Friday 12 September 2014

PRAYER POINTS SERIES: DEALING WITH WATER SPIRITS




Forgiveness
Make a list of the names of those people you need to forgive, including yourself, your parents and ancestors. Forgive those who have sinned against you and release them. Ask God to forgive you, as you forgave those who sinned against you.
Repentance of sins
“Lord please forgive my ancestors for allowing marine spirits to operate in my family, and forgive me too for harboring these spirits, for not taking the responsibility to break it off from my life and for allowing them to operate through me in the Name of Jesus Christ.”
Repent for your involvement in any of these sins [as you know them to have been present in your life: “Father I repent and ask for Your forgiveness for committing the following sins and henceforth commit myself to turn away from them in the future:
Sexual sins
Promiscuity
Juvenile delinquency
Immorality
Prostitution
Sorceries
Enchantments
Divination
Witchcraft
Caging of souls
Self-worship
Bloodshed
Greed
Abortions
Ungodly spiritual marriages
Disobedience/Pride
Doubt/Deception
Rebellion
Idolatry/False Religion
Antichrist
Control/Persecution
False Spirit Guides
Hatred/Murder
Seducing Spirits
Sexual immorality
Infertility
Ungodly marriages
Death
Poverty
Insanity/Sorrow
Infirmities

Lord, I repent for harboring these sinful emotions: Fear, stress, anxiety, hopelessness, insecurity, lust, greed, anger, hatred, sorrow, deep hurt, rejection, self rejection, fear of rejection, abandonment, fear of death, fear of drowning, excessive fear of physical rivers, fear of ocean or water, pride and I ask for Your forgiveness and cleansing of the blood of Your Son Jesus upon my life, in Jesus name.
I reject, revoke and renounce my membership with the Jezebel spirit, water spirit, Queen of the coast, mermaid spirit, familiar spirit, witches and wizards, spirits of the dead and all other occult societies, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I withdraw and cancel my name from their registers with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I reject and renounce every name given to me in any of the evil associations, in the name of Jesus Christ (if you have heard yourself being called by another name by invisible people, or in the dream, mention the name and renounce it too).
Perform the following renunciation prayers
I resign my position in any of these associations [from the heavenly places, waters, graveyards and hell] and withdraw my services and responsibilities permanently, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I reject all the evil works I have done to innocent people through my membership with these evil associations and ask You Almighty God to forgive me and wash me clean with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I reject, renounce and purge myself of all evil foods I have eaten in any of the evil associations with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
By fire, by thunder, I withdraw any part of my body [my mind, brain, eyes, ears, mount, heart, hands, feet, reproductive system] and blood deposited on their evil altars, in the name of Jesus Christ.
By fire, by thunder, I withdraw my pictures, image and inner-man from the altars and covens of the evil associations, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I return any of the things of evil associations I am connected with, the instruments and any other properties at my disposal for the execution of duties, in the name of Jesus and I command them to burn by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I hereby confess my total separation from all these evil associations, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Holy Spirit, form a wall of fire around me that will make it impossible for these evil spirits to come to me again, in the name of Jesus Christ.
By the power in the blood of Jesus, I break any covenant binding me with any of these evil associations, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I break all inherited covenants and all covenants I consciously and unconsciously entered into with the Jezebel spirit, water spirit, Queen of the coast, mermaid spirit, familiar spirit, witches and wizards, spirits of the dead and all other occult societies, in the name of Jesus
I resist every attempt to turn me back to these evil associations with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I renounce and revoke all the oaths I took while entering the evil associations in the dream, consciously and unconsciously, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I break and cancel every evil mark, incision and writing placed on my spirit and body as a result of my membership of the evil associations with the blood of Jesus and I purify my body, soul and spirit with the Holy Ghost fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
By the blood of Jesus, I break all evil covenants inherited from my ancestors on my father’s and mother’s side, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Lord, by Your divine hammer, break down every evil foundation my life was build upon and rebuild a new one on Christ, the Rock, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Sever ungodly soul-ties and ungodly spiritual contracts
I reject and renounce all soul-ties that have occurred in my life due to ungodly sexual relationships. By the sword of the Spirit I cut each of these soul-ties individually [and with ………………… and ……………… in particular] and declare them null and void over my life in Jesus name. I decree that every demon that use these soul-ties to transfer from person to person will have no more rights to do this in my life. I seal these soul-ties with the anointing of the Holy Spirit and the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Break ungodly soul-ties
I renounce my marriage with the spirit husband or wife and issue divorce papers to him/her, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I tear up every contract that exists in the spirit world between me and the spirit spouse and render them powerless through the blood of Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus Christ.
By the blood of Jesus, I break all covenants entered into with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I declare the following powerless and retract all spiritual rights in the name of Jesus Christ: marriage certificates, wedding gowns, rings, photographs and all other materials used for any ungodly spiritual marriages I have entered into, in the name of Jesus Christ.
By the blood of Jesus, I break every blood and soul-tie covenant with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I withdraw my blood, [sperm] or eggs or any other part of my body deposited in the altar of the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I divorce you, spirit husband or wife, and command you to get out of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I return to you spirit spouse your property in my possession in the spirit world including the dowry and whatsoever was used for the marriage and covenants, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I declare anything deposited in my body as a result of sexual relations with the spirit wife/husband fruitless and powerless, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Lord please repair and restore any damage caused to any part of my body and my earthly marriage by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus Christ.
By the blood of Jesus, I reject and cancel every curse, evil pronouncement, spell, jinx, enchantment and incantation placed upon me by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I claim back from Satan and his demons all my earthly belongings, star, blessings, destiny, and organs of my body that are in the custody of the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I renounce and reject the name given to me by the spirit husband or wife and I set it on fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I declare and confess that the Lord Jesus Christ is my Husband in the spirit realm, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I apply the blood of Jesus over my spirit, soul and body and erase the evil mark or writings placed on me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I set myself free from the stronghold and domineering power and bondage of the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Break ungodly Covenants
By the blood of Jesus, I break all covenants related to all marine spirits problems/afflictions that are present in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
By the blood of Jesus, I break all covenants with Queen of India Sea, Queen of the Coast, rivers in my community, and idol worshipping in my community, in the name of Jesus Christ.
By the blood of Jesus, I break all blood covenants made and all other unprofitable covenants with demonic spiritual husband/wife/ children and other marine forces; be it knowingly or unknowingly to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
By fire by thunder, I destroy every plan/program of the marine kingdom over my life/family/destiny in the name of Jesus Christ who came in the flesh.
Every shrine I have or that were erected on my behalf be it knowingly or unknowingly, ancestral shrines, community shrines; I command you all to fall down and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ that came in the flesh.
Every evil voice speaking to me from the marine kingdom, I command you to be silenced in the name of Jesus Christ that came in the flesh.
I command the thunder lightning of living God to strike and break into pieces every monitoring gadgets such as: Computers, mirrors, television, satellite, etc. which the forces of the marine kingdom are using to monitor my person, in the name of Jesus Christ that came in the flesh.
I command every sea creature that swallowed my victory or destiny to vomit it and restore it back to me in the name of Jesus Christ that came in the flesh.
Every demonic prison/spiritual bank including all demonic forces that are sitting upon the throne in my heart, blocking my finances, prayers, success, business, job, heart desires, marriage, etc. I command those doors and acts to break and burn into ashes in the name of Jesus Christ that came in the flesh.
And I ask You, Father, to command your angel of deliverance to move in and begin to restore my finances, marriage, business, job ,my aims and objectives, and everything else that belongs to my life, back to me, in the name of Jesus Christ that came in the flesh.
Every marine kingdom power preventing me not to pass through to claim my divine victory and aims; or that are waging storm of wars against all phases of my life, I command you all to be still in the name of Jesus Christ that came in the flesh.
I redeem my divine victory/aims back and cover them with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ that came in the flesh.
Every load of affliction that might be on my body/head; and following me from marine kingdom, fall down and burst into fire in the name of Jesus Christ that came in the flesh.
Every link between me and serpentine spirits and demonic pythons; break away and burn into ashes in the name of Jesus Christ that came in the flesh.
I command every sea/ocean, river, stream, lakes, etc. from where deadly things are being sent to me; to receive the blood of Jesus and begin to boil now in the name of Jesus Christ that came in the flesh.
Everyone of the marine kingdom water that is working against me and my destiny, be rendered powerless in the name of Jesus Christ that came in the flesh.
Read out loud: II King 6:1–6. “Now the sons of the prophets said to Elisha, "See, the place where we dwell under your charge is too small for us. Let us go to the Jordan and each of us get there a log, and let us make a place for us to dwell there." And he answered, "Go." Then one of them said, "Be pleased to go with your servants." And he answered, "I will go." So he went with them. And when they came to the Jordan, they cut down trees. But as one was felling a log, his axe head fell into the water, and he cried out, "Alas, my master! It was borrowed." Then the man of God said, "Where did it fall?" When he showed him the place, he cut off a stick and threw it in there and made the iron float.”
Then pray like this: Everything that belongs to my blessings and destiny that was stolen or sunk before today, return back to me by fire and by force, in the name of Jesus Christ that came in the flesh.

Read out loud Matthew 17:27. “However, not to give offense to them, go to the sea and cast a hook and take the first fish that comes up, and when you open its mouth you will find a shekel. Take that and give it to them for me and for yourself." Pray the following: Every worker of the marine kingdom who robbed me of my destiny, money, glory and divine connections, I command you to return it back to me by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Read Zechariah 9:4. But behold, the Lord will strip her of her possessions and strike down her power on the sea, and she shall be devoured by fire. Pray the following: I command every evil power working against me, be smitten by the divine sword, and be devoured by the fire of heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ that came in the flesh.
Read out loud Mark 4: 38 – 41. But he was in the stern, asleep on the cushion. And they woke him and said to him, "Teacher, do you not care that we are perishing?" And he awoke and rebuked the wind and said to the sea, "Peace! Be still!" And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. He said to them, "Why are you so afraid? Have you still no faith?" And they were filled with great fear and said to one another, "Who then is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?" Pray the following: I command every storm working against me from the marine kingdom to be stilled by fire in the name of Jesus Christ that came in the flesh.
Every chain that might be chaining me down, including my spirit being, I use the Holy Ghost Hammer to destroy you all in the name of Jesus Christ that came in the flesh.
I ask Lord that you send your angels to release my soul from the bottle it has been captured and contained in. Lord, send Your angels to release my soul and restore it  back to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Lord, I ask You for immediate breakthrough in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I confess that my deliverance shall remain permanent never to be reversed again, in the name of Jesus Christ.
In the Name of Jesus Christ, I declare a divorce with this spirit.
I tear up all contracts and revoke any rights my ancestors or I gave to this spirit in our lives and declare them nullified by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I declare that I take all my rights back in the name of Jesus Christ who came in the flesh.


Deal with curses, rituals and altars
I ask You Lord to lift any curses that You allowed to come upon me because of my involvement in these sins in the name of Jesus Christ.
Father, in Jesus Name I ask You to remove the following curses and fruits in my life which were a result of my ancestors' and my own involvement with these water spirits:
Premature death
Curse of poverty
Curse of unfruitfulness
Curse of infertility
Curse due to fornication
In the name of Jesus Christ.
Break the following curses
By the blood of Jesus, I break and cancel every inherited curse, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Lord, please remove all the curses placed upon my ancestral families as a result of their evil associations’ and involvement with water spirits, in the name of Jesus Christ.
By the blood of Jesus, I break and cancel every curse placed upon me by my parents, in the name of Jesus Christ.
By the blood of Jesus, I break and cancel every curse, spell, hex, enchantment, bewitchment, and incantation placed upon me by my involvement with evil association of water spirits and ancestral spirits, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I break and revoke every blood and soul-tie covenant and yokes attached to water spirits in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
 I purge myself of all the evil foods I have eaten in the evil world by the blood of Jesus and purify myself with the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus Christ.
All demonic spirits attached to all these covenants and curses, be rendered powerless  and leave my life by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I declare my body, soul and spirit as-no-go-zones for all evil spirits, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Lord, forgive my ancestors and I for participating in sexually immoral deeds and rituals and cleanse us with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
By the blood of Jesus, I cancel all rituals that have been performed against me and my family in the name of Jesus Christ.
Spend some time praying this, and listening for answers: Lord, show me if there is any specific counter or prophetic actions He wants you to perform regarding these rituals, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I declare destruction over the altars of marine spirits in my life, and declare that you I am a temple of the living God and that He alone reigns as King in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Lord, I ask You to remove all leaven that caused me to walk under the control of water spirits and other spirits connected to this out of my habits, thinking, will, emotions and my body, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Bind and cast the demons out
1. Pray in tongues for 5 minutes…
2. Read these verses out loud:
I declare, it is written in:
Deuteronomy 32:30 “one chases a thousand, And two put ten thousand to flight” and in…
Matthew 16:19 “And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." and in…
Revelation 12:11 “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.” and in…
Matthew 28:18 "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.” and in…
Luke 10:19 “Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”
“I therefore declare it, (choose where applicable from list below), I bind you (name of power) ____________ in the name of Jesus Christ who came in the flesh; I smite you with the sword of the Spirit and command you to lose your hold over my life in the name of Jesus Christ.”

·         Queen of Heaven
·         Queen of the Coast
·         Leviathan
·         Python
·         Belial
·         Prostitution
·         Sorceries
·         Enchantments
·         Divination
·         Witchcraft
·         Self-worship
·         Greed
·         Abortion
·         Disobedience
·         Pride
·         Doubt
·         Deception
·         Rebellion
·         Idolatry
·         False Religion
·         Antichrist
·         Control
·         Persecution
·         False Spirit Guides
·         Hatred
·         Murder
·         Seducing Spirits
·         Infertility
·         Ungodly marriages
·         Death
·         Poverty
·         Insanity
·         Sorrow
·         Infirmities


If you have identified these sins as bloodline sins, address it as follows: “I bind you (name of power) ______________ in the name of Jesus Christ who came in the flesh in the fourth, third, second and in this generation. I speak death over your roots, branches and fruits in my life______________ and command you to come out with all your works, in the name of Jesus Christ. I remind you that I am standing in the authority of Jesus Christ and that you are actually facing Jesus Christ, not me. I remind you that we have through the blood of Christ that flowed on the cross of Calvary and that all your rights have been taken away. I remind you that I do not want you to reside in me anymore. I don’t want you inside of me anymore. Leave me now, in the name of Jesus Christ who came in the flesh! (x7).
·         Lust
·         Fornication
·         Adultery
·         Masturbation
·         Spirit spouse
·         Poverty
·         Frustration
·         Backwardness
·         Sickness
·          
Lord I ask You to help me to know when the spirits have left, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I declare I surround myself with the fire of God, in Jesus name.
(Lay your hand on top of your head) I send fire of the Holy Spirit to burn out every evil deposit of water spirits, in the name of Jesus Christ. I strip off every false mantle, garments of shame and rejection, and all false burdens and yokes placed over my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Lord I ask You to command His angels to arrest and cast these spirits out of my life to take them where You require them to be next, in the name of Jesus Christ that came in the flesh.
I declare I dismantle every hindrance, obstacle or blockage put in the way of my progress by my involvement in all these evil associations in the name of Jesus; I bind the demons attached to these covenants and cast them out of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I speak to all the doors of blessings and breakthrough shut against me due to my involvement in these evil associations, by fire by thunder, I command you to open now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I now bind you water spirits, marine spirits, queen of the coast, Jezebel spirits, familiar spirits, spirit of idolatry, spirit of pride, spirit of rebellion, spirit of immorality, spirit of mental illness, spirit of hatred, spirit of lies, spirit of deception, spirit of lust, spirit of greed, spirit of fear, spirit of anxiety, spirit of stress, spirit of rejection, spirit of self-rejection, spirit of fear of rejection, and spirit of trauma in the name of Jesus Christ who came in the flesh and I command you to come out of my life right now, in the name of Jesus Christ!
Restoration and healing
Lord Jesus, I invite You to take Your rightful place on the throne of your heart.
I ask You to fill me with the Holy Spirit, and with the Spirit of adoption into the Body of Christ, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I ask You to heal every damage done to my spirit, soul and body, in the name of Jesus Christ. In particular I ask You to heal me of ______________ and ____________... in the name of Jesus Christ.
Holy Spirit I surrender my life to You that you may manifest these fruit of the Spirit in my life: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Lord, help me to renew my mind and bring me to a place of obedience where I will find scriptures and apply it when I find myself under spiritual attack. I dedicate my life and mind to You and declare every sin renounced out of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.


Further instructions
Gather scriptures that counteract the particular sins that plagued you and quote them in times of temptation until the urge to fall into sin flees from you.
Revoke and take back all rights Satan has to control your life, will, mind, emotions and body and submit them to the Lord.
Counteract the fruits of the spirit of lust by praying and spending time in God’s presence, and by exercising self-control.
Find out who you are in Christ by identifying verses in the Bible. Memorize some of these verses and quote them when you find yourself under spiritual attack
Quit looking at your own inabilities and failures and walk in God’s abilities and righteousness.
Expect spiritual opposition and that the spirits that left will try to return -- be alert and aware. Satan will try and attack you with self-centeredness and compromise.
Counteract these attacks by consciously dying to your own will and submitting to what God wants in every area of your life.
Do not waste time under thoughts of condemnation.
Pick up the sword of the Spirit and war against the powers, principalities and their fruits in your life!

Equipping and Aftercare
You are most probably tired after this session. Note that you might also continue experiencing minor manifestations for the next couple of days. This is normal, just press into the presence of the Lord and rest in Him during this time. This is why it is called warfare – a spiritual battle has taken place and all those involved in Your family will feel the effects on their physical bodies.

Scriptures to confess continuously in your daily life
Colossians 2:14 “having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.”
Galatians 3:12-13 “Yet the law is not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live by them." Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree")”
2 Corinthians 6:14-18: “Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people."
Therefore "Come out from among them And be separate, says the LORD. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you. And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the LORD Almighty. "
Galatians 6:17 “From now on let no one trouble me, for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.”
Psalms 34:4-5 “I sought the LORD, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears. They looked to Him and were radiant, And their faces were not ashamed.”
Isa 59:1-2 “Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, That it cannot save; Nor His ear heavy, That it cannot hear. But your iniquities have separated you from your God; And your sins have hidden His face from you, So that He will not hear.”

FINALLY:

The Bible says:
1Co 9:10  Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope. If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?
TO SUPPORT THIS WORK FOR THE GRACE THAT IS SHARED UNTO YOU (HOWEVER THE LORD MINISTERS TO YOUR HEART IS MUCH WELCOMED):


USE:
MPESA (KENYA): +254-705-236345

No comments:

Post a Comment