MORNING WHEN YOU WAKE UP)

Themes: 21 Days of Glory
Take an hour (or at least 30 minutes) every day (preferably morning) to pray according to these themes. Let the Holy Spirit lead you as you pray. Just get in His presence and let Him to direct your prayers. For you who are filled with the Holy Spirit and speak in tongues, pray much in the spirit during all the days of the fast. If you are not filled yet, with the gift of speaking in tongues, ask God to fill you during this period.

8 Daily Declarations to Make Every day When You Wake Up:

(Raise your right hand above your head)
  • By faith I declare the rest of this year 2014 will shine more than all the previous years of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Angels of the living God, arrest the demons and spirits who are on assignment to harass me today, set them in the chains of fire and cast them into the pit right now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • O archangels of the living God, arise, cut off my enemies and locate all my blessings from the four corners of the world and restore them back to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • God, arise and clothe me today with your garments of beauty, favor, joy, glory, blessing, victory, light, power, joy and righteousness, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Blessed be the Lord my God who daily loads me with divine benefits; I command all of creation to co-operate with and favor my divine destiny today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • I command every provision I need for my destiny to manifest to come forth in my life today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • You the angels of God, take charge of my life, go ahead of me, prepare my path on this day and bear me up in your arms, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Let the light of God and favor of God continually shine on all my ways, and I declare I am walking in dominion wherever I go on this day, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Days 19-20
The needy in the society (also see what the Lord leads you to do after you make this prayer)
Sick people around you and in hospitals

SECTION 2

(PRAYED PREFERABLY IN THE MORNING WITH SECTION 1)

These are Deep Repentance and Renunciation Prayers


DAY 19

Worship for 5 minutes (minimum)

PRAYERS TO DISMANTLE POWERS
I declare that once I was a child in slavery under the elemental spirits of the world. But when the time had fully come, God sent His Son, born of a woman, born under law, to redeem me who was under law that I might receive the full rights of a son. Because I am a son, God sent the Spirit of His Son into my heart, the Spirit who calls out, “Abba, Father.” So I am no longer a slave, but a son, and since I am a son, God has made me also an heir.

I repent for all current and generational religious activities, and the belief in and practice of all human philosophies and traditions including any ungodly reliance on the law.
I now demand, in the name of Jesus, that all ungodly powers leave and you will remove all magnets, capacitors, cylinders, tubing, antennas, and any other device you have placed on me.
I ask, Father, that You will remove all dominions, rulers, and thrones that are aligned with these powers.
I renounce and repent for generational alchemy and I break all generational ties that have empowered that alchemy.

I renounce and repent for the ungodly magical belief in the five basic elements of the creation – earth, air, fire, water, and metal.
Lord, please now bring all magnetic fields back into correct alignment and balance.
Father, please now send Your fire to consume all the evil associated with these powers.
Lord, please now return to me everything the enemy has stolen.
I now declare that I am seated with Christ in heavenly places and that the enemy will be under my feet. I now ask, Father, that You release into me my generational birthright.

Father God, I repent and renounce for allowing my light to become dull, preventing me from allowing Your glory, Lord, to shine through me.  Lord, forgive me for not becoming a partaker of the divine nature of Christ but instead allowing the corruption of the world to dull the reflection of Christ within me.
I thank You Lord that You are light and in You there is no darkness at all.  I repent and renounce for myself and my ancestors for claiming to have fellowship with You, yet walking in darkness, lying, not practicing the truth, and being blinded by the light. Holy Spirit, teach me to walk in the Light of my Lord Jesus.  Father God, cleanse me by the blood of Jesus from all sin so that I may have fellowship with You and the body of Christ.

I repent and renounce for myself and my ancestors for claiming to know You, but not keeping Your commandments, for hating my brother, yet not helping him in his time of need, and closing my heart against him.  Teach me to love in deed and in truth so that I may abide in the light.  Remove the darkness that has blinded my eyes.

I repent and renounce for loving the world, and the things of the world keeping out the love of the Father.  I repent and renounce for myself and my ancestors for the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the boastful pride of life. I choose to do the will of the Father, and I pray Lord for discernment to not be deceived in these last days by the spirit of antichrist.  I ask You Holy Spirit for a revelation of the truth that I may practice righteousness, abide in Your light and not be deceived.

I repent and renounce for myself and my ancestors for holding on to the letter of the law instead of embracing the Spirit.  I ask that my faith be dependent upon the demonstration of the Spirit and power and not just human wisdom, but the wisdom of God revealed by the Spirit of God so that I might know Him.
I repent for myself and my ancestors for practicing sin, lawlessness, and deceit.  As a child of God, I ask You, Holy Spirit, to teach me to keep my eyes fixed on You that I may become pure and an imitator of my Lord Jesus.

Father God, Your word says that You are a jealous God and that I am to have no other gods before You.
I repent on behalf of myself and my generations for:
  • forsaking Your commands
  • making idols
  • making Asherah poles
  • bowing down to all the starry hosts
  • worshiping  Baal
  • erecting altars to Baal
  • building altars to all the starry hosts in both courts of the temple of the LORD
  • consulting mediums and spiritists
  • sacrificing our sons and daughters in the fire
  • practicing divination and sorcery
  • selling ourselves to do evil in Your eyes LORD, provoking You to anger
  • swearing by Molech
  • turning back from following You, LORD, and neither seeking You nor inquiring of You
  • practicing violence and deceit
  • following the ways of Lucifer by: seeking to ascend to heaven, building my own kingdom, raising my throne above the stars of God, seeking to sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain, ascending above the tops of the clouds, and seeking to make myself like the Most High.
Lord break off the following consequences of these sins:
  • isolation from You, God
  • affliction
  • effects of being plundered
  • removal from Your presence
  • wandering from the land you gave my forefathers
  • lawlessness
  • fighting between fathers and sons
  • Father God, I repent on behalf of myself and my generations for:
  • not showing and seeking goodness
  • not seeking knowledge
  • not having self-control
  • not having perseverance
  • not acting in godliness
  • not having brotherly kindness
  • not having  love
Lord, break off the consequences of these sins in ineffectiveness, nearsightedness, blindness, and unproductiveness in my knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Father thank You:
  • that every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from You the Father of the heavenly lights. You do not change like shifting shadows.
  • that the morning stars sang together and all the heavenly beings shouted for joy.
I repent and renounce for myself and my ancestors for worshiping heavenly bodies, hosts, stars, planets and especially Venus, called the morning star.
I repent and renounce for myself and my family line for
  • wishing on stars
  • making decisions by stars
  • trying to read the times by the star
  • trying to find wisdom in the stars
  • worshipping stars
  • practicing astrology
  • Father God, I repent on behalf of myself and my generations for:
  • tolerating Jezebel
  • committing adultery with Jezebel
  • holding to her teaching
  • embracing Satan’s so-called deep secrets
Father, remove from me the consequences and intense suffering of coming into agreement with Jezebel and tolerating her.
Lord Jesus, teach me to hold on to what I have until You return. In overcoming Jezebel, I will receive authority over the nations to rule them with an iron scepter and to dash them to pieces like pottery just as You received authority from Your Father, and I will receive You, the Morning Star.  Give me ears to hear what You, Spirit of God, say to Your church.

I repent and renounce on behalf of myself and my ancestors for having and being the light of the world, yet hiding the light under a bushel.  Forgive me for not letting my light shine before men, so they may see my good works and glorify my Father in heaven.
Father God thank you that:
  • Your divine power has given me everything I need for life and godliness through my knowledge of You Who called me by Your own glory and goodness.
  • You have given me Your very great and precious promises, so that through them I may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
Father God I ask You to teach me and empower me to make every effort to add:
  • to my faith goodness
  • to goodness, knowledge
  • to knowledge, self-control
  • to self-control, perseverance
  • to perseverance, godliness
  • to godliness, brotherly kindness
  • to brotherly kindness, love.
I declare that if I possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep me from being ineffective and unproductive in my knowledge of You, Lord Jesus Christ.  If I do these things, I will never fall.
Father, thank You, that I have Your Word through the prophets.  Teach me to pay attention to Your Word as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in my heart. Lord restore to me Your presence and raise the morning star in my heart.

Lord, I repent and renounce for myself and my family line for coming into agreement with the enemy and accepting the enemy’s ungodly covering that hides the light of the Lord.  Please remove ungodly coverings, brandings, and fire from me.  I renounce all agreements with Lucifer, and I ask You Father God to remove the dark gauze and shadow placed over me which keep Your light from shining in my being. Burn away the darkness and corruption with Your fire and Your light.

I repent and renounce for allowing a veil of unbelief and doubt to overcome me.  Lord, please remove veils from my heart that keep me from understanding and receiving Your truth and from shining Your light before men.

Lord, please lift off the garment of heaviness and replace it with a garment of praise; lift off mourning and replace it with Your oil of joy; lift off ashes and dashed hopes and replace them with beauty.  Therefore, I will be called an oak of righteousness, displaying the splendor and light of the Lord.
Lord, I ask that in place of the ungodly covering, You will cover me with Your feathers and hide me under the shelter of Your wings that I might find refuge.

Lord, please remove the veil that lies on my heart keeping me from receiving Your truth.  Lord, remove the veil that covers Your light and Your glory that shines through me.
Lord, remove all ungodly vibrations, sounds, numbers, sequences and lights of the enemy, and I ask for a seven fold return and redemption of all that the enemy has stolen from my family line.
Lord, please redeem, adjust and align the music, equations, colors, lights, vibrations and DNA that the enemy has tampered with and used for his purposes.

I repent and renounce on behalf of myself and my ancestors for building ungodly structures such as the tower of Babel, pyramids, ziggurats, high places, pinnacles, temples and Stonehenge in order to become like God, to build their kingdom and to worship the heavenly hosts.  I repent for ungodly alignment with the stars and planets. Lord, I ask you to tear down the ungodly structures and build Your godly structures on the cornerstone of Jesus Christ and the foundation of the apostles and prophets.
Lord, I ask you to disconnect me from the ungodly structures and land defiled by my ancestors.  Cleanse me from walking on defiled land.  Lord, decontaminate the multi-dimensional lay lines and reestablish Your highways of holiness.

I repent and renounce on behalf of myself and my ancestors for elevating celebrities, ministers, worship leaders, politicians and movie stars to idol status and worshiping them as stars and heroes.  Lord, forgive me from drawing from people in ungodly dependence, and I release them to You.  Lord, I forgive those drawing from me and I break ungodly connections that have been put on me that drain my energy and anointing.  Lord forgive me for drawing my identity from others instead of seeking and finding my identity in You as a son of God with privileges of a son.

Lord, I ask you to remove and disconnect me from ungodly dimensions, wormholes, portals, including time portals and time dimensions that enable me to build the enemy’s kingdom.  Please disconnect me from ungodly stones and structures building the enemy’s kingdom.  Please bring me into alignment with godly magnetic fields.

I repent and renounce for myself and my family line for embracing the age of Aquarius that opened the door to star and planet worship and to the new age.
Lord, align and reconfigure my body, soul and spirit to Your sound, colors, vibrations, frequencies, and notes that create matter and destroy impurities.

Lord, adjust the elements in my physical body and brain to function as You created them to function at creation.  Lord, remove all defilement from the elements in the land that my ancestors and I have been connected to.   Lord, please take me to Your heavenly places and remove all defilement from me and the land I have been connected to.

I repent and renounce for myself and my family line for allowing the enemy to take over the airways and sending into the atmosphere negative sound waves through words of discord, negative speech, and gossip and for not coming into unity in one accord.

Lord, forgive me for speaking and tolerating profanity.  I repent and renounce for playing and listening to ungodly music containing negative speech and profanity.  I repent for releasing sounds into the atmosphere which empower negative forces and foreign gods.  I repent for watching movies and television programs influenced by the spirit of the antichrist.  I repent for passing on corrupt communication by allowing the transmission of information to pass through the atmosphere and the ground through frequencies and signals through computers, I-pods, I-phones, I-tunes, YouTube, Facebook, and other means.  Lord, I ask you to dismantle the control stations of the airwaves that have been empowered by negativity and ungodly sounds released into the air.  Lord, I ask You to redeem the airwaves so that godly, life releasing sounds, can be transmitted through the airwaves.

Lord Jesus, You are the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star. I keep my eyes on You, so that I may be a reflection of Your light and beauty.  Shine Your light in me and through me so that there will not be any darkness in or around me and that You may be magnified and glorified.

DREAM PRAYER
I renounce and repent for myself and my entire generational line for all of us who ever discounted or ignored our God-given dreams. I repent for all of us who have said, “I never dream,”or “God doesn’t speak through dreams.”

I repent for all of us who have discouraged and shut down the dreams of others, especially our children. I repent for all of us who have believed and received in any way false dreams or dream interpretations from evil. I now break all self-curses I have made in regard to dreams, and in the name of Jesus I command all dream blocking spirits to leave me and go to the feet of Jesus.

I also now command fear of dreaming and all deception, including religious spirits and false prophecy, to leave me and go to the feet of Jesus. Lord Jesus, will you now close all of the ungodly gates that have been opened against my dreams and open the gates of righteousness?  I invite you to come into my dreams and to speak your truth into my heart. Please, also increase my discernment and teach me to interpret dreams.
Lord Jesus, your promise, recorded in John 14:26, states,

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you. (NKJV)
Will you now, please fulfill that promise in my life in regard to dreams and visions?

SECTION 3

(PREFERABLY PRAYED BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP BEFORE THE SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER POINTS)

THINGS TO ASK AND REQUEST FROM GOD IN THIS FASTING PERIOD

Confession these verses out loud before starting the prayers daily:
1Co 2:9-11-13  But, as it is written, "What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him"— these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God. For who knows a person's thoughts except the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
Jer 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.
Daniel 2:22: “He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

DAY 15-21

INSTRUCTIONS
Take 15-30 minutes and ask these every night, before going to bed.
Explore and expand every question before moving on to the next i.e. make a conversation before God about it. One question can take you up to 5 minutes before God. Do not be in a rush to move on to the next question.
When a question has been answered, remove it from the list.
Note down the dreams you have the night after praying.
Share what you feel led to share on the MY 2014 MUST SHINE Facebook group page, or via the e-mail armi.intl@gmail.com.
  1. Lord, what must I do to excel spiritually and financially?
  2.  Lord, who are the powers troubling my destiny?
  3. Lord, what are the evil things planned against me in darkness?
  4. Lord, who is manipulating divine dreams and visions in my life?
  5. Lord, who is the man or woman who is operating using my virtues and blessings?
  6. Lord, what is my destination in this world (where am I meant to arrive at)?
  7. Lord what is the correct position for me to be in (your location determine your allocation)?
  8. Lord show me the traps my enemies have set for me.
  9. Lord show me the secret behind my problems.
  10. Lord show me what I have to accomplish before the end of this year.
  11. Lord, show me who my destiny demoters are.
  12. Lord, reveal to me the secrets of my home-town that are stopping my destiny.
  13. Lord, show me your glory.
  14. Lord show me where to throw the net in the ocean of the world (where is my place of excellence in this world)?
  15. Lord, show me the people whose role in my destiny is over.

SECTION 4

(PREFERABLY PRAYED TWICE - ANYTIME OF THE DAY, AND AT THE MIDNIGHT HOUR)

SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER POINTS

DAY 19
Spend some time worshipping/praying in tongues (at least 5 minutes)
  1. Lord, I thank You for Your power and grace and for bringing me this far in this fast; fill me with more of Your Spirit and power today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  2. I declare it: I wear the whole armor of God on my spirit man today; I take the helmet of salvation on my head, the breastplate of righteousness on my chest, the belt of truth on my waist, and the shoes of the gospel of peace on my feet. I take the shield of faith on my left hand and the sword of the Spirit on my right hand. I declare I am walking in total victory, breakthrough and triumph on this day, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  3. Evil garments released I have been made to wear on my spirit man, I remove you today, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  4. Power of the Holy Ghost, seal every holes created in my purse by my enemies, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  5. Lord, restore me to Your original design for my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  6. Destiny-demoting names, I erase you out of my life by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  7. Lord, bless me indeed, enlarge my coast, let Your hand be with me and deliver me from all evil intended for my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  8. archangels of the living God, uproot every witchcraft and satanic plantation in my life and family, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  9. Lord, anoint my eyes, hand and legs to locate my divine purpose, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  10. I paralyze and bind every satanic oppressor contending against my life with the chains of fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  11. Incantations, rituals, hexes, vexes and jinxes assigned against my destiny, backfire by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  12. I render null and void the influence of destiny swallowers in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  13. You the household wickedness struggling to re-arrange my destiny, perish by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  14. Thou rod arise and smite every evil spirit on assignment to my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  15. Sword of the Holy Spirit, arise and cut off every satanic taps set to sap my blood and strength, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  16. Holy Spirit, purge my thoughts and imaginations by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
  17. Lord, let Your light overcome every darkness shielding my potentials today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  18. Curses of backwardness, going round in circles and frustration, break off from my life by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  19. Archangels of the living God, arise and re-order every evil diversion created for my destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  20. My life, I command you to operate at 100 percent potential, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  21. You the forest and rock demons assigned against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  22. Satanic priests burning charms at the evil altar against my life, receive the judgment of fire today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  23. Evil soul ties linking me to my parents and ancestors, I sever you by the sword of the Spirit, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  24. Lord Jesus, manifest Yourself in my life by Your name called 'Wonderful' in the name of Jesus Christ.
  25. Every bird of death assigned against me, you are arrested by fire, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  26. Evil food I consumed in the dream and in real life, I vomit you today, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  27. Evil family river flowing into my life, I proclaim a permanent drought upon you today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  28. My Father, before this fast is over, let Your favor envelope me and catapult me to the next level, in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank You O God for answering my prayers; I receive and embrace all that You have released to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. EPHESIANS 6:12.

No comments:

Post a Comment