Friday 26 September 2014

YOUR PROPHETIC WORD AFTER THE '21 DAYS OF GLORY' FAST



AFTER THE ‘21 DAYS OF GLORY’ FAST
HERE IS THE PROPHETIC WORD GOD GAVE ME FOR YOU:
GREETINGS ONCE AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE COMPLETED THIS ‘21 DAYS OF GLORY’ FAST FROM THE ‘MY 2014 MUST SHINE SERIES’. WHAT AN AWESOME TIME IT HAS BEEN. I TRUST THAT YOUR LIFE HAS BEEN WONDERFULLY CHANGED IN THIS SEASON. AND MORE TO COME!!!
NOW, HERE IS THE WORD GOD GAVE TO ME FOR YOU AFTER COMPLETING THIS FAST:
·         I began to hear God speak to me to tell you all: ‘Rejoice! You are overcomers!’ And God said to praise His name continuously in this season as a testimony of faith in His power to have already answered our prayers.
·         And He says to all of us: ‘I have made you strong to do My work.’
·         By this time next year, many of you will have had a 7-fold turn-around in your lives. That is what God is giving to you.
·         And God says ‘Many of you have been as Jacob was in My presence, for He fought with God and man and prevailed, and I will change your name and give you power to rule the nations.’
·         And God asks you, ‘Do you not see the change which I have worked in your lives?’
·         God has also shown me that the season in which He is bringing us shall carry much re-ordering of the steps of many of us. Do not be surprised by the new things which you will see taking place in your lives, for God says ‘I am giving you a new beginning.’
·         Because of the fresh grace which God has released on all of us, there shall be an acceleration into destiny for many of you.
·         And God says, ‘You have entered into a season in which you will no longer be hidden’, and He says to you ‘My grace and power on your lives shall be evident to all’.
·         God says, ‘I have given you grace and power to go forth and advance the gospel of My Son.’ Many of you will be used to win souls in many places which you have never imagined. Get ready for this. And God said to me that because of the changes that has taken place within us He will use us to bring transformation into the hearts of many. And He says to you, ‘I have given you the keys to unlock the hearts of men.’
·         The Lord also says to us, ‘I am giving you great grace My children, and I will use you to work signs and wonders in this generation.’
·         For God says, ‘No longer will you be confined within the four walls of the church – I am bringing you forth and sending you to the nations.’ And He showed me many who will walk up and down the nations preaching the gospel. Hey, ‘pack your bags’ many of you will have so many travels!
·         God also says to many of you also, ‘I have given you back the dominion which you lost. Move, move! March forth, and do not look back. For I am with you, and I will go with you wherever you go.’
·         The Lord has also released the healing anointing to many of us. Some of you reading this are about to heal the sick in ways you have never imagined before. Receive your healing mantle, in Jesus name!
·         The Lord Jesus also sent me to tell you this, for He is about to do it for a number of you, ‘I will cause you to see Me, and to walk in My glory.’ And He says, ‘If you will surrender to Me, you will see how great things I will work through you My children.’
·         To those of you who have finished the 21 days fast already, God says, ‘You have been tested and you have overcome. Now I will give you power over the nations.’
·         To those of you who could not see visions, God says ‘I have opened your eyes.’ Now you will see. And to those who were unable to hear clearly, your ears are loosed. Listen, and you will hear the voice of the Beloved.
·         To many of you who have faced much battles and opposition from your enemies, the Lord says, ‘Just like My servant Stephen, I have given you the wisdom which your adversaries will not be able to resist.’
·         The Lord said to tell you, ‘Sit at My feet. Do not leave My presence, for I have yet many great things to show you.’
·         And God says to all of you, ‘Do not fear, for My time to bless you has come. I will lift you up so the nations of the world can know that I love you.’ To many of you who have cried out because of the tough times you have undergone, God says, ‘I am wiping away your tears, you will not cry them anymore, but I am giving you My joy instead.’
·         The Lord says to you, ‘Rejoice in Me, My children. Give Me the praise because of what I am about to do in Your lives. And God says, ‘Rejoice! For my time has come to do new things in your lives.’
·         To those of you who have felt like you wasted time seeking His face, God gave me two verses for you”:
Isa. 45:19 I did not speak in secret, in a land of darkness; I did not say to the offspring of Jacob, 'Seek me in vain.' I the LORD speak the truth; I declare what is right.
Isa. 49:3,4 And he said to me, "You are my servant, Israel, in whom I will be glorified." But I said, "I have labored in vain; I have spent my strength for nothing and vanity; yet surely my right is with the LORD, and my recompense with my God."
                The Lord wants you to know that He heard your prayers and He is coming to move in your lives.
·         There is much that God will begin to do with a good number of you who will move in signs and wonders. God says, ‘Do not worship the miracles; worship Me, Your God.’ And He says: if you will not watch, you will be carried away by the power, but if you will stay humble despite what He does through you, He will yet continue to lift you up.
·         Get ready for an unusual anointing, for God says, ‘I have released it to you.’ You will walk in power as you have never walked in before.
·         Many of you who have been in the same place despite the Lord having spoken to you. The Lord says to you, ‘Break camp and advance.’ And God says to you: Learn from the four lepers, that though they were afraid, yet they knew ‘if we stay here, we shall die’ but when they began to move, the Lord moved with them.
·         To a number of you who have been in the wilderness of God’s testing, God says, ‘My time to bring you into the promise I gave you has come.’ Some of you are about to walk in abundance as never before, and the Lord says to you, ‘You will lack nothing.’ He also gives you Psalm 23 as a confirmation of what He is about to do for you.
·         The Lord also says to all of us, ‘Stay in the place of prayer, for the enemy is not pleased with what I am doing in your lives. Do not cease from seeking My face, for I, the Lord, delight in those who call upon My name.’
·         And God says to those of you who heard from Him during the fast, ‘Follow the directions I have already given to you. Do not be slack, but be obedient to My voice and it shall be well with you.’
·         To those of you who are still in prayer for the 21 days, God says to tell you to: be diligent and pray, He is waiting to demonstrate His power in your lives as well.
·         He also says to many of you: ‘I have already filled you with My power. Use it to bring glory to My name. There are many who are lost around you, speak to them and I will be with you and will use you to save their lives.’
·         ‘I love you My children and I am watching over your lives. My eye is always upon you. My peace I give to you.’
·         And He says, ‘I call you My blessed ones, for you have overcome the wicked one. I am with you always, AMEN.’

Verses I was given for you:
Esther 8:16 - The Jews had light and gladness and joy and honor.
Zech. 4:11-14,
Haggai 2,
Rev. 3:8 - I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut.
Revelation 21:7 - The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son.
 Read them and understand them well.

I bless you all saints….
…with the prophetic eye I SEE YOU, AND YOU ARE SOMEWHERE IN THE FUTURE, AND YOU LOOK MUCH BETTER THAN YOU LOOK RIGHT NOW. SHALOM.
Apostle P.A Williams & Prophetess H.A Williams
Apostolic Revival Church
Travel House, 5th Floor
+254-705-236345
Nairobi, Kenya



FOR THOSE LOOKING TO SEND YOUR APPRECIATION OFFERING/SACRIFICE, YOU MAY SEND TO:
MPESA: +254-705-236345
MONEYGRAM/W.U: PAUL AMADI>>>P.O BOX 51834-00200>>>NAIROBI>>>KENYA.

1 comment:

  1. Broken paypal link; said you could not receive.

    ReplyDelete