Tuesday 23 September 2014

PRAYER POINTS FOR DAY 20: '21 DAYS OF GLORY'





- HERE ARE THE RAW PRAYER POINTS FOR DAY 20 –

With 2 days to go, let your prayer tempo go to the maximum…

Ph'p:4:6,7: Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

SECTION 1

(PREFERABLY PRAYED IN THE MORNING WHEN YOU WAKE UP)

Themes: 21 Days of Glory
Take an hour (or at least 30 minutes) every day (preferably morning) to pray according to these themes. Let the Holy Spirit lead you as you pray. Just get in His presence and let Him to direct your prayers. For you who are filled with the Holy Spirit and speak in tongues, pray much in the spirit during all the days of the fast. If you are not filled yet, with the gift of speaking in tongues, ask God to fill you during this period.

8 Daily Declarations to Make Every day When You Wake Up:

(Raise your right hand above your head)
  • By faith I declare the rest of this year 2014 will shine more than all the previous years of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Angels of the living God, arrest the demons and spirits who are on assignment to harass me today, set them in the chains of fire and cast them into the pit right now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • O archangels of the living God, arise, cut off my enemies and locate all my blessings from the four corners of the world and restore them back to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • God, arise and clothe me today with your garments of beauty, favor, joy, glory, blessing, victory, light, power, joy and righteousness, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Blessed be the Lord my God who daily loads me with divine benefits; I command all of creation to co-operate with and favor my divine destiny today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • I command every provision I need for my destiny to manifest to come forth in my life today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • You the angels of God, take charge of my life, go ahead of me, prepare my path on this day and bear me up in your arms, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Let the light of God and favor of God continually shine on all my ways, and I declare I am walking in dominion wherever I go on this day, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Days 19-20
The needy in the society (also see what the Lord leads you to do after you make this prayer)
Sick people around you and in hospitals

SECTION 2

(PRAYED PREFERABLY IN THE MORNING WITH SECTION 1)

These are Deep Repentance and Renunciation Prayers

DAY 20
Worship for 5 minutes (minimum)

Prayer of Agreement to Bless the Jews
Lord, I come to You now asking Your forgiveness for anything I have said or done that cursed the Sons of Israel (name specific sins if known). I understand Your righteous decree that You will bless those who bless them, and curse those who curse them. Lord, please break any curses on my family or me that are there because of these sins against the Jews. I plead the blood of Jesus and asked to be cleansed from all sin and unrighteousness. Lord, I submit to Your plan for my life and ministry that will bless the Jews. I also agree with Your plans and purposes for the nation of Israel. Lord, I want to receive Your heart for Your people and the courage to do Your will no matter what the opposition may be. Lord, help me to humble myself and make the Jew first in my prayers and ministry to the lost. Lord, release to me provisions and favor to bless and protect the Jews. Lord, confirm your message in me with signs and an inner witness of the Holy Spirit, In Yeshua’s name Amen.

Prayer to Release Sleep
Lord, I repent and renounce for myself and my ancestors for all fear, distrust, disobedience, unbelief, hardening of hearts, and rejection of the Gospel resulting in the inability to enter into the rest of the Lord. I repent and renounce for myself and my ancestors for failing to heed God and rest from works as God rested from His works.

I repent and renounce for myself and my ancestors for not being diligent to enter the rest of God and for not drawing near to the throne of grace to receive mercy and forgiveness.

I break, shatter, destroy and smash the curse that I will find no rest and there shall be no resting place for the sole of my foot and that I will have a trembling heart, failing eyes and despair of soul, no assurance of life, be in dread night and day, and long for evening in the morning and morning in the evening.

Forgive me Lord and my generational line for not perceiving when You spoke to us even though You spoke more than once – in dreams and visions during my sleep. Lord, You were trying to withdraw me from my own purposes and pride. Lord, I repent for myself and my generational line, and I ask Your forgiveness and I ask that You would again speak while I sleep and grant me sound sleep.

I renounce all worship of the serpent and believing any lie of the enemy in my generation line. I disconnect myself from the effects of eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. I choose now to draw my life from You, the Tree of Life. I repent for grumbling and murmuring instead of thanking You for all the blessings You have given and want to give to me. I ask You, Lord, to heal me and take me into Your perfect rest and time.

I choose to obey the voice of God and not go to the right or to the left, or follow other gods to serve them. I bind myself to God’s wisdom, discretion, and understanding, and I commit into Your hands, Lord, all that concerns me, my family, my household, my finances, my life, my whole body, soul and spirit and all that You are doing in my life. I ask You to give me Your deep refreshing and perfect sleep, I ask You, Lord, to cleanse every part of me from opposition from the enemy and bring me into Your place of safety and rest.

I repent for myself and my generational line for not loving our fellow man. I repent for murdering, stealing, and coveting. I choose to walk in the finished work of Christ. I choose to love my neighbor as myself. At this present time, I put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light, because the night is over and the day is almost here. I put aside orgies, drunkenness, and sexual immorality and debauchery. I choose not to walk in dissension and jealously. I choose not to gratify the desires of the sinful nature. Rather, I clothe myself in Jesus Christ.

Lord, if I am stuck in time, domains, quadrants, or dimensions because of my sin or sin in my generational line, or due to a life event, Lord, please forgive the sin and release me and adjust my time clock and the natural cycles of my body into the correct creative time order. Lord, please move me into the birthright You have written for me. I demand back from the thief a seven-fold return for everything good stolen from me and my generational line.

Lord, I ask You for my birthright and for my inheritance that You have ordained for me. I repent and renounce for deliberately giving away and handing over my birthright and inheritance to the enemy because of not believing that You would fulfill Your word Lord, please close the unrighteous doors that were opened and to open the doors for righteous blessings to come in, and I request 100-fold blessings.

Lord, I choose to receive from You the keys to open and to shut. I choose to receive only from You, Lord, the Tree of Life and not from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. I choose to receive the refreshing dew from heaven. I repent and renounce for myself and my family line for not receiving and using the rod of authority and power that You have given in order for You to receive glory. I now choose to receive and thank You for the rod, power, and authority that you have given to me to use for Your glory, Lord. I choose to receive Your words, Your way, Your wisdom and all that I need to go forth in Your name, authority and power.

PRAYER FOR HEALING OF MEMORIES
Father, I thank you for your Son Jesus who died on the cross not only for my sins, but for my hurts and for my fears. I thank you that Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever, and that He wants me to be completely whole; mind, soul, body and spirit. Lord Jesus, I ask you to walk back through every second of my life, to heal me and to make me whole. Go back into the third and fourth generation and break all harmful genetic ties.

Jesus, You knew all about me even before I was born. Thank You for being there as life began. If fear or any other negative force was transmitted to me as I was in my mother' s womb, set me free from those things. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for being there when I was born, and for loving me. (Some came into this world not being loved and not being wanted, and they felt such rejection. Oh, Lord Jesus, from the very beginning fills each one with Your precious love.) Lord, walk back through every second of my life during those early years. (Some were separated from parents because of sickness or death; some were born into families where they did not receive the love that was needed.) Lord Jesus please go back and fill every void and give the love that was not received. Remove every hurt, every feeling of rejection. Take away all fears, fears of darkness, fears of falling, fears of animals, fears of being lost. I thank You Jesus for setting me free and for healing me.

I pray Lord that You will take my hand, go back in time and walk to school with me. At times I felt so shy, so afraid to leave home and go into new situations. Jesus there were times I felt embarrassment of failure at school, will you take away those memories? When I was treated harshly by a teacher or I was hurt by classmates, please heal those hurts. Some fears entered during those first school years, fear of speaking in public, or fear of failure. Thank you for healing those hurts and for setting me free from those fears. I thank You and I praise You.

Lord Jesus, I thank You for my mother, (For those who did not have the love of a mother, please fill that void, that empty place and give them the love that was needed.) I ask You to stand between my mother and me and let Your divine love flow between us.

I ask forgiveness from my mother for any way I. have hurt her or failed her and I forgive her for any way she hurt or failed me. Lord Jesus, I thank You for my dad (For those who did not feel the love of an earthly dad, please give them all the love they needed but didn't receive.) Stand between my dad and me. I pray that Your divine love will mend any broken relationship. I ask forgiveness from my dad for any way I hurt or failed him, and I forgive him for any way he hurt or failed me.

I lift up my brothers and sisters to you. Where there were feelings of competition, jealousy, or resentment, I ask that Your healing power and love mend every broken relationship. I forgive each brother and sister for hurting or failing me and I ask their forgiveness for the ways I hurt or failed them.

Thank You, Lord for being there in my teenage years and when I was in High School. There were new emotions and new fears. As each painful memory is brought to mind, wipe the pain from my mind and heal me. During those times that I tried things that were dangerous. I thank You for being there with Your protective hand. Take away any feeling of humiliation, embarrassment, guilt, fear or failure. (Some were teased because of race, appearance, size, or poverty and were wounded so deeply.) Let me know that You loved me and that You were there in every situation. (For those young people who experimented with drugs, that left their mind con-fused, Lord Jesus I pray You will repair the damage. Let them think clearly again, let them receive Your healing. Let each one know You love them and that You can redeem the past.)

As each of us started to leave home, there were new fears, frustrations, or hurts. (Some wanted to go on to college and were not able to, others were not able to enter the profession they dreamed of and they felt such disappointment.) Jesus, heal every disappointment and every hurt.

Thank You for being there as I entered marriage. (For some it was such a beautiful new beginning. For others it was a nightmare.) Jesus, please take away every hurt. I pray that you will stand in between my mate and me and heal every hurt. I am saying to my mate, I forgive you for hurting me and I ask your forgiveness for hurting you. Lord Jesus, through Your divine love, I thank You for mending every broken relationship, and wiping away every painful memory.

 (Where there has been bitterness and loneliness, take away all those negative feelings. Heal the deep wounds and erase the painful memories. Jesus, fill each mate with forgiveness, Your divine love and healing power.

Thank You Lord for my children. Take away any feeling I have of failure or guilt as a parent. When I punished unwisely or was too possessive with my love, when words were spoken in criticism or anger, I pray You will heal any hurt that was caused. I ask their forgiveness and I forgive them for hurting me.

Lord, I thank You for being there during those terrifying times of accidents, those times of sickness or surgery. I ask you now to take away the horror, the fear and the memory of the pain. Set me free from the trauma I felt. Thank You for being there during times of sorrow. I thank You for taking my hand and walking through the valley with me. I thank Your for lifting the burden, I thank You for taking away my sorrow, my grief, and my mourning. I thank You for giving me Your joy and Your peace.

Now, Lord Jesus, thank You for walking back through every second of my life up to this exact moment. Thank Your for healing me of all my hurts, my fears, my painful memories and my guilt, for setting me free.

Thank You for filling me with Your love. Help me to love myself. Help me to love others. But most of all, Jesus, help me to love You as I should.

I thank You for giving me joy. I thank You for giving me peace. Thank You, Jesus! I thank You for going way down deep into the darkest recesses of my mind and cleansing me. I thank You for healing my mind, my emotions, and my memories. I thank You, Jesus for making me whole; and I give You all the praise and all the glory.

SECTION 3

(PREFERABLY PRAYED BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP BEFORE THE SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER POINTS)

THINGS TO ASK AND REQUEST FROM GOD IN THIS FASTING PERIOD

Confession these verses out loud before starting the prayers daily:
1Co 2:9-11-13  But, as it is written, "What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him"— these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God. For who knows a person's thoughts except the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
Jer 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.
Daniel 2:22: “He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

DAY 15-21

INSTRUCTIONS
Take 15-30 minutes and ask these every night, before going to bed.
Explore and expand every question before moving on to the next i.e. make a conversation before God about it. One question can take you up to 5 minutes before God. Do not be in a rush to move on to the next question.
When a question has been answered, remove it from the list.
Note down the dreams you have the night after praying.
Share what you feel led to share on the MY 2014 MUST SHINE Facebook group page, or via the e-mail armi.intl@gmail.com.
  1. Lord, what must I do to excel spiritually and financially?
  2.  Lord, who are the powers troubling my destiny?
  3. Lord, what are the evil things planned against me in darkness?
  4. Lord, who is manipulating divine dreams and visions in my life?
  5. Lord, who is the man or woman who is operating using my virtues and blessings?
  6. Lord, what is my destination in this world (where am I meant to arrive at)?
  7. Lord what is the correct position for me to be in (your location determine your allocation)?
  8. Lord show me the traps my enemies have set for me.
  9. Lord show me the secret behind my problems.
  10. Lord show me what I have to accomplish before the end of this year.
  11. Lord, show me who my destiny demoters are.
  12. Lord, reveal to me the secrets of my home-town that are stopping my destiny.
  13. Lord, show me your glory.
  14. Lord show me where to throw the net in the ocean of the world (where is my place of excellence in this world)?
  15. Lord, show me the people whose role in my destiny is over.

SECTION 4

(PREFERABLY PRAYED TWICE - ANYTIME OF THE DAY, AND AT THE MIDNIGHT HOUR)

SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER POINTS

DAY 20
Spend some time worshipping/praying in tongues (at least 5 minutes)
  1. Lord, I thank You for Your power and grace and for bringing me this far in this fast; fill me with more of Your Spirit and power today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  2. I declare it: I wear the whole armor of God on my spirit man today; I take the helmet of salvation on my head, the breastplate of righteousness on my chest, the belt of truth on my waist, and the shoes of the gospel of peace on my feet. I take the shield of faith on my left hand and the sword of the Spirit on my right hand. I declare I am walking in total victory, breakthrough and triumph on this day, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  3. By fire by thunder, I withdraw my progress from every satanic regulation and domination, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  4. Every garment of darkness masquerading in my life, be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  5. Every power that changed my destiny into rags, I reverse your works by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  6. You the deeply entrenched problems in my life, dry up by the roots, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  7. Satanic night raiders attacking me in my dreams, I destroy your weapons by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  8. Strongholds of failure in my generation, I am not your candidate, be dismantled by the divine hammer today, in Jesus' name.
  9. You the internal warfare in my life, be quenched by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  10. Every witchcraft and satanic thief stealing from my life, be exposed and be overthrown by the thunder fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  11. You the satanic and witchcraft deposits planted in my life by my enemies, come out with all your roots, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  12. You the handwriting of household wickedness in my life, you are erased by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  13. Destiny thieves in my life, I do not ask for your co-operation, I command it; give back what is mine seven-fold, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  14. Thieves that have stolen my divine deposits, return them to me seven-fold by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  15. Lord, lay Your hands of fire upon me and change my destiny for the better today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  16. My life, I command you to begin to manifest explosive breakthroughs from today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  17. Lord, arise and give me the kind of destiny that will bring You great glory, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  18. Every door opened by my sins and the sins of my forefathers to the kingdom of darkness, I slam you shut today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  19. Ancestral strongman ruling over my heavens, your day of judgment has come,  be overthrown by the thunder fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  20. Anti-focus spirits working to derail my destiny, my life is not your candidate, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  21. My Father, if I have donated any of my virtues, I claim them back today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  22. Ancestral yokes oppressing my destiny, be dismantled by the divine hammer today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  23. Satanic program designed to destroy my star, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  24. Any power dragging me to where my angels of blessings will not locate me, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  25. Divine chariot of fire, clear away every blockage and stumbling block set on my path to destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  26. My Father, if I have been diverted from my land of promises, relocate me today by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  27. You the powers that are after my joy in this year, be destroyed by the thunder fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  28. My Father, before this fast is over, let Your favor envelope me and catapult me to the next level, in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank You O God for answering my prayers; I receive and embrace all that You have released to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. EPHESIANS 6:12.

No comments:

Post a Comment