Thursday 4 September 2014

21 DAYS OF GLORY- SECTION 4 - SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER POINTS



SECTION 4
(PREFERRABLY PRAYED AT THE MIDNIGHT HOUR)
SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER POINTS
DAY 1
PRAISE/WORSHIP OR PRAY IN TONGUES FOR 5 MINUTES
1.       Every ancestral , generational placenta manipulation in my life, be reversed by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2.       Evil ancestral life pattern designed for me through vows, promises, and covenants, you are reversed by fire,  in the name of Jesus Christ.
3.       Every hold of evil sacrifices ever offered in my family on my behalf, I dismantle your grip on my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
4.       Every ancestral bloodshed of animals or human beings speaking against my life and destiny, be silenced by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
5.       Curses placed on my ancestral line by those cheated, maltreated, and those at the point of death, break now by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
6.       Every garment of ancestral infirmities, diseases, sicknesses, untimely death, poverty, disfavor, dishonor, shame, and failure at the edge of miracles passed down to my generation, be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
7.       Every evil ancestral river flowing down to my generation, receive the fire of heaven and dry up, in the name of Jesus Christ.
8.       Every evil ancestral habit and weakness of moral failures manifesting in my life, lose your grip and release me now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
9.       Problems from my family background seeking to make a ship wreck of my life and ministry, be destroyed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus Christ.
10.   Rage and rampage of ancestral and family spirits resulting from my being born again, be quenched by the liquid fire of God, in the name of Jesus Christ.
11.   Ancestral power frustrating any department of my life in order to discourage me from following Christ, receive multiple destruction, in the name of Jesus Christ.
12.   Blood of Jesus, arise and purge my body, soul and spirit by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
13.   By the power in the blood of Jesus, I command all my blessings and virtues confiscated by rulers of darkness to be released today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
14.   By the power in the blood of Jesus, I cut myself off from the grip of territorial spirits in my neighborhood, in the name of Jesus Christ.
15.   By the power in the blood of Jesus, I command all demonic reverse gears installed to hinder my progress to be roasted, in the name of Jesus Christ.
16.   Lord Jesus, I surrender all my physical and spiritual burdens to you right now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
17.   Blood of Jesus, arise and consume every power of darkness that is stealing my blessings and virtues, in the name of Jesus Christ.
18.   Powers in the heavens, on earth and in the seas hindering the angels of my blessings from reaching me, receive the thunder and lightning of God and let them go, in the name of Jesus Christ.
19.   Powers diverting the blessings of God away from me, your time is up, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
20.   By the blood of Jesus, I command the owner of the evil load in my life to carry their own load and disappear from my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
21.   Blood of Jesus, arise pursue poverty out of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
22.   Every power assigned to follow and destroy me, begin to hammer yourself to death, in the name of Jesus Christ.
23.   Everything stolen from me through placenta manipulation, I repossess you now by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
24.   You womb of the earth using my placenta as a chain to manipulate my life and destiny, release me by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
25.   O archangels of the living God, locate the powers of witchcraft and satanism utilizing my placenta and anything else obtained from my life to summon my spirit and keep my soul in bondage, remove it from their possession and smite them today with blindness and madness, in the name of Jesus Christ.

DAY 2
PRAISE/WORSHIP OR PRAY IN TONGUES FOR 5 MINUTES
1.       Lord, transform my Jacob into Israel during this prayer and fasting period, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2.       Every power that collected my hair to fight against me, you are overthrown by fire, I take my hair back by fire; I command the hair I lost to begin growing again, in the name of Jesus Christ.
3.       Evil conspirator gathering against my destiny, be disbanded and overthrown by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
4.       Evil vows made against my future, be rendered null and void by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
5.       Powers that work to quench the fire of God in my life, I am not your candidate, perish by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
6.       Deeply-rooted problems in my life, your time is over, be uprooted by the archangels of the living God and be cast into the fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
7.       Strongman of my father’s and mother’s house, I terminate your evil domination and bondage in my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
8.       Angels of blessings, promotion, deliverance and breakthrough, locate me today and move me forward by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
9.       Every power standing in the way of my blessings, receive the thunder lightning of the living God and be permanently overthrown, in the name of Jesus Christ.
10.   Archangels of the living God, arise and overthrow every altar of witchcraft and divination that is fighting my destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.
11.   Evil names given to me in the spirit world, you are erased from my life by the blood of Jesus, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
12.   Principalities and powers standing in the way of my angels of blessings and breakthrough, be overthrown by the sword of Michael the archangel, in the name of Jesus Christ.
13.   Lord, deliver me from evil stones thrown at me by unfriendly friends, in the name of Jesus Christ.
14.   Every evil riot and rage against my destiny; be disgraced by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
15.   Every satanic voice and noise speaking against my destiny and blessings, be silenced by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
16.   Lord, deliver me from the tumult of the people, in the name of Jesus Christ.
17.   You the evil crowd gathering to take my life and stop my destiny, be scattered unto desolation, in the name of Jesus Christ.
18.   Ancestral and generational and diseases planted in my life, come out with all your roots and burn t ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
19.   Arrows of sickness and disease fired into my body, come out with all your poisons right now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
20.   O archangels of the living God, repair every abnormality in my body and release the oil of healing on me now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
21.   Thunder fire of the living God, lick up every fountain of infirmity in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
22.   Everyone who laid hands on my head and stole my virtues, I recover them from you today by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
23.   Everyone who received money from me and stole my virtues, I recover them from you today by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
24.   Everyone who shared a meal with me and stole my virtues, I recover them from you today by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
25.   Everyone who had sex with me and who I was in a relationship with and stole my virtues, I recover them from you today by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.

DAY 3
PRAISE/WORSHIP OR PRAY IN TONGUES FOR 5 MINUTES
1.       Everyone who has with slept with me in the same bed and stole my virtues, I recover them from you today by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2.       Everyone who shook my hands and stole my virtues, I recover them from you today by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
3.       Everyone who wore my clothes, shoes and ornaments and stole my virtues, I recover them from you today by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
4.       Everyone who has lived with me and worked with me in the same place and stole my virtues, I recover them from you today by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
5.       Everyone who has touched my documents, visas, passports, pay-slips, bank statements and certificates and stole my virtues, I recover them from you today by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
6.       Anyone who has any one of my pictures and is using them to steal my virtues, I recover them from you today by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
7.       Everyone who has employed me and been my supervisor and stole my virtues, I recover them from you today by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
8.       Everyone who has ministered to me medically, herbally and spiritually and stole my virtues, I recover them from you today by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
9.       Every salonist barber and beautician who has touched my head, hair and body and stole my virtues, I recover them from you today by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
10.   Everyone who has visited the witch, wizard, sorcerer and diviner and stole my virtues, I recover them from you today by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
11.   Every power that stole my virtues and stored them in a marine warehouse, I arrest you by fire, , restore what u have stolen back to me, seven-fold, in the name of Jesus Christ.
12.   Every hunter of my star, health, and blessings; be disappointed and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
13.   You the stubborn pursuer of my health, fall down and die right now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
14.   Evil powers anchoring my head to evil places, I am not your candidate, release me by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
15.   Archangels of the living God, pursue all unrepentant evil workers in my life and destroy them with an everlasting destruction, in the name of Jesus Christ.
16.   Evil men and women busy programming tragedies into my life, I reject your load, carry your own load, in the name of Jesus Christ.
17.   O archangels of the living God, locate every stubborn pursuers of my life and destiny and cut them down, in the name of Jesus Christ.
18.   Evil preparations made against me; backfire by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
19.   You the dead area of my blessings, receive resurrection power right now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
20.   Let the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus come upon the works of my hands right now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
21.   God, arise and bless me to a dumbfounding degree, in the name of Jesus Christ.
22.   Lord, enlarge my coast on every side, in the name of Jesus Christ.
23.   You the satanic embargo released against my progress, fall down and scatter, in the name of Jesus Christ.
24.   Blood of Jesus, arise and erase every satanic line of limitation drawn around my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
25.   O mighty hand of the living God, rest upon my life for good, in the name of Jesus Christ.

DAY 4
PRAISE/WORSHIP OR PRAY IN TONGUES FOR 5 MINUTES
1.       Desert spirits assigned to eat up my good and introduce poverty in my life, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2.       You the spirit of failure fighting my life and destiny, be disgraced by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
3.       O archangels of the living God, set the sword of fire on every satanic roadblocks of impossibility in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
4.       Divine arrow of madness, locate every diviner who is fighting against my destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.
5.       You the power working to enforce fruitlessness in my life, be paralyzed now and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
6.       Every spirit of debt and bankruptcy fighting my life, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
7.       Arrows of sicknesses and infirmities fired into my life, come out with your poisons and backfire back to your senders, in the name of Jesus Christ.
8.       Every power that has targeted my marriage for destruction, be overthrown by the thunder fire of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus Christ.
9.       You the satanic strongman assigned to watch over my finances and blessings, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
10.   I dismantle the dominion of desert spirits from every department of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
11.   You the satanic birds and vultures assigned to eat my sacrifices and blessings, roast to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
12.   Evil loads of ancestral spirits in my life, you are removed by fire, return back to sender, in the name of Jesus Christ.
13.   Satanic floods released against my life and destiny, dry up by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus Christ.
14.   O archangels of the living God, arise and trample on every ancestral serpent that is pursuing my destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.
15.   Witchcraft and satanic powers forcing the garment of poverty on my life, receive the arrows of fire and perish, in the name of Jesus Christ.
16.   Divine power to be fruitful, fall upon my life today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
17.   Priests of witchcraft and satanic altars calling my name for evil, receive the arrow of madness and perish, in the name of Jesus Christ.
18.   You the household wickedness releasing evil burdens into my life, carry your own load by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
19.   Evil powers introducing problems into my life, be overthrown by the thunder fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus Christ.
20.   Misfortunes programmed into my life by witchcraft and satanic agents, backfire back to your senders, in the name of Jesus Christ.
21.   Satanic architects of problems assigned against me, carry your own problems, in the name of Jesus Christ.
22.   O archangels of the living God, arise and break the backbone of every problem assigned to my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
23.   Every power strengthening the problems in my life; be disgraced by fire and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
24.   Waters of affliction assigned into my life and destiny, run out and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
25.   Remote controlled problems energized by household wickedness in my life; be devoured by the Lion of Judah, in the name of Jesus Christ.
DAY 5
PRAISE/WORSHIP OR PRAY IN TONGUES FOR 5 MINUTES
1.       Arrows of lightning, locate every priest operating on the altar of wickedness against my destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2.       O archangels of the living God, arise and cut off every satanic angels assigned against my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.
3.       Power to convert failures designed for my life to outstanding successes, fall upon my life now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
4.       I receive power to close down every satanic factory designed for me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
5.       Angels of blessing, wealth, victory, breakthrough, promotion, dominion, favor and breakthrough, locate my life and move me forward today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
6.       Powers behind accidental problems, I am not your candidate; fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
7.       Powers responsible for moving my life round in circles, be overthrown by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
8.       You the destiny killers assigned against my destiny; be frustrated unto death, in the name of Jesus Christ.
9.       I command the fire of God to fall upon every destiny killer working against my destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.
10.   I remove my destiny from the camp of destiny killers, in the name of Jesus Christ.
11.   Fire of God, blood of Jesus, surround my destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.
12.   Every power working against the fulfillment of my destiny; be disgraced by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
13.   I command my destiny to reject every bewitchment, in the name of Jesus Christ.
14.   Every satanic cycle designed and programmed into my life by agents of darkness, you are terminated by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
15.   Every evil done to my destiny by household wickedness; be reversed now by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
16.   Evil birds assigned by destiny killers against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
17.   O earth, open your mouth and swallow all destiny killers working against me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
18.   Evil gatherings of agents of darkness against my destiny; be scattered unto desolation, in the name of Jesus Christ.
19.   Resurrection power of living God, revive my destiny today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
20.   Ancestral strongman assigned to stop my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
21.   I command my destiny to begin to change to the best, now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
22.   Generational sicknesses and diseases programmed into my destiny, pack and go by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
23.   You the enemies of progress in my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
24.   Let all my departed virtues be restored, in the name of Jesus Christ.
25.   Blood of Jesus, Go into the rivers, seas and oceans and blast the marine warehouse holding my stolen virtues, RECOVER AND RESTORE THEM BACK to my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.

DAY 6
PRAISE/WORSHIP OR PRAY IN TONGUES FOR 5 MINUTES
1.       Every mark of the devil put upon my body, soul and spirit, I wipe you off by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2.       Every unconscious evil covenant made by me or on my behalf in the times of ignorance that is now troubling my destiny: B~R~E~A~K by the power in the blood of Jesus!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
3.       Every satanic transaction and exchange that took place in my life at any time in the past when I was sick and which is now troubling and limiting my breakthrough: your time is up: BE REVERSED BY FIRE!!! I NULLIFY YOU by the blood of Jesus!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
4.       Every satanic blood transfusion and blood pollution injected or transferred into my life, I nullify you by the POWER in the blood of Jesus; Holy Ghost Fire, EVACUATE every satanic pollution from my life!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
5.       Blood of Jesus! Fire of the Holy Ghost!! GO BACK into my foundation, GO BACK into my past, every minute, every day, every month, every year and repair every satanic damage to my destiny, RECOVER AND REBUILD my destiny and RESTORE my stolen GLORY!!! in the name of Jesus Christ.
6.       Every destiny exchanger assigned to exchange my destiny, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
7.       Thou destiny exchanger in my family line which has succeeded to exchange the destinies of my family members, my destiny is not your candidate, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
8.       Wherever my destiny has been caged, I command you to be released now by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
9.       Wherever my destiny has been hidden, I command you now to appear and locate me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
10.   I recover my destiny from the hands of destiny exchangers in the name of Jesus Christ.
11.   My destiny be released and locate me in the name of Jesus Christ.
12.   You the star of my destiny arise and shine, in the name of Jesus Christ.
13.   Every satanic transaction done over my life, over while I was still in the womb, perish by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
14.   Anything stolen from my life while still in the womb, be restored to me right now by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
15.   Every serpent of darkness which has sucked my virtues through sex with any satanic agent, vomit them and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
16.   Every power from my foundation which has buried the destinies of our generations, my destiny and is not your candidate, receive lightning thunder and die, in the name of Jesus Christ.
17.   Thou ancient of Days, rebuke the devourer for my sake, in the name of Jesus Christ.
18.   Any personality that the devil has replaced my life with, release it and die by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
19.   My exchanged destiny, be restored back to me by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
20.   Every unconscious evil soul-tie and covenant with the spirits of my dead relatives, friends, and the family strongman in my generation, break by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
21.   Every decision, vow, or promise made by my forefathers contrary to my divine destiny, I nullify by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
22.   Every legal ground that ancestral and guardian spirits have in my life, be completely destroyed by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
23.   Generational curses present in my life as a result of the sins of idolatry in my forefathers, break off from my life by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus Christ.
24.   Ancestral evil altars speaking against my destiny, be smashed with the divine hammer, in the name of Jesus Christ.
25.   Blood of Jesus, arise and pursue my pursuers unto destruction, in the name of Jesus Christ.

DAY 7
PRAISE/WORSHIP OR PRAY IN TONGUES FOR 5 MINUTES
1.       Lord, deliver my life from all evil wisdom and manipulation, in the name of Jesus Christ.
2.       My spirit man, reject any invitation to appointment with sorrow, in the name of Jesus Christ.
3.       You the evil multitudes gathered against me, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus Christ.
4.       O God my Father, arise and oppress my oppressors, in the name of Jesus Christ.
5.       O God of Obed-Edom, make Your power know to my family for good, in the name of Jesus Christ.
6.       You the blessings and virtues of my life buried by household wickedness, resurrect by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
7.       You the satanic anchors holding down my life and destiny, melt by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
8.       Evil diversions created for my life, destiny and blessings, I am not your candidate, backfire by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
9.       O God arise and advertise your power through my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
10.   Lord, anchor my life to Your goodness, mercy and blessings, in the name of Jesus Christ.
11.   Lord Jesus, make my life a signs and a wonders in this generation, in the name of Jesus Christ.
12.   Archangel of the living God, arise and blow the East Wind; I command every Red Sea standing in the way of my divine promise to be parted, in the name of Jesus Christ.
13.   O God, arise and let it be known that you are God in every department of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
14.   Lord, arise and work a new thing in the lives of my enemies that will permanently shut down their power, in the name of Jesus Christ.
15.   Divine axe of fire, arise and cut down every human and satanic opposition to my destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ.
16.   O earth, I command you to open up and swallow every stubborn pursuer of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
17.   O Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, manifest Yourself in Your power to bless me in the name of Jesus Christ.
18.   Evil stronghold fighting my destiny, catch fire and roast them to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
19.   You the evil power challenging the power of God in my life; be disgraced by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
20.   Every rage of the enemy against my coming breakthroughs, receive the baptism of fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
21.   Evil imaginations fashioned against my blessings and destiny be frustrated and disgraced by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
22.   You the satanic plan against my future glory be rendered useless by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
23.   Evil strongmen and rulers assembled against me, scattered unto desolation, in the name of Jesus Christ.
24.   Lord, behold the threatening of my enemies; give unto me divine boldness to prosper over them, in the name of Jesus Christ.
25.   Lord, stretch Your mighty hand to perform signs and wonders in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.

THE PRAYER POINTS FOR DAYS 8-21 NOT GIVEN IN THIS OUTLINE WILL BE GIVEN ON DAY 6 OF THE PRAYERS.

IF YOU WISH TO SEND YOUR OFFERING/APPRECIATION TO APOSTOLIC REVIVAL MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL, YOU CAN SEND ONLINE FROM YOUR BANK VIA THIS LINK:
OR MONEYGRAM THROUGH PAUL AMADI>>>NAIROBI>>>KENYA AND LET ME KNOW THE DETAILS VIA ARMI.INTL@GMAIL.COM.
IF YOU ARE IN KENYA, YOU CAN SEND VIA THIS MPESA NUMBER: 0705-236345.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR CHOOSING TO BE A PART OF THESE PRAYERS. YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. I WILL BE COVERING EVERY ONE OF YOU EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE FAST. BY THE GRACE OF GOD, I MAY ALSO DO LIVE ONLINE PRAYER RECORDING EVERY 7 DAYS OF THE FAST. LET US SEE HOW IT GOES. YOU ARE BLESSED. PRAY LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER PRAYED BEFORE TO GET ANSWERS THAT YOU HAVE NEVER GOTTEN BEFORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment