Thursday 18 September 2014

PRAYER POINTS FOR DAY 15: '21 DAYS OF GLORY'



CONGRATULATIONS FOR MAKING IT INTO WEEK 3! I URGE YOU TO CONTINUE TO P.U.S.H. FOR YOU ARE ABOUT TO BIRTH GREAT THINGS!!!


 SECTION 1

(PREFERABLY PRAYED IN THE MORNING WHEN YOU WAKE UP)

Themes: 21 Days of Glory
Take an hour (or at least 30 minutes) every day (preferably morning) to pray according to these themes. Let the Holy Spirit lead you as you pray. Just get in His presence and let Him to direct your prayers. For you who are filled with the Holy Spirit and speak in tongues, pray much in the spirit during all the days of the fast. If you are not filled yet, with the gift of speaking in tongues, ask God to fill you during this period.

8 Daily Declarations to Make Everyday When You Wake Up:

(Raise your right hand above your head)
  • By faith I declare the rest of this year 2014 will shine more than all the previous years of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Angels of the living God, arrest the demons and spirits who are on assignment to harass me today, set them in the chains of fire and cast them into the pit right now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • O archangels of the living God, arise, cut off my enemies and locate all my blessings from the four corners of the world and restore them back to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • God, arise and clothe me today with your garments of beauty, favor, joy, glory, blessing, victory, light, power, joy and righteousness, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Blessed be the Lord my God who daily loads me with divine benefits; I command all of creation to co-operate with and favor my divine destiny today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • I command every provision I need for my destiny to manifest to come forth in my life today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • You the angels of God, take charge of my life, go ahead of me, prepare my path on this day and bear me up in your arms, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  • Let the light of God and favor of God continually shine on all my ways, and I declare I am walking in dominion wherever I go on this day, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Days 15-16
The unsaved (those who are not born again)
Your society (things that don’t please God in your town/city and nation)
Your nation and government: national leaders, political parties, educational institutions, business world, towns and cities, families

SECTION 2

(PRAYED PREFERABLY IN THE MORNING WITH SECTION 1)

These are Deep Repentance and Renunciation Prayers

DAY 15

Worship for 5 minutes (minimum)

Cellular Memory Prayer
Father God, I have been hindered from appropriating the fullness of my inheritance in the Kingdom that You sent your Son, Jesus, to die for and purchase for me. Lord, I ask that Your Holy Spirit would be released in and through me now to reverse this state and condition so that I may fully experience every one of the benefits of my salvation.

Now, with the authority and power I have been given as a priest of the Most High God, through the blood purchased work of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I command my spirit, soul, and body to be activated and empowered by the Holy Spirit so as to cast down and remove all unholy strongholds, all ungodly encoded and consolidated memories, fears, images, idols, doubt and unbelief, resulting from subconscious post traumatic stress, anywhere that they are latently affecting me in the cells of my body.

I also command that I be physically and spiritually cleansed in my spirit, soul, and body from every work of the flesh that has at any time manifested in me, through me or towards me, in my lifetime or through any former generation, including all: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, deception, malice, envy, drunkenness, carousing, adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, witchcraft, hatred, violence, ambitious rivalry, wrath, strife, sedition, heresy, murder, reviling, sensuality, double-mindedness, impatience, lovelessness, bickerings, lying, wicked imaginations, false witness, sowings of discord, mischief, uncleanness, hypocrisy, stubbornness, rebellion, hardness of heart, foolishness, injustice, despising, shame, impatience, lust, grief, fear, control, corruption, reprobation, pride, selfishness, manipulation, affliction, confusion, disobedience, chaos, rejection, bruising, seduction, enticement, abandonment, captivities, disease, vain glory, provocation, gossip, demonic wisdom, fornication, doubt, denial, judgment, unforgiveness, unholy vows and oaths, witchcraft, curses and any other sin or work of the flesh that came against me from others or from myself toward others.

I command my body to purge me from all accumulated metabolic waste, pollution, byproducts of improper chronic stress responses, and resulting toxins in the cells of my body. I also command that all resonant frequencies, oscillations, including their amplitudes and phases and all spectrums, polarities, electromagnetic fields, and harmonics at a cellular level be brought into their intended Godly order.
I command my immune system and all biological and chemical systems in my body to return to their optimum state of full health so that my body is in a completely balanced state of homeostasis (healthy function) according to the Lord Jesus Christ’s originally designed intention and purpose.

I command each of my body systems to apprehend their full healing and be submitted and yielded to the finished work of Jesus Christ, the slain Lamb of God. I command my body to be in perfect union, harmony and accord with the Voice of His blood, the power of His resurrection, the purity of His Love and the truth of His Living Word. May my body now be fully illuminated with the Light of my Savior the Lord Jesus Christ and be brought into the full knowledge and understanding of the power of an endless Life. I decree that my spirit, soul, and body be in full covenantal agreement with the Lord’s intended mercy and goodness toward me through salvation. I now command my soul to not forget any of the Lord’s benefits so that every cell of my body, especially my mind, will and emotions can testify and declare:
Bless the LORD, O my soul;
And all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Who pardons all my iniquities;
Who heals all my diseases;
Who redeems my life from the pit;
Who crowns me with loving kindness and compassion;
Who satisfies my years with good things,
So that my youth is renewed like the eagle.
The LORD performs righteous deeds,
And judgments for my oppression.
The LORD is compassionate and gracious,
Slow to anger and abounding in loving kindness to me.
He has not dealt with me according to my sins,
Nor rewarded me according to my iniquities.
For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
So great is His loving kindness toward me, who fears Him.
As far as the east is from the west,
So far has He removed my transgressions from me.
Just as a father has compassion on his children,
So the LORD has compassion on me
For He Himself knows my frame;
He is mindful that I am but dust.

Lord Jesus, I now willingly yield my body, soul and spirit, especially my heart and mind, to the knowledge of the truth that God’s love for me includes my manifesting every fruit of the Spirit, which are love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, and faith so that I may prosper and be in health even as my soul prospers.

I choose this day to yield to the indwelling Holy Spirit and put on as the elect of God, holy and beloved, the armor of light, bowels of mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, long-suffering; forbearance, righteousness, godliness, thankfulness, faith, patience, meekness and forgiveness. I choose to believe that Christ has given me a new mind and a new heart, so that I may live from a pure heart, a good conscience and a sincere faith. I also choose to apply and increase in all diligence, faith, moral excellence, knowledge, self-control, perseverance, godliness, and brotherly kindness, so that I am neither useless nor unfruitful in the true knowledge of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Above all these things Lord, I put on love, which is the bond of perfection. Now, let the peace of God rule in my heart so that Christ may dwell in my heart by faith so that I may be rooted and grounded in Your love and be filled with all the fullness of God. May the God of peace sanctify me wholly as I draw near to You, Lord, with a true heart, in full assurance of faith. May my heart be continually conscious that it has been sprinkled from an evil conscience by the blood of the Lamb and may my whole spirit, soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of my Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.
I thank You, Lord, that You bless me, and keep me; You make Your face to shine upon me, and are gracious to me. You lift up Your countenance upon me, and You give me peace. You put Your name upon me and bless me.
I now seal this work in the precious name of my Lord Jesus Christ, Son of The Most High God and I thank you, Lord, that you have heard my prayer and that you will reward my diligence in seeking you.

Prayer to Release Me into My God Given Influence
I choose to forgive those who have come against my spiritual authority and influence. I forgive those who declared that I was not operating in the Spirit because they wanted to restrict me to a dimension of their understanding in the natural realm. I forgive them for coming against the influence that You chose for me to have.

I choose to forgive those who have suppressed women and children and limited their potential for growth. I forgive those who have silenced women and children and placed barriers over women and children that have hindered them from coming into their birthright. Lord, forgive me and my ancestors for suppressing, limiting, silencing, and hindering women and children from their birthright.

I repent for myself and for those in my generational line who have limited authority to those who express themselves logically and have shut out those who express themselves emotionally, intuitively, and through their spiritual giftings.
I ask now, Jesus, that You bring my wheel of influence into proper balance, put the spokes back into place, repair the rim, and repair all the dings and damage. Lord, please remove all influence of ungodly elders.

Lord, please put the hub in the right place and center it in Jesus Christ. I am choosing to be in the center of Jesus’ will and only have the influence that Jesus wants me to have. Lord, please remove any evil attack against the wheel, and align the wheel to Your kingdom purposes.
Lord, please place the anointing that You want me to have on the hub. Lord, please destroy any birds, especially ravens, that would seek to attack this wheel and the influence You want me to have.

Lord, please bring the speed of the wheel back into balance.
Lord, please bring the wheel back into right alignment within the dimensions and within time. I demand that Kronos get off my wheel. Lord, please release Your power on this wheel.

Lord, may the wheel only operate under Your power, not mine or the enemy’s. I draw strength only from You. I choose to have my influence totally guided by You and affected by You. If, Lord, in any way, the wheel is out of control or other people are trying to control my wheel, Lord, please break that off. I declare again that my godly influence will only be affected by You. I demand all man-fearing spirits to leave, all co-dependency to leave, all manipulation to leave and all control to leave.

Renunciation of Sins Associated with the Tree of Forgetfulness and the Release of Godly Inheritance
In the name of Jesus Christ, as a representative of my family line.  I repent for all those who sold others, including family members, into slavery.  I repent for causing others to walk around the tree of forgetfulness and for placing curses of amnesia on them.  I repent for stealing freedom and inheritance from others for personal gain or profit.  I declare on behalf of myself and my family line that we reject all profit gained by ungodly practices.

In the name of Jesus Christ, I break all curses associated with those acts, and I command all evil associated with those curses to leave and go to the place Jesus sends you.   Also, Lord would you now remove anything that is blocking your favor and blessings.

Lord God would you now restore all Godly memories and inheritances to me and my family line. Lord, would you also release any blessings, favors, and gifting that has been blocked.  Amen.

Renunciation of Sins of My Family Line
As a member of this family line, I repent for all of those who suppressed the truth by their wickedness.

I repent for all those who, although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him because their thinking was futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.
I repent for all those who became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man, birds, animals, and reptiles.

I repent for the sinful desires of my ancestors’ hearts who gave their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.
I repent for all those who exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshipped and served created things rather than the Creator, Who is forever praised.

I repent for the shameful lusts of my ancestors, and for the women who exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.
I repent for the men in my family line who abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another, men who committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.

I repent for those who did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, and therefore, they were turned over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.
I repent for all those who have been filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity, and for all those who were full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice.

I repent for all those who were gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant, and boastful, for all those who invented ways of doing evil, who were disobedient to their parents, who were senseless, faithless, heartless, and ruthless.
I repent for those who although they knew God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continued to do these very things but also approved of those who practiced them.

SECTION 3

(PREFERABLY PRAYED BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP BEFORE THE SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER POINTS)

THINGS TO ASK AND REQUEST FROM GOD IN THIS FASTING PERIOD

Confession these verses out loud before starting the prayers daily:
1Co 2:9-11-13  But, as it is written, "What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him"— these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God. For who knows a person's thoughts except the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
Jer 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.
Daniel 2:22: “He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

DAY 15-21

INSTRUCTIONS
Take 15-30 minutes and ask these every night, before going to bed.
Explore and expand every question before moving on to the next i.e. make a conversation before God about it. One question can take you up to 5 minutes before God. Do not be in a rush to move on to the next question.
When a question has been answered, remove it from the list.
Note down the dreams you have the night after praying.
Share what you feel led to share on the MY 2014 MUST SHINE Facebook group page, or via the e-mail armi.intl@gmail.com.
  1. Lord, what must I do to excel spiritually and financially?
  2.  Lord, who are the powers troubling my destiny?
  3. Lord, what are the evil things planned against me in darkness?
  4. Lord, who is manipulating divine dreams and visions in my life?
  5. Lord, who is the man or woman who is operating using my virtues and blessings?
  6. Lord, what is my destination in this world (where am I meant to arrive at)?
  7. Lord what is the correct position for me to be in (your location determine your allocation)?
  8. Lord show me the traps my enemies have set for me.
  9. Lord show me the secret behind my problems.
  10. Lord show me what I have to accomplish before the end of this year.
  11. Lord, show me who my destiny demoters are.
  12. Lord, reveal to me the secrets of my home-town that are stopping my destiny.
  13. Lord, show me your glory.
  14. Lord show me where to throw the net in the ocean of the world (where is my place of excellence in this world)?
  15. Lord, show me the people whose role in my destiny is over.

SECTION 4

(PREFERRABLY PRAYED TWICE - ANYTIME OF THE DAY, AND AT THE MIDNIGHT HOUR)

SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER POINTS

DAY 15

Spend some time worshipping/praying in tongues (at least 5 minutes)
  1. Lord, I thank You for Your power and grace and for bringing me this far in this fast; fill me with more of Your Spirit and power today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  2. I declare it: I wear the whole armor of God on my spirit man today; I take the helmet of salvation on my head, the breastplate of righteousness on my chest, the belt of truth on my waist, and the shoes of the gospel of peace on my feet. I take the shield of faith on my left hand and the sword of the Spirit on my right hand. I declare I am walking in total victory, breakthrough and triumph on this day, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  3. Oh Lord, if I am in the wrong place, relocate me to the place of my destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  4. Every blessing that belongs to me but has gone back to heaven, come back today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  5. Every man and woman that is operating with the counterfeit form of my blessing, I set it on fire today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  6. I break into and recover my true blessings from the satanic warehouse by fire by thunder, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  7. Powers of my father’s house and mother’s house pushing me away from my divine appointment, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  8. Oh God! Arise and overthrow anyone who is occupying my position of blessing today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  9. Ancestral powers contending with my divine destiny, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  10. Spirit of excellence, power, might, wisdom, fear of the Lord, counsel, and knowledge fall upon me right now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  11. Thunder fire of the Holy Ghost, locate and destroy every satanic screen and mirrors monitoring my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  12. I command all the enemies of Jesus Christ that have access to my progress run mad and perish, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  13. O archangels of the living God, arise with the sword of fire and cut off today every power, man and woman that must die for my breakthrough to manifest, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  14. You the household wickedness fighting my destiny, receive the judgment of fire and perish, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  15. Anyone in my family, workplace and neighborhood who has dug a pit for me, you will fall into it yourself, in Jesus name!
  16. Lord, arise and prepare a table before me in the sight of all my enemies today, in the name of Jesus Christ .
  17. Any man or woman who is currently using and holding my blessings, virtues, glory, finances, star and destiny, receive the judgment of fire today; I take back what is mine, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  18. I decree I shall arise and put to shame every power that wants to put me to shame, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  19. Holy Ghost fire, arise and purge my life for complete breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  20. Every power of “let us kill him and let’s see what become of his dreams” in my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  21. Power of Pharaoh that does not want to let my star go, you are a liar, I slay you by the sword of the Spirit, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  22. Powers of witchcraft contending over my star, be overthrown by the thunder fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  23. Satanic arrows fired into my star to demote me, backfire by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
    My day of greatness, start by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  24. Evil conspiracy against my lifting, your time is over, be scattered unto desolation, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  25. Powers in my household contending against my lifting, be disgraced by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  26. God my Father, lay Your hand of favor upon my head and lift me up, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  27. My Father, before this fast is over, let Your favor envelope me and catapult me to the next level, in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank You O God for answering my prayers; I receive and embrace all that You have released to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Gen 32:24-28  And so Jacob was left alone, and he struggled with a man until daybreak. When the man realized that he hadn't yet won the struggle, he injured the socket of Jacob's thigh, dislocating it as he wrestled with him, and said, "Let me go, because the dawn has come." "I won't let you go," Jacob replied, "unless you bless me." Then the man asked him, "What's your name?" "Jacob," he responded "Your name won't be Jacob anymore," the man replied, "but Israel, because you exerted yourself against both God and men, and you've emerged victorious."

TO GET THE BLESSING FROM GOD, YOU MUST ASSERT YOURS YOURSELF AND BE WILLING TO CONTEND FOR IT. IF YOU WIN TO HOLD ON TIL YOUR BLESSING COMES, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR BLESSING. THE MORNING OF THIS FAST IS THE LAST MOMENTS OF DAY 21… KEEP ON EXERTING YOURSELF!

No comments:

Post a Comment