Friday 19 September 2014

PRAYER POINTS FOR DAY 16: '21 DAYS OF GLORY'




HERE ARE THE RAW PRAYER POINTS FOR DAY 16
13"If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people, 14and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 15"Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayer offered in this place.…  (2 Chron 7).

SECTION 1

(PREFERABLY PRAYED IN THE MORNING WHEN YOU WAKE UP)

Themes: 21 Days of Glory
Take an hour (or at least 30 minutes) every day (preferably morning) to pray according to these themes. Let the Holy Spirit lead you as you pray. Just get in His presence and let Him to direct your prayers. For you who are filled with the Holy Spirit and speak in tongues, pray much in the spirit during all the days of the fast. If you are not filled yet, with the gift of speaking in tongues, ask God to fill you during this period.

8 Daily Declarations to Make Every day When You Wake Up:

(Raise your right hand above your head)
  • By faith I declare the rest of this year 2014 will shine more than all the previous years of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Angels of the living God, arrest the demons and spirits who are on assignment to harass me today, set them in the chains of fire and cast them into the pit right now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • O archangels of the living God, arise, cut off my enemies and locate all my blessings from the four corners of the world and restore them back to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • God, arise and clothe me today with your garments of beauty, favor, joy, glory, blessing, victory, light, power, joy and righteousness, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Blessed be the Lord my God who daily loads me with divine benefits; I command all of creation to co-operate with and favor my divine destiny today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • I command every provision I need for my destiny to manifest to come forth in my life today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • You the angels of God, take charge of my life, go ahead of me, prepare my path on this day and bear me up in your arms, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Let the light of God and favor of God continually shine on all my ways, and I declare I am walking in dominion wherever I go on this day, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Days 15-16
The unsaved (those who are not born again)
Your society (things that don’t please God in your town/city and nation)
Your nation and government: national leaders, political parties, educational institutions, business world, towns and cities, families

SECTION 2

(PRAYED PREFERABLY IN THE MORNING WITH SECTION 1)

These are Deep Repentance and Renunciation Prayers

DAY 16

Worship for 5 minutes (minimum)

Prayer to Establish Us As Living Stones

Father, in the name of Jesus, I come before Your throne. I repent for being so stuck and focused on the past that I have been unable to see Your calling for me.
I repent for not rightly discerning Your presence.
I repent for not acknowledging Your presence when you have acknowledged mine.
I repent for asking you for things that You have already done and are doing.
Lord, I repent for not using my keys to unlock the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven.

Father, I repent for looking to man for wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and counsel, and for looking into my flesh for might, strength, and ability. Forgive me for being arrogant, disrespectful, and for not honoring Your Spirit even as it comes forth through others. As You forgive me, Lord, please restore the reverential and obedient fear of the mighty God.

Lord, I want to repent for myself and for anyone in my past generations who spoke harshly against Your body and the brethren. Lord, I repent for coming into agreement with anybody who spoke against the body of Christ. Lord, I choose now to bless Your entire body and to speak health and wholeness to those things I don’t understand of Your body.
Jesus, I repent for agreement with the spirit of slavery, for choosing to be subject to the law and for not choosing to be free as a son and daughter. I choose to birth forth the promises of God and His inheritance in me. I declare that this is the set time of the Lord, and I will be realigned with the New Jerusalem.

Lord, I repent for grasping onto the world instead of You. Lord, I repent for getting caught up in generational addictions rather than in Your generational blessings. I ask You for Your forgiveness and Your redemption for the rest of my days.
Father, I repent for myself and my generational line for often being people pleasers rather than God pleasers. I declare for me and my household, that today, right now, we are stepping over the line to serve You. From this day forth, I am and I will continue to be a God-pleaser rather than a man pleaser.

Lord, please forgive me for not trusting You. Lord, I ask You to untangle my feet. Lord, please forgive me for not being able to jump over the fences of offenses. I ask that You will continue to show us our inheritance so that we can receive all that You have already given.
I choose to repent for and to forgive all of those in my family line who were involved in Satanism and corporate mind control in efforts to pervert and abort God’s plans and promises.

Father, I forgive all offenses of those who have traumatized me and my past generations. I thank You for cleansing all pathways and ungodly heavenly places so that I can be seated with Christ in heavenly places.
I thank You for redeeming me from my past. The past is not my identity. I leave the past at Your feet and choose to pursue the calling and inheritance You have for me.

I choose now to take the key of faith to unlock my inheritance so that I may step forward into my birthright, my calling, and my anointing. I choose to be a restorer of all things.
I want to have faith like Abraham who searched diligently for the city whose builder and maker is God. Help me fix my eyes on Your purpose, Your will, and Your plan for me.

I thank You that You have made me Your son.
Lord, please disconnect me from the things of the earth and remove the sin and the snares that so easily entangle and hinder me from running the race marked before me.

Father, please establish Your glory on me and be my rear guard. Lord, please establish Your plumb line between my inner man and Your throne.
Lord, I remember Your body that was broken for me and Your blood that was shed for me. I accept the sacrifice that You gave for me on the cross.
Lord, please remove all contamination on the elemental spirits. I recognize that this contamination has come from the human traditions and the basic principles of the world rather than from Christ.

Lord, please realign my spirit, soul, and body to Your plumb line.
Lord, as You created Adam from the dust of the earth and breathed into him Your breath of life, so breathe on the elements of my life.
I choose to die to myself and die to the world and to lay down my life as a living sacrifice.

I declare that my heart will be encouraged and knit together in love with other believers and that my heart will attain all wealth that comes from the full assurance of understanding that results in the true knowledge of God’s mystery, which is Christ Himself.
I declare that I am a living stone and will operate in unity with the body of Christ.

Prayer to Break Hard Heartedness

Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ and I repent for myself and all of my ancestors who hardened their hearts to You. They rebelled and stubbornly turned away and did not listen to Your Word, Your Spirit or Your prophets. I repent for all generational hardheartedness, calloused hearts, blind hearts, resentment, blasphemy, bitterness and all unforgiveness. Lord, please break the curse of ignorance, all futile thinking, all darkened understanding and any lost sensitivity to Your Holy Spirit. I repent for all my ancestors who gave themselves over to sensuality and impurity with a continual lust for more.

Lord, I repent for all that trusted in works rather than faith and Your grace. I repent for any rebellion, disobedience, doubt and unbelief, betrayal, hatred of others, following deceptions and false prophets.

I repent for wickedness, being lukewarm, love gone cold and oppression of the weak and poor. I ask You to break the curses and uproot the iniquity in my family line that has caused spirits of stupor, blind eyes, deaf ears, deceptions, snares, traps, stumbling blocks, retribution for evil and all bent backs. I repent for all stubborn and evil inclinations of our hearts that cause us to go backwards.

Lord, please sprinkle clean water on my entire generational line and cleanse us from our impurities, idols and uncleanness. Please remove our hearts of stone and give us new hearts of flesh and a new spirit that moves us to follow and keep Your laws. Lord, please now listen to my plea and restore in us a heart after Your heart, a heart that administers true justice, mercy, love and compassion instead of unfeeling sacrifice. Lord, I ask for a restoration of the covenant in our family line. Please restore all birthrights, inheritances, blessings, lands, provision, protection and the relationship and intimacy with You. Lord restore in us the belief that with God nothing is impossible. Revive our faith in miracles and the fact that Your supernatural things are for me. Help us to stand firm until the end and let our wholehearted devotion to You bring honor, praise, thanksgiving and glory to Your Name.

I repent for all my ancestors that were grudging, grumblers, hardhearted, tightfisted and harbored evil thoughts towards the poor. I repent for all generational love of money, greed, self reliance, bitter envy, selfish ambition, pride, arrogance and denial of the truth. I repent for all generational doubt and unbelief that replaced love, trust and reliance on You. I repent for those that built their house on sand and did not put Your words into practice.

Lord, please restore feeling in our hearts so we would give and lend cheerfully, willingly, generously and thankfully. Lord, I ask today for godliness with contentment and a thankful attitude for my daily bread. I ask for humility and Your wisdom from above which You give generously. I ask for fire, passion and a burning heart that would move me into action for the things of God. Lord please restore in us a trust and a love of Your Word. Bring it alive and activate it in our hearts so it would once again penetrate, divide and judge the attitudes of our hearts. I ask for another chance for my family, that we would build a new foundation on the cornerstone, Jesus Christ. I ask for the restoration of our hearts so we have the ability to love God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength. I ask for a broken, contrite, pure and noble heart. Help us consider it pure joy when we face trials, knowing that they develop perseverance which brings completeness and maturity.

Lord, I apply the Blood of Jesus to wash away all the bitter roots of iniquity in my family line. Father, forgive us for all this wickedness and iniquity. Lord please remove all generational reproach, blame, shame, guilt, scorn, disgrace and dishonor. Today I make a choice to forgive myself.

PRAYERS TO OVERCOME INERTIA

I pray protection for myself, my family, and my household. I command that no astral projections, remote viewing, remote sensing, telluric energies, demonic spiritual fields, ley lines or witchcraft can in any way empower, influence, or have any adverse affect on me.

Father God, I agree with your purposes to remove all ungodly inertia and the influence of all demonic territorial captivity in my life. Lord, please remove all strongholds, idolatries, afflictions, generational curses, traditions, false teachings and doctrines caused by any person, place, Satan, or his demons, above and below this earth. I break all ungodly ties between me and any ungodly dimension.

I ask the Holy Spirit of the True and Living God, to release from captivity all parts of me—heart, spirit, soul and body—from these territories. Lord please remove any giftings, callings, resources, blessings and purposes from captivity.
I thank you Lord for now realigning me to Your throne.

I declare that I will be aligned to:
1. The Spirit of the Lord and all His characteristics, attributes, and benefits including the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord.
2. My seated position in the heavenly places with the Lord Jesus Christ and to the All-seeing God, El Roi, and His direction for me.
3. The voice and power of the Almighty, El Shaddai, and to the word of God, both the rhema word and the living Logos, The Lord Jesus Christ, and to the protection and authority of the Lord of Hosts.
4. The grace, authority, rule and dominion of the throne of God and to His right hand, and to His kingdom purposes and divine order.
5. The name of The Lord Jesus Christ that is above every other name in every dimension of the heavens, the earth, and below the earth.
6. The fire of His presence, His sanctifying, purifying, and revelatory attributes, and to all reproductively and creativity purposed through Him for me.
7. All the covenant promises and blessings given to Abraham and fulfilled in God the Father’s Seed, The Lord Jesus Christ.

Please restore me to the image of Yahweh’s glory and honor and to every Kingdom purpose, calling, and gifting. Please permanently align me to a position where I am seated with The Most High God in His Most Holy Place.
I now thank you Lord, that the Spirit of the Living God brings a permanent godly inertia and that I am now properly aligned to the throne of God and will never again be moved from this position by any ungodly force above, below, or on this earth.

SECTION 3

(PREFERABLY PRAYED BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP BEFORE THE SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER POINTS)

THINGS TO ASK AND REQUEST FROM GOD IN THIS FASTING PERIOD

Confession these verses out loud before starting the prayers daily:
1Co 2:9-11-13  But, as it is written, "What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him"— these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God. For who knows a person's thoughts except the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
Jer 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.
Daniel 2:22: “He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

DAY 15-21

INSTRUCTIONS
Take 15-30 minutes and ask these every night, before going to bed.
Explore and expand every question before moving on to the next i.e. make a conversation before God about it. One question can take you up to 5 minutes before God. Do not be in a rush to move on to the next question.
When a question has been answered, remove it from the list.
Note down the dreams you have the night after praying.
Share what you feel led to share on the MY 2014 MUST SHINE Facebook group page, or via the e-mail armi.intl@gmail.com.
  1. Lord, what must I do to excel spiritually and financially?
  2.  Lord, who are the powers troubling my destiny?
  3. Lord, what are the evil things planned against me in darkness?
  4. Lord, who is manipulating divine dreams and visions in my life?
  5. Lord, who is the man or woman who is operating using my virtues and blessings?
  6. Lord, what is my destination in this world (where am I meant to arrive at)?
  7. Lord what is the correct position for me to be in (your location determine your allocation)?
  8. Lord show me the traps my enemies have set for me.
  9. Lord show me the secret behind my problems.
  10. Lord show me what I have to accomplish before the end of this year.
  11. Lord, show me who my destiny demoters are.
  12. Lord, reveal to me the secrets of my home-town that are stopping my destiny.
  13. Lord, show me your glory.
  14. Lord show me where to throw the net in the ocean of the world (where is my place of excellence in this world)?
  15. Lord, show me the people whose role in my destiny is over.

SECTION 4

(PREFERRABLY PRAYED TWICE - ANYTIME OF THE DAY, AND AT THE MIDNIGHT HOUR)

SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER POINTS

DAY 16
Spend some time worshipping/praying in tongues (at least 5 minutes)
  1. Lord, I thank You for Your power and grace and for bringing me this far in this fast; fill me with more of Your Spirit and power today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  2. I declare it: I wear the whole armor of God on my spirit man today; I take the helmet of salvation on my head, the breastplate of righteousness on my chest, the belt of truth on my waist, and the shoes of the gospel of peace on my feet. I take the shield of faith on my left hand and the sword of the Spirit on my right hand. I declare I am walking in total victory, breakthrough and triumph on this day, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  3. Every power of darkness that has swallowed my star, vomit it and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  4. You the evil hand pointed towards my star to demote me, wither and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  5. My life and destiny, I command you to arise and shine by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  6. Every power that must be buried for my breakthroughs to manifest, I bury you by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  7. Anointing of excellence and uncommon success, fall mightily upon my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  8. Power to arise and shine in any environment, fall upon me today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  9. Powers from my place of birth and my ancestral home working against my star, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  10. Curses from my father’s house and my mother’s house contending against my destiny, break by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  11. Evil yokes set upon my star, break by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  12. My buried star, hear the word of the Lord, resurrect by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  13. O God my Father, arise, let every star hunter of my mother’s house and my father’s house be put to shame, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  14. Lord, shake me to my senses where I have made mistakes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  15. Divine arrows of lightning, arise and scatter the enemies of my divine destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  16. I withdraw any organ of my body that is currently present on the satanic altar, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  17. You the organs of my body, be purged from all evil deposits by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  18. Angels of the living God, arise and slay every spirit parents, guardians and children present in my life, in Jesus' name.
  19. Unprofitable love targeted against me, be broken by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  20. You the evil load prepared by household wickedness for me, be smashed unto desolation, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  21. Stubborn curses fighting my progress and destiny, be broken by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  22. Evil clock designed to control my life, I smash you on the wall of fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  23. My destiny, I command you to bring forth major testimonies, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  24. You the dragons of my father's house and mother’s house who are pursuing my star, I slay you by the strong sword of the Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  25. Every goat in the manger of my destiny, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  26. My star, refuse to be hidden, you must appear by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  27. Hounds of heaven, arise and consume the Jezebel that is contending with my destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  28. My Father, before this fast is over, let Your favor envelope me and catapult me to the next level, in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank You O God for answering my prayers; I receive and embrace all that You have released to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. EPHESIANS 6:12.

No comments:

Post a Comment