Friday 12 September 2014

PRAYER POINTS AGAINST ANTICHRIST SPIRIT AND FOR SALVATION OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS - '21 DAYS OF GLORY'



  1. I renounce on my behalf and on the behalf of my family every covenant made with the devil by my forefathers and decree them cancelled by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus Christ.
  2. I renounce all traditional gods and allegiances of my forefathers to the devil and the kingdom of darkness in Jesus name. I decree I belong to Jesus in the name of Jesus Christ.
  3. I declare every covenant I entered into with the spirit of antichrist, consciously or unconsciously renounced and broken in the name of Jesus Christ. I command you antichrist spirit to release us now in the name of Jesus Christ.
  4. I declare severed from my life by the sword of the spirit, every cords of the spirit of antichrist in the name of Jesus Christ. I set these cords on fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
  5. Ancestral spirits strengthening the power of the antichrist spirit in my life and family, I renounce you and command you to release us in the name of Jesus Christ.
  6. I quench all evil rivers of the antichrist spirit flowing into my life and family in the name of Jesus Christ.
  7. I decree every evil dedication to speak wickedness and the words of the devil by the spirit of antichrist upon my life and family is broken by the power in the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus Christ.
  8. I renounce and break by the blood of Jesus every covenant made with the antichrist spirit by my forefathers that my tongue and those of my family members should serve the devil in the name of Jesus Christ.
  9. I renounce and break by the blood of Jesus every covenant made with the devil that my ears and those of my family members should hear voices of darkness and not that of God in the name of Jesus Christ.
  10. Every evil dedication of my heart and those of my family members to the evil purposes of the devil, you are renounced and broken by the power of the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus Christ.
  11. Every evil dedication of my body, soul and spirit and those of my family members to serve the purposes of the devil and to the spirit of antichrist I decree to you, you are renounced today in the name of Jesus Christ.
  12. Every vow made to serve the devil by my forefathers is now renounced and broken from my life and my family by the power of the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus Christ.
  13. I dismantle the power of the strongman of antichrist from my life and my family by the divine hammer of fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
  14. I command every yoke of the antichrist spirit upon my life and my spirit to break in the name of Jesus Christ.
  15. Let every spirit of spiritual blindness upon my life and family come out with its roots and depart into the pit of darkness in the name of Jesus Christ.
  16. Thou power of God, swallow every evil deposits of the antichrist spirit in my life and family in the name of Jesus Christ.
  17. I command every chains and fetters of the antichrist spirit upon my life and my family to dissolve by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
  18. I command the fire of heaven to fall and consume every throne of the antichrist spirit in my life and family in the name of Jesus Christ.
  19. Thou consuming fire of God; purge my spirit man from every evil deposits of the antichrist spirit in the name of Jesus Christ.
  20. I command every satanic grip of the spirit of antichrist upon my mind to break by fore in the name of Jesus Christ.
  21. I command every antichrist spirit holding onto my inheritance and that of my family in the realm of the spirit to release them unto us in the name of Jesus Christ.
  22. I decree the damage done to my life and destiny and those of my family members by the antichrist spirit is reversed in the name of Jesus Christ.
  23. I command every spirit of antichrist that is residing in my life and in the lives of my family members to release us and come out in the name of Jesus Christ.
  24. I free my spiritual inheritance and that of my family members from the grip of the antichrist spirit in the name of Jesus Christ.
  25. Begin to thank God for your deliverance.


Claim the salvation of your family:
  1. Let every stronghold of the enemy barricading the minds of my family members from receiving the Lord be pulled down in the name of Jesus, amen.
  2. Let all hindrances coming between the hearts of my family members and the gospel be melted away by the Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus, amen.
  3. I bind the strongman attached to the lives of my family members from keeping them from receiving Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and command him to loose them forthwith in the name of Jesus, amen.
  4. In the name of Jesus, I break every type of curse placed on my family members binding them from receiving the Lord in the name of Jesus, amen.
  5. You spirit of death and hell, release my family to receive the Lord Jesus in the name of Jesus, amen.
  6. I decree every desire of the enemy upon the souls of my family members will not prosper in the name of Jesus. I free them from every satanic agenda in the name of Jesus, amen.
  7. I command every hindrance keeping my family members from hearing and believing the gospel to be removed by fire in the name of Jesus, amen.
  8. I command the spirit of unbelief to depart from the lives of my family members in Jesus name; I declare I release all of them to receive the Jesus into their lives in the name of Jesus, amen.
  9. Warrior angels of the Living God, begin to hasten every member of my family to give their life over to Jesus in the name of Jesus, amen.
  10. By faith, I declare every member of my family is resigned from the kingdom of darkness and now they are children of the kingdom of light in Jesus name.
  11. By faith I declare every member of my family is saved in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment