Sunday 21 September 2014

PRAYER POINTS FOR DAY 18: :21 DAYS OF GLORY'



HERE ARE THE RAW PRAYER POINTS FOR DAY 18

ASK, AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN YOU; SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND; KNOCK AND THE DOOR SHALL BE OPENED UNTO YOU.

SECTION 1

(PREFERABLY PRAYED IN THE MORNING WHEN YOU WAKE UP)

Themes: 21 Days of Glory
Take an hour (or at least 30 minutes) every day (preferably morning) to pray according to these themes. Let the Holy Spirit lead you as you pray. Just get in His presence and let Him to direct your prayers. For you who are filled with the Holy Spirit and speak in tongues, pray much in the spirit during all the days of the fast. If you are not filled yet, with the gift of speaking in tongues, ask God to fill you during this period.

8 Daily Declarations to Make Every day When You Wake Up:

(Raise your right hand above your head)
  • By faith I declare the rest of this year 2014 will shine more than all the previous years of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Angels of the living God, arrest the demons and spirits who are on assignment to harass me today, set them in the chains of fire and cast them into the pit right now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • O archangels of the living God, arise, cut off my enemies and locate all my blessings from the four corners of the world and restore them back to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • God, arise and clothe me today with your garments of beauty, favor, joy, glory, blessing, victory, light, power, joy and righteousness, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Blessed be the Lord my God who daily loads me with divine benefits; I command all of creation to co-operate with and favor my divine destiny today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • I command every provision I need for my destiny to manifest to come forth in my life today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • You the angels of God, take charge of my life, go ahead of me, prepare my path on this day and bear me up in your arms, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Let the light of God and favor of God continually shine on all my ways, and I declare I am walking in dominion wherever I go on this day, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Day 18
Pray concerning what you want God to do for you in the last quarter of the year.

SECTION 2

(PRAYED PREFERABLY IN THE MORNING WITH SECTION 1)

These are Deep Repentance and Renunciation Prayers

DAY 18
Worship for 5 minutes (minimum)

Prayer of Release from Chronic Physical, Mental, and Spiritual Disorders
Lord, for myself and my generational line, I repent and renounce coming into agreement with gossip, slander, critical judgment, envy, strife, holding offenses, accusation, and jealousy.

Lord, please forgive me and my generational line for all agreement with gossip, slander, critical judgment, envy, strife, holding offenses, accusation, and jealousy.

Lord, I repent for myself and those in my generational line who came against You by lying, denying You, speaking accusations against You, conceiving and uttering falsehoods from the heart, speaking oppression and revolt, and entering into witchcraft.

Lord, please break the generational curse and agreement when accusations came into the generational line. Lord, I break and renounce assignments and agreements with any lying spirit and the generational curse resulting from that. I ask Your forgiveness Lord, and I repent on behalf of myself and my forefathers. Lord, please break the generational curse and loose a blessing. I choose to bring my spirit, soul, and body into agreement with the Spirit of Truth.

Lord, please make null and void and cancel any reinforcement of curses and their assignments in their allotted time. Lord, please disconnect me from all ungodly heavenly places. Lord, please now seat me in Your heavenly places.

Lord, I repent and ask forgiveness for operating in an independent spirit when I came into agreement with gossip, slander, accusation and walked away from You and the Body of Christ, causing disunity and isolation in the Body of Christ. Today, I choose by Your mercy to be reconciled and to be restored into the unity of Your Body.

Lord, I repent for coming into agreement with slander that has been spoken against me and receiving the offenses and not blessing my enemy.

Lord, I ask that I not conceive trouble. Please destroy the viper and spider eggs that have been placed into me: slander, hatred, self-rejection and gossip. May no adders or spiders be allowed to come forth from this generation forward.

Lord, please remove all cobwebs of false clothing and nesting places that may be covering my body. Lord, please also remove the cobwebs of false identity from my body and soul and remove all deception that clouds my perception of my true identity. And where my past generations and I have allowed the enemy to weave within me a web of false identity, coming into agreement with this illness as who I am, forgive me for gaining my identity from diseases and not from You. Release me, for You wove me in my mother’s womb, and I agree that I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Lord, give me Your revelation of my true identity in Christ, which I now receive.

Lord, please completely restore my ability to receive all that I need from You including healing, revelation, and restoration of my spirit, soul, and body.

Lord, I forgive the Body of Christ for reacting in judgment and rejection against those who are being wounded by witchcraft and curses that are being empowered and reinforced over time. Lord, forgive me for making bitter root judgments against those who have harmed me in any way. I forgive the Body of Christ for not accepting, understanding, and protecting me.

Lord, I choose to forgive those who have rejected me and in doing so have further empowered the curses already against me.

Lord, forgive me and my generational line for not having the strength to resist the enemy’s assault on my mind day and night; and therefore, accepting the feeling of helplessness in stopping this demonic flow. Lord, please renew my mind so that I can have Your mind, and know that I can take every thought captive to the Lord Jesus Christ, and know that You are my sure defense, and that I am safe in the shelter of Your wings.

Lord, Please raise up a standard based upon Ephesians 4:31 and remove all effects of bitterness, rage, anger, brawling, and slander along with every form of malice. Lord, break off all generational curses, the reinforcement of curses in their allotted times in all heavenly places, and all spiritual, mental, and physical retribution. Lord, please protect those who repent and turn from their generational sin, witchcraft, and idolatry.

Lord, please realign me with Your purpose and heal the receptors of the cells that make up my being so my divine calling and birthright will be fulfilled.

I receive the promise that I am no longer a prey of the enemy. You are my good Shepherd. You feed me, and I receive your covenant of peace that I may dwell safely. I choose to be a blessing around your holy hill and receive the showers of blessings You promise in season that there would be fruitfulness and increase in my life. I know that the bands of the yoke are broken, and I am delivered from the hands and words of those who have made me a prey. I know that I belong to You, and You are with me. I embrace my restoration within the Body of Christ and the restoration of receptor sites of my own body.

Lord, thank you for considering my cause and my affliction and delivering me and my generations—past, present, and future, for I do not forget Your law. Lord, thank You for pleading my cause through the generations and reviving me and my family line according to Your Word. Because I trust You, Lord, I am like Mt. Zion which cannot be moved, but abides forever. So I thank You, Lord, for delivering me and my family generations—past, present, and future. Thank You for redeeming me and reviving me and my family line throughout the generations according to Your Word. For as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so You, Lord, surround me and my family generations— past, present, and future from this time forth and forever.

Thank You, Lord, that the scepter of wickedness shall not rest on the land allotted to the righteous, because the entirety of Your Word is Truth; and every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever. Lord, thank You for restoring the Scepter of Righteousness.

Lord, please forgive me and my generational line for closing the doors of Your anointing and blessing. Lord, please now bless me and open the doors of Your anointing and blessing; and release the generational blessings, gifts, callings, and goodness that my generational line did not receive.

Prayer to Release Us into Our God Given Spheres of Authority
I am a bondservant of Jesus Christ who will operate only in my God given spheres of authority under the authority of Jesus Christ…

• I repent for not being obedient and for not yielding to and operating in
the sphere of authority in which You, Lord, want me to operate.
• I repent for limiting the sphere of authority in which You, Lord, want me to operate.
• I repent for being jealous of other peoples’ spheres of authority.
• I repent for being jealous and not partnering when spheres of authority overlap in the body of Christ.
• I repent for not helping and serving others to succeed in their ministries.
• I repent for not valuing other people’s spheres of authority.
• I repent for operating in self-proclaimed spheres of authority in which the Lord did not want me operate.
• I repent for not trusting You, Lord, to be the Head over other spheres of authority.
• I repent for not believing or trusting that You, Lord, can work through another person.
• I repent for not acknowledging that there is a level of revelation that can only come through unity.
• I repent for yielding to the fear of man and not operating in my sphere of authority.
• I repent for allowing others to exploit my sphere of authority and I repent for exploiting others.
• I repent for not recognizing and valuing the other parts of the body of Christ.
• I repent as a leader for anytime I did not release people into their God given sphere of authority.
• I repent for not waiting on God’s timing to place me in my sphere of authority.
• I repent for speaking curses and death over other people’s spheres of authority and making bitterroot judgments against them.
• I repent for operating in suspicion and judgment rather than the gift of discernment.
• I repent for not following the biblical guidelines for confrontation and correction in love while dealing with others within our spheres of authority.
• I repent for not casting down every thought that exalts itself against You, Lord, and for exalting myself and my giftings above the knowledge of You, God.
• I repent for self-exaltation, esteeming myself over esteeming You, Lord.
• I repent for operating in pride and false humility instead of true humility.
• I repent for bumping out others and not embracing them.
• I repent for rejecting the new and unusual revelations of You, God.

Declarations – Proclamations
• I declare that I will glorify Your name by finishing the work You, Lord, gave me to do in my sphere of authority.
• I declare that in my sphere of authority, I will have love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, humility, mercy, meekness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self- control.
• I declare that I will live a life worthy of the calling I have received. I declare that I will always be humble and gentle.
• I declare that I will be patient, making allowances for my own and other’s faults.
• I declare that I will operate in the grace of God and His power and not in my own strength and understanding.
• I declare that I will be united with others in the Holy Spirit and bound together with others in peace.
• I declare the truth that Jesus Christ has blessed me with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.
• I declare the work Christ has begun in me will be completed.
• I declare that I will be like-minded with Christ.
• I declare that I will intentionally guard against division.
• I declare that I will be united in purpose, and stand in one spirit and one mind with my brothers and sisters in the Lord.
• I declare to the heavens that as far as it is up to me, I will walk in peace and unity with all men.
• I declare that I embrace the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him so that the eyes of my understanding may be enlightened, that I may know the hope of his calling and what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints.
• I declare that I will not reject the unusual and the new revelation of God.
• I declare that I will embrace others and not try to bump them out.
• I declare that I will yield my will to the will of God.
• I declare that I desire to have open heavens and visions of God.
• I declare that I will walk in the spirit and not in the flesh.

SECTION 3

(PREFERABLY PRAYED BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP BEFORE THE SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER POINTS)

THINGS TO ASK AND REQUEST FROM GOD IN THIS FASTING PERIOD

Confession these verses out loud before starting the prayers daily:
1Co 2:9-11-13  But, as it is written, "What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him"— these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God. For who knows a person's thoughts except the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
Jer 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.
Daniel 2:22: “He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

DAY 15-21

INSTRUCTIONS
Take 15-30 minutes and ask these every night, before going to bed.
Explore and expand every question before moving on to the next i.e. make a conversation before God about it. One question can take you up to 5 minutes before God. Do not be in a rush to move on to the next question.
When a question has been answered, remove it from the list.
Note down the dreams you have the night after praying.
Share what you feel led to share on the MY 2014 MUST SHINE Facebook group page, or via the e-mail armi.intl@gmail.com.
  1. Lord, what must I do to excel spiritually and financially?
  2.  Lord, who are the powers troubling my destiny?
  3. Lord, what are the evil things planned against me in darkness?
  4. Lord, who is manipulating divine dreams and visions in my life?
  5. Lord, who is the man or woman who is operating using my virtues and blessings?
  6. Lord, what is my destination in this world (where am I meant to arrive at)?
  7. Lord what is the correct position for me to be in (your location determine your allocation)?
  8. Lord show me the traps my enemies have set for me.
  9. Lord show me the secret behind my problems.
  10. Lord show me what I have to accomplish before the end of this year.
  11. Lord, show me who my destiny demoters are.
  12. Lord, reveal to me the secrets of my home-town that are stopping my destiny.
  13. Lord, show me your glory.
  14. Lord show me where to throw the net in the ocean of the world (where is my place of excellence in this world)?
  15. Lord, show me the people whose role in my destiny is over.

SECTION 4

(PREFERABLY PRAYED TWICE - ANYTIME OF THE DAY, AND AT THE MIDNIGHT HOUR)

SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER POINTS

DAY 18
Spend some time worshipping/praying in tongues (at least 5 minutes)
  1. Lord, I thank You for Your power and grace and for bringing me this far in this fast; fill me with more of Your Spirit and power today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  2. I declare it: I wear the whole armor of God on my spirit man today; I take the helmet of salvation on my head, the breastplate of righteousness on my chest, the belt of truth on my waist, and the shoes of the gospel of peace on my feet. I take the shield of faith on my left hand and the sword of the Spirit on my right hand. I declare I am walking in total victory, breakthrough and triumph on this day, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  3. You the powers mocking my star, your time is over, be overthrown by the thunder fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  4. My stubborn enemies, hear the word of the Lord, where you have knocked me down shall be my point of breakthrough, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  5. My Father, I cancel every evil covenant over my star by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  6. Satan, I recover every good thing you have stolen out of my divine destiny seven-fold, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  7. You the demons and water spirits assigned to harass my destiny, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  8. Let the earthquake, sea-quake and air-quake arise and destroy every destiny-demoter assigned against my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  9. From today, let my star become too hot for the enemy to handle, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  10. You the imagination against my star, be dismantled by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  11. God my Father, let every star hunter of my father’s house and mother’s house be put to shame today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  12. You the impact of polygamy on my destiny, be reversed by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  13. You the witches, wizards and sorcerers working against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  14. Satanic incantations and rituals working against my destiny, be disgraced by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  15. You the family, and ancestral strongman assigned against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  16. Witchcraft powers working to reprogram my life, I reverse your works by fire, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  17. My spirit and soul, reject every rearrangement of my destiny by household wickedness, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  18. Lord, deliver me from every mistake that has costed or will cost me my destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  19. Powers working to redirect me from the divine agenda for my life, be overthrown by the thunder fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  20. Blood of Jesus, arise and erase every line of limitation drawn around my life by powers of darkness, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  21. You the destiny quenchers delegated against my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  22. My divine destiny, I command you to appear by fire; perverted destiny disappear today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  23. Satanic powers manipulating my dreams and visions, your time is over, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  24. Angels of the living God, arise and destroy every power that wants me to live below my divine standard, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  25. You the satanic registers bearing my name and progress, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  26. My spiritual senses of sight, perception, discernment, and dreams, receive resurrection power today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  27. Archangels of the living God, arise and repair every damage done to my destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  28. My Father, before this fast is over, let Your favor envelope me and catapult me to the next level, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  29. Thank You O God for answering my prayers; I receive and embrace all that You have released to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. EPHESIANS 6:12.

No comments:

Post a Comment