Friday 12 September 2014

PRAYER POINTS FOR CANCELLING DEBTS - '21 DAYS OF GLORY'



PSALM 33:18-19: “Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy; To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.”
PSALM 37:18-19: “Day by day the LORD takes care of the innocent, and they will receive an inheritance that lasts forever. They will not be disgraced in hard times; even in famine they will have more than enough.”
JOB 5:19-20: “He shall deliver you in six troubles: yes, in seven there shall no evil touch you. In famine he shall redeem you from death: and in war from the power of the sword.
Deut. 28:12b: ‘And thou shall lend unto many nations, and thou shall not borrow.’

IF YOU ARE IN DEBTS, YOU NEED PRAY THESE PRAYER POINTS SERIOUSLY [FOR 7 DAYS]:
1.       Blood of Jesus, speak on my behalf, break and reverse the curse of borrowing from my life as from today, in the name of Jesus Christ., amen.
2.       You the curse and ordination of debt in my life, be nullified NOW by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus Christ., amen.
3.       Ancestral debt collectors forcing me to pay for what I did not , buy, DIE BY FIRE, in the name of Jesus Christ., amen. 
4.       [You must realize that blessings are spiritual, and are normally handed down, and curses are also handed down; debts are a curse, and many times what you forefathers refused to pay, you will be made to pay. Pray this prayer point seriously.]
5.       All ancestral debts passed on to me from the generations, BE CANCELLED NOW by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ., amen.
6.       Mountain of debt assigned to program my life into poverty, BE UPROOTED NOW AND BE CAST INTO HELLFIRE, in the name of Jesus Christ., amen.
7.       Evil promise or debt in my generation linking me with evil ancestral powers, I settle you today with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ., amen.
8.       You the debts present in my life, I command you to dissolve by fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ., amen. Whirlwind of God, carry these ashes into the wilderness in the name of Jesus Christ., amen.
9.       Spirit of debts, I am not your candidate, I renounce you, reject you and command you to come out of my life with all your roots and go to the pit of darkness, in the name of Jesus Christ., amen.
10.   Blood of Jesus arise, speak on my behalf, settle and cancel every debt present in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ., amen.
11.   Inherited debt in my generational line, catch fire and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
12.   Every power saying I shall not excel in my family line, you are a liar, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
13.   Spirit of debt holding my parents in bondage, you are a liar, loose your hold upon my life and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
14.   Maturity date of debt in my life, be aborted by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
15.   Debts!!! I am not your candidate, release me and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
16.   Vicious cycle of economic famine, lose your power over my life, my family and my welfare and die!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
17.   Arrows of collective financial doom, my life is not your candidate, RELEASE ME AND DIE!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
18.   By the blood of Jesus, I am redeemed from every venom of economic recession, I receive promotion and financial favors, even in these times of famine! in the name of Jesus Christ.
19.   Arrows of financial death assigned against my job and income, DIE BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
20.   Rod of wickedness assigned against my staff of bread in this season, you are a liar! B-R-E-A-K TO PIECES!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
21.   You the sword of unemployment ravaging and devouring the livelihood of people, I am not your candidate, therefore, BE WASTED!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
22.   Divine ideas that would catapult me from the dunghill of hard times to the palace of abundance, INVADE MY LIFE NOW!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
23.   Hard times assigned against my life by the enemy: EXPIRE!!! Good TIMES, MANIFEST NOW BY FIRE in my life!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
24.   Arrows of calamities, disgrace and death hiding inside economic crisis to attack me, I BURY YOU NOW BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
25.   It is written (Isaiah 45:3) “And I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the LORD, which call you by your name, am the God of Israel.” therefore, treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, ARISE, LOCATE ME, PROMOTE ME, AND SET ME APART FROM THE CRUELTY OF POVERTY THIS YEAR!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
26.   Blood of Jesus, nullify every satanic investment eating up my finances, let it catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
27.   Angels of the living God, arrest every mountain of debt programmed to put me in poverty and cast it into the pit of darkness, in the name of Jesus Christ.
28.   Satanic bankers representing me in the spirit world, you are arrested by the angels of the living God, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
29.   Evil angels of poverty, clear away from the gate of my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus Christ.
30.   Oh wealth, jump out of the abode of the wicked and begin to locate me now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
31.   By the divine decree I declare: You children of darkness, continue to labour, at the end of your labour transfer the wealth to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
32.   I decree the sweat of the Lord's enemies shall become my food by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
33.   I command the ways of the angels of poverty delegated against me to be dark and slippery, in the name of Jesus Christ.
34.   Demonic scarcity programmed into my life, be dissolved by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
35.   By the wealthy name of Jesus, let heavenly resources rush to my door, in the name of Jesus Christ.
36.   Divine sword of fire, cut lack and debts out of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
37.   Satanic debt and credit in my life, be dissolved by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
38.   I bind the spirit of debt and cast it out of my life, I shall not borrow to eat, in the name of Jesus Christ.
39.   Every evil meeting summoned against my prosperity, scatter beyond regathering, in the name of Jesus Christ.
40.   Arrows of wickedness fired against my prosperity, be disgraced and bacfire by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
41.   Any power that wants me to die as a pauper, you are a liar, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
42.   My wealth from the hand of the bondwoman and her children, I withdraw you by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
43.   I dismantle every power of darkness working against my efficiency, in the name of Jesus Christ.
44.   Breakthrough angels of the living God, unlock every door of my blessings, in the name of Jesus Christ.
45.   I refuse to lock the door of blessings against myself, in the name of Jesus Christ.
46.   Every power that is caging my financial star, loose it by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
47.   I refuse to appear to disappear, in the name of Jesus Christ.
48.   Warrior angels of the living God, pursue every enemy of my prosperity to destruction, in the name of Jesus Christ.
49.   Let the sword of the Goliath of poverty turn against it and its works in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
50.   You the wealth of the wicked, I command you to change hands into my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
51.   Any yoke of poverty resting upon my neck, be dashed to pieces by the divine hammer of fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
52.   Satanic siren scaring away my helpers, be silenced by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
53.   You the masquerading power swallowing my prosperity, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
54.   Let every satanic and witchcraft coffin constructed against my prosperity swallow the owner, in the name of Jesus Christ.
55.   Every gadget of poverty created for my life, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
56.   Warrior angels of the living God, dismantle every satanic bank and warehouse holding back my wealth and prosperity in the forests, water bodies, mountains and witchcraft covens, and bring them back to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
57.   I recover my blessings from any body of water, forest and satanic banks, in the name of Jesus Christ.
58.   God, arise and scatter my stubborn pursuers into desolation, in the name of Jesus Christ.
59.   Every attack by evil night creatures, be disgraced out of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
60.   Divine scissors, arise and clip off the wings of every spirit flying against my destiny and my prosperity, in the name of Jesus Christ.
61.   Warrior angels of the living God, search the land of the living and of the dead and recover all my stolen blessings and properties, in the name of Jesus Christ.
62.   I command every gadget of frustration designed against my destiny and blessings, be dashed into pieces, in the name of Jesus Christ.
63.   Blood of Jesus, ARISE; nullify and break every curse of poverty operating in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
64.   I bind every evil spirit drinking my blood my prosperity and my virtues, and by the sword of the Spirit I cut off all their taps into my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
65.   By fire by thunder, I overthrow every power of darkness sitting on my prosperity, in the name of Jesus Christ.
66.   By fire by thunder, I overthrow every power occupying my seat of prosperity, in the name of Jesus Christ.
67.   Spirit of fake and useless investment, my finances are not your portion, BREAK!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
68.   All unsold materials in my possession, be sold with profit, in the name of Jesus Christ.
69.   Arise O God, convert all business failure in my life into success, in the name of Jesus Christ.
70.   Blood of Jesus, arise and break every curse on my head, hands and legs that is hindering my prosperity, in the name of Jesus Christ.
71.   Every strange money in my life that is affecting my prosperity, be neutralized by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
72.   Let brassy heavens break forth and bring rain, in the name of Jesus Christ.
73.   Spirit of poverty, I bind you and break your control over any area my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
74.   I disarm, dismantle, and destroy Satan’s kingdom and authority over my prosperity, in the name of Jesus Christ.
75.   Blood of Jesus, arise and break every curse pronounced against my source of income, in the name of Jesus Christ.
76.   I overturn every evil decree against my finances; let my breakthroughs turn around for good, in the name of Jesus Christ.
77.   Blood of Jesus, arise and break every generational curse working against my destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.
78.   Lord, network me with divine helpers, in the name of Jesus Christ.
79.   Life-transforming breakthroughs, overtake me now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
80.   Lord, clothe me with divine ability today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
81.   Lord, lead me to those who will bless me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
82.   Lord, baptize me with the favor frustrate the plans of the enemy in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
83.   I will witness the downfall of my strongman, in the name of Jesus Christ.
84.   By the blood of Jesus, I cancel every order of borrowing in my life; I declare I will be a lender and not a borrower, in the name of Jesus Christ.
85.   Blood of Jesus, arise and erase every curse of eating by sweat and hard labor out of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
86.   I decree it: my labor shall not be in vain, in the name of Jesus Christ.
87.   I command it: let the blessings which there will be no room to receive overtake me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
88.   Lord, plant me by the rivers of prosperity, in the name of Jesus Christ.
89.   Unknown evil seeds in my life, I command you to refuse to germinate, in the name of Jesus Christ.
90.   My Father, I refuse to get stuck on one level of blessing, by Your hand of fire, move me today into exceeding greatness, in the name of Jesus Christ.
91.   I decree it: I shall possess all the good things I pursue, in the name of Jesus Christ.
92.   Blood of Jesus arise, erase and break every effect of cursed house and land upon my prosperity, in the name of Jesus Christ.
93.   Thunder fire of God, arise and consume to ashes every power in heaven and on earth that is shielding me away from breakthroughs, let them fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
94.   You the garden of my life, receive the blessing of the Lord and yield a super abundance to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
95.   By fire by thunder, I reverse every spiritual relocation done on my life to the desert, I decree I move into my garden of Eden today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
96.   By fire by thunder, I dismantle the grip of any desert spirit upon my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
97.   Holy Spirit, plug my life into super exceeding divine prosperity, in the name of Jesus Christ.
98.   Every Achan in the camp of my breakthroughs, be exposed and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus
99.   Every power passing evil currents into my finances, lose your hold and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
100.   By the blood of Jesus, I break every cycle of financial turbulence in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
101.   By the divine hammer, I smash the head of poverty on the wall of fire; walk out of my life now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
102.   Ugly feet of poverty, walk out of my life now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
103.   Garment of poverty designed against my life, receive the fire of God and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
104.   Financial burial, I am not your candidate, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
105.   Evil garment of poverty laid in my life, receive the fire of God and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
106.   Financial burial carried out against my life, be reversed by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
107.   Witchcraft burial carried out against my prosperity, be reversed by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
108.   I command every vessels of poverty pursuing me to perish in the Red Sea, in the name of Jesus Christ.
109.   Consuming fire of God burn every evil spiritual properties present in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
110.   Blood of Jesus, erase every  poverty-identification marks present in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
111.   My Father,  heal every financial leprosy in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
112.   Fire of God, purge and strengthen my foundation to carry divine prosperity, in the name of Jesus Christ.
113.   Warrior angels of the living God, arrest every stolen and satanically transferred virtues and restore them back to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
114.   Blood of Jesus, cancel every ordination of debt over my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
115.   Lord, create newer and profitable opportunities for me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
116.   Every strange fire ignited against my prosperity, be quenched by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
117.   By fire by thunder, I command every power sending my money to spiritual burial to fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
118.   Thunder fire of God, paralyze and burn to ashes every power scaring away my prosperity, in the name of Jesus Christ.
119.   Witchcraft and familiar spirits diverting my money before I receive it, be bound permanently with the chains of fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
120.   Every inherited design of poverty in my life, melt away by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
121.   Thunder lightning of God, dismantle every satanic re-arrangement of my prosperity, in the name of Jesus Christ.
122.   Lord, lead me to my own land that flows with milk and honey, in the name of Jesus Christ.
123.   Satanic giants occupying my promised land, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
124.   Lord, empower me to climb my mountain of prosperity, in the name of Jesus Christ.
125.   Strongman of poverty in my life and family, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
126.   Spirits of famine and hunger, my life is not your candidate, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
127.   By the blood of Jesus, I erase my name from the book of financial embarrassment, in the name of Jesus Christ.
128.   Every power reinforcing poverty against me, loose your hold and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
129.   Thou divine hammer of fire, arise and every dismantle every yoke and chain of poverty in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
130.   I command the riches of the gentiles to come to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
131.   My Father, plant Your divine magnet of prosperity be planted in my hands, in the name of Jesus Christ.
132.   By fire by thunder, I retrieve my purse from the hands of any Judas in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
133.   By the power in the blood of Jesus, and by the divine decree, let there be a reverse transfer of my satanically transferred wealth, in the name of Jesus Christ.
134.   By the divine decree in the Word of God, I take over the wealth of the sinner and command it to come to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
135.   By fire by thunder, I recover the steering wheels of my wealth from the hand of evil drivers, in the name of Jesus Christ.
136.   By fire by thunder, I refuse to lock the door of blessings against myself, in the name of Jesus Christ.
137.   Lord, revive any area of my blessings which the enemy destroyed, in the name of Jesus Christ.
138.   Lord, send Your angels to restore my stolen blessings, in the name of Jesus Christ.
139.   Lord, send Your angels to bring me blessings, in the name of Jesus Christ.
140.   Lord, transform everything that needs transformation in my life to bring me  into blessings, in the name of Jesus Christ.
141.   Lord, uncover to me the key to my prosperity, in the name of Jesus Christ.
142.   Lord Father, seal every hole my enemies have created in my finances, in the name of Jesus Christ.
143.   By the key of David, I unlock the treasuries of heaven, and I command wealth; gold, silver, diamonds, and millions of dollars to manifest in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
144.   Powers of darkness sitting on my wealth and prosperity, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
145.   God of Jacob, transfer the wealth of my Laban into my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
146.   God, arise and put to shame all those who hate my prosperity, in the name of Jesus Christ.
147.   Satanic birds eating up my finances, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
148.   Arrows of poverty fired at my life, return back to your senders, in the name of Jesus Christ.
149.   By the blood of Jesus, I nullify every word spoken against my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus Christ.
150.   Thunder fire of God, arise and dismantle every business house energized by satan against my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
151.   I smash every clock and timetable of poverty designed against my life on the wall of fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
152.   Water spirits caging my blessings and prosperity, loose them by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
153.   Thou wealth of the wicked, arise and locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
154.   Temporary blessings, my life is not your candidate; I claim the blessings that endure in the name of Jesus Christ.
155.   Arrows of poverty energized by polygamy to fight against my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
156.   Arrows of poverty energized by household wickedness to fight against my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
157.   Let wealth and prosperity change hands into my hands, in the name of Jesus Christ.
158.   You the serpent and scorpion of poverty fighting my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
159.   I refuse to eat the bread of sorrow; I reject the water of affliction, in the name of Jesus Christ.
160.   Let divine multiplication fall upon my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus Christ.
161.   Thunder fire of God, consume every power dragging my finances on the ground, in the name of Jesus Christ.
162.   Lord, advertise Your wealth and power in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
163.   I command my promotions to appear by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
164.   I pursue, overtake and recover my wealth from the hands of my enemies, in the name of Jesus Christ.
165.   Holy Spirit, direct my hands into divine prosperity, in the name of Jesus Christ.
166.   Prosperity angels of the living God, pursue wealth into my hands, in the name of Jesus Christ.
167.   I decree: I will not squander my divine opportunities, in the name of Jesus Christ.
168.   My life, magnetize favour for explosive breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus Christ.
169.   Oh Lord, be my eternal cashier, bring me into abundance, in the name of Jesus Christ.
170.   Oh Lord, deposit in my life the principles of financial management, in the name of Jesus Christ.
171.   Lord Jesus, hold my purse and purge out every curse of lack from my life, in Your name I pray.
172.   Oh heavens over my prosperity, open by fire and release my blessings, in the name of Jesus Christ.
173.   By fire by thunder, I retrieve all my stolen blessings; be restored to me a thousand folds, in the name of Jesus Christ.
174.   I decree it: from today, my portion in life has changed from that of borrower to that of lender and giver in Jesus' name
175.   My Father, breathe resurrection life in my finances today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
176.   Angels of blessing, arise and release plenty and an abundance of resources to come forth into my life so I will never be in debt again, in the name of Jesus Christ., amen.
177.   I raise the altar of continuous abundance upon my destiny today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
178.   Angels of the living God, deposit divine magnets of prosperity in my hands, in the name of Jesus Christ.
179.   As a result of my prosperity prayers, I receive the mandate to enter into the covenant of wealth, in the mighty name of Jesus
180.   Thank you Father for reversing the curse of borrowing from my life and now making me a lender in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS… BLESS YOU!

FINALLY:
While this document is sent to you free of charge, it is good to appreciate the efforts taken to set it up for you. Please consider sending your seed to 0705-236345 [for those in Kenya] and PAUL AMADI>>>THIKA>>>KENYA via MoneyGram [for those outside Kenya]. Your contribution will go into forwarding the work of the kingdom in Kenya and among the nations of the world. The Lord bless you and change your finances to the best even as you do so, in Jesus name!!!

The Bible says:
1Co 9:10  Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope. If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?
TO SUPPORT THIS WORK FOR THE GRACE THAT IS SHARED UNTO YOU (HOWEVER THE LORD MINISTERS TO YOUR HEART IS MUCH WELCOMED):

PAYPAL (ONLINE BANKING) LINK: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=J77NWVT5498GN

SHALOM AND BE BLESSED!

1 comment:

  1. I'm Serenity Autumn , currently living in Texas city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with Four kids and I was stuck in a financial situation in May 2019 and I needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a woman of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of 850,000.00 USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mr Pedro On Email pedroloanss@gmail.com He doesn't know that I am doing this but I am so happy now and I decided to let people know more about him and also I want God to bless him more.

    ReplyDelete