Monday 1 September 2014

PROPHETIC WORD FOR SEPTEMBER 2014

Beloved, I asked the Lord to show me what is coming up for His people in the month of September, and this is what He said to me:

‘This will be a month of open heavens for My people, and I will cause them to be joyful in My presence. Those who have waited on Me to receive promises which I gave to them in this year shall begin to see many of them come to pass. I will give many of My people a seven-fold turn around.’

And He said, ‘This time round I will shake the heavens and I will judge the powers that have opposed the prayers of My people. I will not allow My servants to be mocked anymore. Tell them I am setting an open door before them. I will cause them to be filled with My glory and shine as the morning star.’

Many of you reading this have been under the test. The Lord says, 'For those who have passed my tests, I am coming to promote you. My glory shall be seen upon your lives and I will cause you to conquer the nations. My power which I will give to you this time will cause you to be victorious over the coming onslaughts of the kingdom of darkness. As I overcame, you will also overcome.

Why have you allowed the enemy to cause you to question the promises which I gave to you? I am a faithful God; I do not lie, but I keep My Word. I said in My Word that My promises are Yes and Amen. There is no doubt in My Word. Believe, and I will cause you to see My glory in your lives.

I am the God of signs and wonders, and I desire for you My children to see My power displayed in your lives. Remember I am the God who raises the dead back to life. There is nothing I cannot do, only if you will put your faith in Me. I raised Lazarus back to life, for I am the resurrection and I am the life. If you will believe, I will cause the dead areas of your life to live again.

My children, I am calling You back to Myself. Come to Me and abide in My presence. I have many things to show you, and do in your lives. I, the Lord, delight in those who seek My face, and I will show them My power. I gave you My promise that if you will call on Me, I will answer you and work wonders in your lives.

Why are you tired of seeking to Me? Am I tired of you? Yet you are tired of coming to Me. Those who will draw near to Me shall carry My glory; I will distinguish them among the nations and cause them to shine like the morning star. They will be My anointed ones and I will keep them from the hour of trial which is coming to try the world.

Do you not see My judgments on the nations? Yet they will not turn to Me that I may save them. They have all gone astray. What shall be done to you? Repent and turn, that I may save you, and I will cause you to live in My presence, for why should you be destroyed? I am looking for obedience to My commandments from you, My people. Those who desire to abide in My love will obey My commands.

To the obedient, I will bring My rain of blessings into their lives in this month. I will give you great favor, so you will be preferred above others. I have seen the enemies, even the men who have turned against you. Do not fight your battles for yourselves, no My children, I the Lord will fight for you. I said in My Word that the battle is Mine. Only call upon Me and you shall see My victory.

To those who will lift up their hands to Me in this month, I will give to you the favor I gave to Daniel. Yes, for even when they opposed him, I never allowed him to be ashamed. I will do the same for you, and the enemy who has come as a lion to devour you I will stop. I the Lord give My favor to those who know how to draw near to My secret place. I will keep them as My jewels, and nothing shall offend them.

Concerning workers of darkness who have for long fought your life, the Lord says to tell you: ‘Even as I judged Egypt with a strong hand, so will I judge your enemies. I will bring them down one by one until there is none remaining. I gave them space and time to repent, yet they refused to listen to Me. Therefore, their judgment shall come in one day, and there shall be none to save them.’

The Lord also sent me to the ministers of the gospel. He said, 'Tell My servants to stand in their position, for many have not spoken to My people concerning My second coming. The time is short, and I will soon come to judge the nations. Tell them the truth, says the Lord. Do not fear, for there is no fear in Me, your God. Be bold and speak My Word, for I am with you to save you and to deliver you.

'To those of you who have asked of Me, I am giving you a new beginning. Receive it My children. Do not fear, for I the Lord delight in showing My goodness to you My people. Only raise your hands to Me and receive from My presence.' I saw new jobs and new houses and residences being released. I also saw young people who had been in abusing relationships receiving new divine connections. I saw they so joyful in the new partners God gave them.

I saw those who have asked to travel internationally receiving visas and moving in the nations. So many things flowed before me in a vision like a pack of cards. New body organs will be given this month. Lungs and kidneys, and blood. God will just amaze you with how He will perfect your health. Those who said 'My car is too old, I need a new one', get ready. It is coming.

I saw also that God is realigning many concerning the churches they have attended. The Lord will reposition many in new churches, where they will grow into their destinies. Prophets get ready. There will be new prophetic levels for you. You will be able to hear God in this month, much more clearly than before. To the servants whom God has prepared, God is saying, 'I am opening new doors for you to minister to My people.'

The Lord said to me that there will be many new things that will come to His people this month. And He gave me 1 Cor. 2:9 for you. For eye has not seen and ear has not heard the things that God is about to do for you. Prepare yourself to be totally awed by God. I declare this month of September shall be a month of pleasant Shock and Awe for you from the presence of God the Father.

I declare every power that fought your life and destiny from the month of January till now shall receive a SHOCK AND AWE divine retribution in this September. I decree you will totally forget the works of your enemies in this month as God demonstrates the favor of Joseph in your life. I decree September is your month of divine promotion, in Jesus name!
Verses to read: Jer. 5,
Please note: From 5th (this Friday morning) to 25th (at the evening) of this month of September, the Holy Spirit has directed me to lead a Daniel fast of 21 days. Participants will only take one regular meal per day as we spend the month travailing and seeking God. There are some things that must come to birth in this month. I have prepared the prayer points for the whole month and will be posting them on the Facebook Prayer Group 'MY 2014 MUST SHINE.'

Go and like the page, (https://www.facebook.com/groups/my2014mustshine/)  if you haven't, and wait for the prayer points there... I will post them every day, besides the PDF/Word Doc which I will send to the participants. You will have a glorious 21 days as you have never imagined in this year during this month. Miss anything, but do not miss to be a part of this. God has said to me He will give mega-testimonies to those who will set themselves to this season of seeking Him.

Like the group page, invite your friends to like it, and wait for details on the prayers starting day after tomorrow. To the fastees, you will only have one meal per day at the time of your choice. You can have water, if you may, but if you can stay without it as well, the better. Preferred time to break the fast is at night, past 6pm. Break the daily fast in a window period of 3 hours, take the single meal of the day, and go back to the fast. Eat a normal meal. Do not overeat. Spend at least 2 hours daily in the presence of God. There will be normal prayers and intercession and also times of spiritual warfare (night-time preferred). I will share anything God reveals to me and you can also share on the group page what God shows to you. I know that his will be the most awesome time of your second half of the year. YOUR 2014 MUST SHINE INDEED!

FINALLY, TAKE A MOMENT TO CLICK SHARE AND SHARE THIS NOTE WITH OTHERS. BLESSINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment