Friday 12 September 2014

WITCHCRAFT MUST DIE PRAYER POINTS - '21 DAYS OF GLORY'


7 Seven Steps Preparation unto Prayer:
1.     Lord Father, I confess that my family, my town, my region, my nation and I have sinned, transgressed, and committed iniquity in Your sight so that You may be justified when You speak and be clear when You judge. We have sinned in the words we have spoken, and in the thoughts we have thought, and in the imaginations we have imagined, and in the things we have done. We have also sinned in that our attitudes and motives have not been right in Your sight. We have sinned in omission and we have sinned in commission; we have sinned in things done willingly and we have sinned in things we have done unwillingly. I ask You to forgive us of all this and to cleanse us with the blood of Your Son Jesus in Jesus name, amen.

2.    According to the Word of God that declares in Eph: 2:6: And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: I take my rightful place at the right hand of God where Christ is seated and I sitted in Him and declare I operate from this place of power on this day in Jesus name, amen.

3.    I cover myself and every member of my family with the precious blood of Jesus in Jesus name. I declare that we [together with all that we possess] are protected and hidden where the enemy cannot find us in Jesus name, amen.

4.    According as it is written, Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, [I wear the belt of truth around my waist in Jesus name] and having on the breastplate of righteousness; [I put on my chest the breastplate of righteousness in Jesus name] And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; [I wear on my feet the shoes of the gospel of peace in Jesus name] Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. [I take the shield of faith into my left hand and I quench all the fiery darts of the wicked sent out against me in Jesus name] And take the helmet of salvation, [I wear on my head the helmet of salvation in Jesus name] and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God: [I take the sword of the spirit and I slash through all the powers of darkness sent out against me in Jesus name]. I now declare I am armored with the whole armor of God on my spirit man and I declare I am walking in total and complete victory, breakthrough, and triumph in Jesus name, amen.

5.    Father I ask You to send me a legion of giant warrior angels to help me in fighting this battle in Jesus name, amen. I also ask You to place a hedge of fire around me to keep the enemy out and that You ring me about with Your angels in Jesus name, amen. I ask You Holy Spirit to give me wisdom, guidance and direction in fighting this battle. Make me sensitive to Your voice in Jesus name, amen.

6.    From my rightful position at the right hand of the Father I declare in the name of Jesus I paralyze every principality, every powers of darkness, every ruling spirits of witchcraft, every family city regional and national strongmen and all territorial spirits together with the prince of Persia in operation in this region in Jesus name, amen. I declare to all these, I cut off all spiritual cords connecting you to your sources of power by the Sword of the Spirit and I cast them forth into the pit of darkness in Jesus name. I command warrior angels of the living God to bind all of you hands and feet with the chains of fire and to dethrone you from my heavenly and earthly spiritual realms in Jesus name, amen. I bind all demons sent out against me on this day and I cast them forth back to sender in Jesus name. I paralyze every agent of darkness sent against me with all their works and I command them to flee back to where they came from in Jesus name, amen.

7.    I declare, I FREE MY HEAVENS BY FIRE in the name of Jesus (x3) amen. I BLAST every satanic opposition mounted in my heavens BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS and command all spiritual gates over me even to the third heavens to OPEN BY FIRE in Jesus name (x3) amen. I command the fire of heaven, hotter seven times than usual to fall upon every covering of darkness and of witchcraft in this region and consume them to ashes in Jesus name. Let the whirlwind of God carry these ashes into the wilderness in Jesus name. I decree I operate under open heavens for the rest of this day in Jesus name, amen.

Lev 20:27  A man also or woman that has a medium or that is a necromancer, shall surely be put to death. They shall stone them with stones. Their blood is on them.

Ex:22:18: Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Isa 49:24-26  Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But so says Jehovah, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the fearful ones shall escape. For I will contend with him who contends with you, and I will save your sons. And I will feed those who oppress you with their own flesh; and they shall be drunk with their own blood, as with sweet wine; and all flesh shall know that I Jehovah am your Savior and your Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

M't:10:36: And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Lu:10:19: Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

M'r:16:17-18: And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Nahum 3:1-4: Woe to the bloody city!  it is all full of lies and robbery; the prey departeth not;The noise of a whip, and the noise of the rattling of the wheels, and of the pransing horses, and of the jumping chariots. The horseman lifteth up both the bright sword and the glittering spear: and there is a multitude of slain, and a great number of carcases; and there is none end of their corpses; they stumble upon their corpses: Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts.

1.    My Father and my God increase the number of angels assigned to be my helpers, and increase both my weapons and the weapons of my angels in Jesus name, AMEN.
2.    Witchcraft ignorance in my bloodline, I command you, come out and die in the name of Jesus Christ.
3.    Any community witchcraft attacking education in my family, YOU ARE A LIAR, COME OUT and die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
4.    You the root of witchcraft in my family’s foundation, CATCH FIRE AND BURN TO ASHES in the name of Jesus Christ.
5.    I break down any level of ignorance in my destiny and in the destinies of my family members, in the name of Jesus Christ.
6.    Arrows against discovery in my life and in the lives of my family members, come out with your poisons, CATCH FIRE AND BURN TO ASHES in the name of Jesus Christ.
7.    Witchcraft tragedies assigned against my family members and I, back-fire by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
8.    Any stronghold of fear in my bones and in those of my family members, come out and die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
9.    Any spiritual bush-doctor shaving my head and the heads of my family members daily, fall-down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
10.  Household witchcraft, atmospheric witchcraft, marine witchcraft, territorial witchcraft, church-hold witchcraft against my life and my family; hear me and hear me well; catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
11.  Witches and wizards operating against my life and my family, I command you, eat your flesh and drink your blood, in the name of Jesus Christ.
12.  Witchcraft technology assigned against my promotion and the promotions of my family members, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
13.  Any witchcraft of Korah, Dathan and Abiram in my blessings and those of my family members, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
14.  Dry land marine witchcraft, release my divine portion, release my family and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
15.  Any covenant with the queen of heaven from my place of birth affecting my life and the lives of my family members, I nullify you by the power in the blood of Jesus in Jesus name, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
16.  Any covenant with the queen of the sea from my place of birth affecting my life and the lives of my family members, I nullify you by the power in the blood of Jesus in Jesus name, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
17.  Every witchcraft altar initiating my family members and I as devotees, I renounce you, I call down the fire of heaven to consume you, crumble into ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
18.  Weapons of witchcraft in my body and in the bodies of my family members, come out and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ. 
19.  Any laboratory agents of witchcraft using my family members and I as experiments, kill yourselves, in the name of Jesus Christ.
20.  Marine snakes, marine scorpions, marine fish, marine goliath in my destiny and in the destinies of my family members, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
21.  Invisible marine rings and bangles hiding inside me and inside my family members, fall off and roast by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
22.  Seeds of enslavement in my life and in the lives of my family members, I command you to run out and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
23.  Every witchcraft agent destroying my Prayer and Bible reading and those of my family members, catch fire and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
24.  Amphibian marine demons in charge of my increase and those of my family members, jump out and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
25.  Every village witchcraft repackaging sorrow into my life and into the lives of my family members, backfire back to your senders, in the name of Jesus Christ.
26.  Arrows of manipulation and intimidation in my destiny and the destinies of my family members, backfire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
27.  Dark divination in the camp of my wealth and the wealth of my family members, disappear by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
28.  Blood of Jesus, fight on my behalf and release my finances and the finances of my family members from the hands of witches, in the name of Jesus Christ.
29.  Every witchcraft coven and bank caging my placenta and the placentas of my family members, release them and catch fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
30.  You womb of the earth using my placenta and the placentas of my family members as a chain, be cut off by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
31.  Any witchcraft spell upon the money my family members and I sent to the village, you are nullified by the blood of Jesus, release us and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
32.  Any witchcraft spell upon the money my family members and I gave to evil friends and relatives, you are nullified by the blood of Jesus, release us and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
33.  Every evil power using my placenta and the placentas of my family members to summon our spirits, I break your power now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
34.  I go back to Adam and Eve on both sides of my generation and I cut-off every witchcraft franchise to my family’s foundation by the sword of the Spirit, in the name of Jesus Christ.
35.  (Lay hand upon chest) any witchcraft bird forced into my chest and those of my family members, I command you to catch fire come out and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
36.  Giant of darkness, circle of strange shadow around me and around the members of my family, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
37.  Stone marine demons, jump out from my glory, jump out from my family’s glory and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
38.  Ancient boa constrictor tying my family and I down, release us now and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
39.  I sprinkle the Blood of Jesus over every witchcraft swamp/river far or near me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
40.  Missiles of soul ties, connecting my family members and I to dead relatives, I cut you off by the sword of the Spirit, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
41.  Witchcraft singing and dancing generating energy against my divine energy and that of my family, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
42.  Any meal of confusion my family members and I have eaten from ancestral tables, I renounce and vomit you now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
43.  Strongman of Balaam, Sanballat and Tobiah over my life and my family, die by thunder, in the name of Jesus Christ.
44.  I command red hot irons to fall upon witches that want to handle my wealth and the wealth of my family members, in the name of Jesus Christ.
45.  You my full-time enemies, I strike you with the anointing of death, in the name of Jesus Christ.
46.  Evil rivers of my place of birth release my greatness and the greatness of my family members and dry up, in the name of Jesus Christ.
47.  Witchcraft agent tormenting my family members and I because of lost of virginity, release us and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
48.  Any walking curse in my life and the lives of my family members due to abortion, prostitution, fornication and adultery, you are nullified by the blood of Jesus, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
49.  Arrows of isolation and tears in my life and in my family, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
50.  Placental witchcraft, umbilical cord witchcraft against my destiny and the destinies of my family members, roast by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
51.  Negative herbal practices harassing my destiny and the destinies of my family members, break-off, in the name of Jesus Christ.
52.  Every chain of spells around my waist and those of my family members, I pull you out and command you, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
53.  [Ladies] You the bank of Satan release my womb and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
54.  By the sword of the Spirit, I disconnect my navel and those of my family members from the womb of failure, in the name of Jesus Christ.
55.  I break every remote-controlling power by any witchcraft hand that carried either me or any of my other family members as a baby, in the name of Jesus Christ.
56.  Witchcraft curse from babysitters over either me or any of my other family members, backfire by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
57.  Any polygamous witchcraft putting my partner and I and the partners of my family members and them in a boxing ring, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
58.  Inherited ancestral bondage buried in a black pot for my sake and for the sake of my family members, scatter by the thunder fire of God, in the name of Jesus Christ.
59.  Collective family captivity see me and my family members no more and swallow your owner, in the name of Jesus Christ.
60.  Any problem in my life and in the lives of my family members caused by land dispute, release us and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
61.  [Ladies]My menstrual pad in the hands of witches jump out by Holy Ghost Fire, and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
62.  [LADIES] Evil household sacrifices and rituals against my pregnancy and the pregnancies of my sisters, be destroyed by the lightening of God, in the name of Jesus Christ.
63.  Satanic healing upon my wound, backfire; Blood of Jesus heal me now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
64.  Any alliance of my destiny and the destinies of my family members to the occult, be cut-off now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
65.  Every witchcraft power that wants to convert either me or any of my family members into animals, die with your power, I reverse all your spells by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
66.  Arrows of lying and deception in my blood and in the blood of my family members, backfire by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
67.  Blood of Jesus take over my nights and days and the nights and days of my family members throughout our lifetimes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
68.  Glory of my identity and glory of the identity of my family members hidden under the waters or any other witchcraft location, run out and locate us in the name of Jesus Christ.
69.  Witchcraft influence and boldness over my partner and those of my family members, release them and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
70.  By the Blood of Jesus I refuse to be a conscious and an unconscious witch/wizard and I declare neither will any of my family members be so, in the name of Jesus Christ.
71.  Any curse in coded language upon my head and upon the heads of my family members, you are nullified by the blood of Jesus, backfire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
72.  Witchcraft prostitution in my destiny and in the destinies of my family members, you are broken from this day, die by Holy Ghost fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
73.  Blood of Jesus destroy every witch that want to destroy the level of God’s power in my life and in the lives of my family members, in the name of Jesus Christ.
74.  Any spirit of pride and lying in my life and in the lives of my family members, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
75.  Arrows of destructive stubbornness in my destiny and the destinies of my family members, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
76.  Every flying witch that wants to use either me or any of my family members as a horse, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
77.  Thou witchcraft black and red clothes/garment on my body or on the bodies of my family members, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
78.  Any satanic amendment of my calling and the callings of my family members be readjusted to the divine standard by the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
79.  Every idolized object swallowing power in my home and in the homes of my family members, die forever, in the name of Jesus Christ. 
80.  Any witchcraft meeting staged to demote either me or any of my family members, demote yourselves by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
81.  Witchcraft covens, cauldrons, thrones, alters, strongholds, tabernacles, release my wealth and the wealth of all the members of my family and catch fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
82.  Any witchcraft circle caging and forcing me and the members of my family to pay for what we did not buy, release us and scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
83.  Every witchcraft identity upon my certificates and those of my family members, clear away by thunder fire of God, in the name of Jesus Christ.
84.  Any Babylonian delicacies initiating me and the members of my family to spiritual sex, we vomit you by fire, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
85.  Any roasted horse mixed with peanut given to either me or any of my family members by witches/wizards, we vomit you by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
86.  Every unclean animal of darkness crawling on my body and on the bodies of my family members in dreams, come out and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
87.  Spirit of favoritism in my job and in the jobs of my family members, vanish by thunder fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
88.  Arrows of joblessness in my life and in the lives of my family members, come out and backfire by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
89.  Any witchcraft spider, rat, tortoise, owl, snail, cat, serpent, scorpion, crab, fox, dog, lion, crocodile, goat, bat and vulture assigned against my glory and against the glories of my family members, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
90.  Webs of satanic and witchcraft agents against my life and business and the lives and businesses of my family members, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus, AMEN (Isa 59: 4-8).
91.  Any place on earth where my glory and the glories of my family members is harbored, be shaken by the earthquake and the seaquake and release what is ours, in the name of Jesus Christ.
92.  Witchcraft habitation in my blood, body, soul and spirit and those of my family members, run out and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
93.  Tree marine demons, I waste your power from my life and the lives of my family members by divine shock, in the name of Jesus Christ.
94.  Water spirits precious stones in my body and in the bodies of my family members, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
95.  Any witchcraft incision that has marked either me or any of my family members as poverty come out and clear away by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
96.  Sex appeal demons in-charge of my reproductive system and those of my family members, release us and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
97.  Lagoon marine demons, vomit my wedding bell, gown, shoes and those of my family members, and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.  
98.  Any satanic conversion done to my image and to the images of my family members, backfire and let our images be reverted back to the divine standard, in the name of Jesus Christ.
99.  Every demonic spirit projected into my life and into the lives of my family members, come out with all your works in the name of Jesus; Blood of Jesus set us free, in the name of Jesus Christ.
100.               Witchcraft astral/cosmic projection over my harvest and the harvests of my family members, be wasted by the divine earthquake, in the name of Jesus Christ.
101.       Any contagious witchcraft contaminating my life and the lives of my family members with illnesses, come out and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
102.       Satanic abracadabra against my sleep and the sleep of my family members, backfire by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
103.       Every strange fire burning inside my body and in the bodies of my family members be quenched by the blood of Jesus and by the Holy Spirit fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
104.       Thou satanic number designed to waste my life and the lives of my family members, I erase you by the blood of Jesus, disappear, in the name of Jesus Christ.
105.       I throw down into hell-fire marine witchcraft crowns, diamonds and stars that are upon my head and upon the heads of my family members, NOW!!!, in the name of Jesus Christ.
106.       Every witchcraft hospital calling for my blood and the blood of my family members, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
107.       Any satanic hand that has either plucked off or picked my pubic hair and hairs from my head or armpits for rituals, and also those who have done the same to the members of my family, your power is broken from today, return them and wither by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
108.       My personal materials (undies, singlets, clothings) in the custody of witches and those of my family members too that are in the custody of witches and wizards; jump out by the Blood of Jesus and return all the evil done against us back to sender, in the name of Jesus Christ.
109.       Any satanic exchange of my original blood or the original blood of my family members for sickle cell, return it by fire and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
110.       Every family serpent around my lower abdomen and the lower abdomens of my family members, I pull you out and command you to die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
111.       Any dead fish handed in my hand and in the hands of my family members, disappear by fire, now!!!, in the name of Jesus Christ.
112.       Strongman collecting sand from my feet and those of my family members, tires and track of our vehicles in order to harm us, I dismantle all your works in the name of Jesus, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
113.       Terrifying noise of God, thunder against the power chasing my family members and I at night, in the name of Jesus Christ.
114.       Every invisible lines of untimely death drawn for me and my family members, destroy your owners, in the name of Jesus Christ.  
115.       Any witchcraft gunshot over my head and over the heads of my family members, backfire by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
116.       Every satanic activity organized to interrupt my promotion and the promotions of my family members, scatter by fire and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
117.       Anyone cutting off the edges of my clothes and the clothes of my family members for witchcraft, die in our steads, in the name of Jesus Christ.
118.       Every direct attack that has forced either me or any of my family members using witchcraft protection, release us and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
119.       Evil mirrors assigned to destroy my family members and I, scatter to pieces and kill your handlers, in the name of Jesus Christ.
120.       Witchcraft birds flying my body and the bodies of my family members to water spirit meetings, release us by the thunder fire of God, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
121.       Sea marine demons hiding my seed, and the seed of my family members, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
122.       Any witchcraft personality using my cut-off finger/toe nails or those of my family members for sacrifices, die by the swords of the angels of the Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ.
123.       My eye lashes and those of my family members in any satanic sanctuary, disappear by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
124.       Every strange eye looking at me and at the members of my family from the water, go blind NOW!!!, in the name of Jesus Christ.
125.       Alpha and Omega Council of evil spirits, release my destiny and the destinies of my family members, and die BY FIRE, in the name of Jesus Christ.
126.       Any satanic mandate issued to make either me or any of my family members a widow or widower, backfire BY FIRE, in the name of Jesus Christ.
127.       Every Jezebel pal friendly to my husband/wife and to the husbands and wives of my family members, crash on the rock of ages, in the name of Jesus Christ.
128.       Witchcraft ante-natal care by my parents against my destiny and against the destinies of my siblings, release us and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
129.       Furnace of affliction, destroy the familiar Pharaohs, Herods and Goliaths of my life and of the lives of my family members, NOW!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
130.       Evil power of Pisgah, Egypt and Babylon upon my business and upon the businesses of my family members, release us and die by the thunder fire of God, in the name of Jesus Christ.
131.       Princes of Persia on assignment to stop my prayers and the prayers of my family members, I call upon the Arch-angel Michael to rise and destroy you, in the name of Jesus Christ.
132.       Arrows of still-birth and barrenness in my life and in the lives of my family members, come out with your poisons and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
133.       I wash my dream monitor and the dream monitors of my family members with the spiritual detergent of the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
134.       Any ancient coconut, shell or cowries hiding my identity and the identities of my family members, break to pieces and release our true identities, in the name of Jesus Christ.
135.       Any religious demon after my spiritual life and the spiritual lives of my family members, fire is on you, let go and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
136.       Power of royalty spirits calling for my initiation and likewise for my family members, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
137.       Demons of masturbation, lesbianism, homosexuality, bi-sexuality, transgender and pornography in my blood and in the blood of my family members, release us, come out and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
138.       Any witchcraft dog preparing my body and the bodies of my family members for sexual intercourse, die by the lightning of God, in the name of Jesus Christ.
139.       Every spiritual child from the water seeking to kill my earthly children and those of my family members, catch fire and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
140.       Mammy water spirits release my divine health and the divine health of my family members and die, now!!!, in the name of Jesus Christ.
141.       Rap, Rock and Roll witchcraft in-charge of my brain and the brains of my family members, scatter by fire, release us and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
142.       Any water gifts allowing bondage in my life and in the lives of my family members catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
143.       Powers of white garment churches pressing my head and the heads of my family members down catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
144.       Any demonic oracle issued against my board exam/academic success and those of my family members, you are cancelled in Jesus name, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
145.       Dullness in my brain and in the brains of my family members as a result of spirits of dada, catch fire and consume to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
146.       Every Delilah and Jezebel in my life and in the lives of my family members, die without mercy, in the name of Jesus Christ.
147.       I cut off any witchcraft soul tie connecting my partner to former mates and command it to die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
·         Power of Leviathan and Serpentine spirits upon my life and the lives of my family members, break now and vanish by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
148.       Any fire of persecution burning in my relationship with my partner and in the relationships of my family members, be quenched by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
149.       Barrenness in my green-card and in the green-cards of my family members, receive fruitfulness by the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
150.       Any Pharaoh chasing after the Moses in my life and in the lives of my family members, die by the sword of the angel of the Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ.
151.       Thou Pentecostal witchcraft with serpentine anointing upon my ministry and upon the ministries of my family members, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
152.       Oil marine demon working against my prayer life and those of my family members, catch fire and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
153.       My sperm/ovary and the sperm and ovary of my family members jump out of marine altars and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
154.       Every village masquerade chasing my family members and I day and night, scatter to pieces, in the name of Jesus Christ.
155.       Any bewitched mat used against my glory and against the glory of my family members, release us and catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
156.       Every marine agent ministering failure to the baby in [ladies] my womb, and in the wombs of my family members, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
157.       I connect myself and the unmarried members of my family by the Blood of Jesus to the bone of our bones and flesh of our flesh, even our partners, in the name of Jesus Christ.
158.       I command every demonic king or queen that has slapped either me or any of my family members in the dream to collapse and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
159.       Every arrow of insomnia by soporific witchcraft in my life and in the lives of my family members, come out with all your poisons and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
160.       Post- partum depression marine witchcraft, take off your hands from my body and from the bodies of my family members and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
161.       Water content in my body and in the bodies of my family members, I command you reject witchcraft visitation and return it back to senders, in the name of Jesus Christ.
162.       Marine succubus, incubus and children in my family, I renounce you release my body and the bodies of my family members and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
163.       Any demonic sculpture swallowing blessings in my life and in the lives of my family members catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
164.       Bridal marine demons, release my wedding shoes/attire and those of my family members and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
165.       Every dry firewood packed by wood marine demon into my life and in the lives of my family members, fire of God burn them to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
166.       Shrine demons operating against my life and and against the lives of my family members invoke yourself to the grave and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
167.       River marine witchcraft, I command you to release my conscience and the consciences of my family members and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
168.       Any bile, blood and palm-oil poured into water to harm my stars and the stars of my family members, backfire and release the glory of our stars, in the name of Jesus Christ.
169.       River bottom marine demons over my royal seeds and those of my family members release them and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
170.       Stone river marine witchcraft in-charge of my life-partner’s and the life partners of my family members’ hearts release them all and die by the thunder lightning of God, in the name of Jesus Christ.
171.       Nimrodic arrows of fornication, semiramus arrow of adultery fired against my life and against the lives of my family members, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
172.       Any charm from my village that has affected either me or any of my family members because of the sex gates, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
173.       Thou crystal demons manipulating good things away from my life and from the lives of my family members, melt by fire and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
174.       Lake marine demons fishing against my prosperity and those of my family members, dry up by shock, in the name of Jesus Christ.
175.       Any water king, queen, prince and princess conferring titles on my head or on the heads of my family members, catch fire and consume to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
176.       Every witchcraft agent crossing legs and hands against either me or any of my family members, collapse and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
177.       Witchcraft barbers and hairstylists against the glory of my head AND of the heads of my family members, catch fire and perish, in the name of Jesus Christ.
178.       O’ Rock of Ages, smash to pieces anything destroying deliverance in my destiny and the destinies of my family members, in the name of Jesus Christ.
179.       Any witchcraft materials and concoctions in my blood and in the blood of my family members, come out and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
180.       Every satanic handshake or evil laying on of hands against my elevation and the elevations of my family members, backfire by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
181.       Arrows of hermaphrodite seeking to duplicate my marriage and those of my family members, come out with your poisons and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
182.       Problems in my life and in the lives of my family members as a result of demonic circumcision release us and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
183.       Any man or woman that has eaten my after-birth and those of my family members, vomit them by thunder fire of God, in the name of Jesus Christ.
184.       Any witchcraft parent using my sweat and those of my family members against us, lose your power and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
185.       I reject the influx of dead personalities in my dreams and in the dreams of my family members by the Blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
186.       Any evil name destroying my glory and the glories of my family members, Blood of Jesus set us free, in the name of Jesus Christ.
187.       Every ancestral mortar pounding my breakthrough and those of my family members, catch fire and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
188.       Every dead and naming ceremony ritual linking either me or any of my family members with ancestral defeat, I renounce you by the power in the blood of Jesus, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ. 
189.       Covenant and power of alcohol, alligator pepper and kola-nut in my life and in the lives of my family members, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
190.       Witchcraft trade by barter linking either me or any of my family members to poverty, scatter by the thunder fire of God, in the name of Jesus Christ.
191.       Any evil incestuous covenant destroying my life and the lives of my family members I renounce you in the name of Jesus, Blood of Jesus set us free, in the name of Jesus Christ.
192.       Satanic covenant made by either me or any of my family members with godmothers and godfathers, break-off by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
193.       I release the word of God and the blood of Jesus to destroy all the activities of witchcraft in the heavenlies that is against my life and the lives of my family members, in the name of Jesus Christ.
194.       I command every dead agent assigned to kill my divine helpers andtho se of my family members to fall back into your grave, in the name of Jesus Christ.
195.       Wicked intelligent network assigned against my children and against the children of my family members, backfire by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
196.       Almost there success syndrome hired for me and for the members of my family, backfire by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
197.       I reject acidic poverty, poverty mentality, physical and spiritual stagnancy, desert and lean breakthroughs either in my life or in any of the lives of my family members, in the name of Jesus Christ.
198.       Any satanic magnet of unexplainable high debt in my life and in the lives of my family members; be rolled off by the Blood of Jesus, NOW!!!, in the name of Jesus Christ.
199.       Arrows of prayer paralysis and vagabond anointing fired against my life and the lives of my family members, come out with all your poisons and backfire by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
200.       Mark of barrenness, hatred, rejection, disfavor, strange accident, and suicidal tenderness in my life, or in the lives of any the members of my family, be rubbed off by the blood of Jesus and backfire back to your senders, in the name of Jesus Christ. 
201.       Any satanic verbal trap caging my results and transcripts and those of my family members, release them and die by the thunder lightning of God, in the name of Jesus Christ.
202.       Every negative pronouncement or object destroying my family members and I since we were age-zero till this present age, you are nullified by the blood of Jesus, come out and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.  
203.       I mix the Blood of Jesus, Fire of God and Word of God together to destroy all witchcraft foundations, foods, seats, habitations, thrones, strongholds, refuges, networks, communication and transportation systems, weapons, banks, storehouses, altars, padlocks, traps, projections, burials, bewitchments, summons, identifications marks, exchanges, flying zones, curses, covenants, organs, plantations, initiations, poisons, patterns, cages, prayers, fastings and animals fashioned against me and my family members, in the name of Jesus Christ.
204.       I now command the whirlwind of God to arise and to collect all the ashes of all that has been consumed from my life and from the lives of my family members and carry them to the wilderness in Jesus name, AMEN.
205.       I now send the warrior angels of God to locate all the portions that belong to my family members and I, both in the land of the living and of the dead, take them to the throne of God for cleansing and bring them back to us and release them into our lives in Jesus name, AMEN.
206.       I now implore You O God to send the Arch-angel Gabriel to announce my deliverance and that of my family to the world in Jesus name, AMEN.
 PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS… BLESS YOU!

FINALLY:
While this document is sent to you free of charge, it is good to appreciate the efforts taken to set it up for you. Please consider sending your seed to 0705-236345 [for those in Kenya] and PAUL AMADI>>>THIKA>>>KENYA via MoneyGram [for those outside Kenya]. Your contribution will go into forwarding the work of the kingdom in Kenya and among the nations of the world. The Lord bless you and change your finances to the best even as you do so, in Jesus name!!!

The Bible says:
1Co 9:10  Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope. If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?
YOU ARE WELCOMED TO SUPPORT THIS WORK FOR THE GRACE THAT IS SHARED UNTO YOU (HOWEVER THE LORD MINISTERS TO YOUR HEART IS MUCH WELCOMED):

PAYPAL (ONLINE BANKING) LINK: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=J77NWVT5498GN

SHALOM AND BE BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment